Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Have they tho! Where is your evidence….. I smell bullshit! Somebody who is a bit bitter seems to be stirring the pot about Steph and you guys are just lapping it up! What makes me laugh about all this tho is you’re all just helping her make

Fit lifestyle… selling AVON crap aye okay LOL 😂😂😂😂
YOUR MA SELLS AVON🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
So, when she was making someone’s life an absolute misery to the point that they felt that the only way out was suicide because they were clearly struggling that was different/ok? Or, because she had a s/tough upbringing that made it ok?
Oh but she was just a teenager, that makes it ok? Could you imagine if someone was doing that to one of her children, it would be a very different opinion.. Get real
Go support her then whatsthestory , you're as bad as her , so go blow smile up her ass and lick it at the same time !

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Did you read the thread…. Wow you lot really do make up your own narrative. Talk about hearing what you want to hear.
Wish there was a wee midge repellent for you. Your such an odd wee creature aren't you? Why don't you go... Drum roll... And take your face for a se? Taa dahh!! Go away... Shout it louder incase your ears are dim like your deluded brain... GO AWAY!!!

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Last week you said not all the buckets were handed in, which is
Its sat with the charity commissioner and the police so its coming! Will be all over the sun for FRAUD
Good! Dirty low life stealing let alone from a charity.
Cause that’s all that comes out of that hole in your mouths
Is whatsthestory89 not aba
So, when she was making someone’s life an absolute misery to the point that they felt that the only way out was suicide because they were clearly struggling that was different/ok? Or, because she had a s/tough upbringing that made it ok?
Oh but she was just a teenager, that makes it ok? Could you imagine if someone was doing that to one of her children, it would be a very different opinion.. Get real
Mad Pam the bam said that the shop 'lost' the buckets then deleted the comment on TT once she sobered up
How can you lose a bucket 🤣🤣 heard it all now. I seen her comments insinuating the girls at the shop are to blame but we all know different

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Problem with your comment cafe is that us HUNS can join!

If it’s not jealousy what is it? Why the obsession? Why not just block and move on?

Yes she went through some s in her past and maybe hasn’t been the most upstanding member of the community but haven’t we all got a skeleton or two in the closet somewhere!?

Are people not allowed to change and move on. She was dealt an opportunity that meant she could provide for her family! Why wouldn’t you grab it with both hands! I know I would!

Being somebody who grew up with a background like hers and went to a s school like she did and was dealt a hell of a lot of lemons in life i admire her for making lemonade!
Haha this is actually comical her background little princess always got what she want from her ma and nana, the s school is where a lot of folk in the same area went to and didn’t end up being as half as a dick as she has turned out,and she is a lemon a vile one so get back in your box you absolute clown defending that piece of s when you don’t even know her 😆😆

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
I have been on here a mere two hours and can just laugh off the nasty comments as I’m not Steph, I’m not a relation of hers and I don’t know her! We went to the same school, was in the same year but we barely crossed paths apart from one time when she was a hairdresser at Tiffany’s on bridge street on Aberdeen. I can not imagine for a minute battling this is a day to day basis! I would love to know why you all think it’s ok to talk about somebody the way you do. Telling somebody to take a se out their mouths just cause they have a different opinion to you! How steph is still going with all this going on in the background baffles me! She’s one heck of a strong woman and should be proud of herself!

Mar 7, 2024
And whatsthestory , I'd rather sh*t in my hands and clap them together rather than support someone like big beefy flaps 🤣🤣

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
I have been on here a mere two hours and can just laugh off the nasty comments as I’m not Steph, I’m not a relation of hers and I don’t know her! We went to the same school, was in the same year but we barely crossed paths apart from one time when she was a hairdresser at Tiffany’s on bridge street on Aberdeen. I can not imagine for a minute battling this is a day to day basis! I would love to know why you all think it’s ok to talk about somebody the way you do. Telling somebody to take a se out their mouths just cause they have a different opinion to you! How steph is still going with all this going on in the background baffles me! She’s one heck of a strong woman and should be proud of herself!
No need to lie, you are closer to Steph than you claim

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wow one sad person drops a rumour about charity money and you all run with it! There is also no proof she kept the money yet here you all are. I bought a mini at the same age does that mean I stole money to get it!?!?! Hmmmm god forbid somebody buys and mini and some trainers!! Why should disclose it. Cause she’s on tik tok! I don’t understand why she needs to justify her whole life because she’s doing well now!
Someone has handed in evidence you absolute fool the police and charity commission are away of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.