Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Right please help a woman out here and tell me what in the hell is cool and trendy about wearing a suit jacket with jogging bottoms please??? She actually looks like she got dressed in the dark every single morning. You can tell she has no pals cause if she did they wouldn’t let her go out in public like that. #state 😂😂
It’s a trend called “ I’m in the plus size section and nothing is trendy , so I try to wear normal size clothes on top and plus on bottom “ 😂 nothing wrong with being plus either just hate the fact she denies it

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Was watching her on Korey Powers live last night. My God she was throwing herself at him!!!!. He's a nice guy. Does she realise he's a Cork City busker? or was she thinking he was a pop star, writing songs just for her!!
Majorily embarrassing to watch!!!
and she requested to join his live .. not the other way around ! really nice guy and very talented . I'm sure he's not short of offers from women with much less drama following them around

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Again …. Constantly saying the trousers are baggy baggy ….. my baggy trousers do not look that tight
IMG_1801.png

Attachments

• IMG_1800.png
    IMG_1800.png
    407.8 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.