Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She was telling him that his followers jumped by 1000 cos of her. Not pointing the obvious but he already had over 400k followers and not much less than her so what’s she on about? Narcissistic
and all her Huns running to message him and she says oh I bet it’s all my trolls sending you messages how embarrassing sayings all in Aberdeen have a small town mentality erm no it’s because your a dick Steph.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Wtaf was that last night 🥴🥴🥴🥴

I remember her saying the wee guy from BPerfect was telling her to go to bed 😭 Vav hen hen was probably because you were making an arse of yourself and a mockery of the company you collab with 😂 not remembering Brendan’s name, getting the website wrong 😆 saying it wasn’t .com or .co.uk 😭 you really are a bliddy whalloper
If I was Brendan I’d be fuming 🤪

Saying you get abso wasted 😣 if my memory serves me correctly you claimed not to drink 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe I’m mad but I’m pretty sure…. You couldn’t lie straight in bed

I actually feel sorry for that dude last night, she’s brought him so much unwanted attention cause of her actions

Mar 8, 2024
My lassie and her pal were at it again last night, about her brows 😭😭😭😭 I said apparently it’s natural and it runs in her family the high brows 😆

I said do they not remind you of the McDonald’s Golden Arches? They two of them were pissing themselves. They signed up to here and it’s their entertainment 😂😭
🤣🤣 Love it or should that be ...I'm loving it "M" 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I had second hand embarrassment for the whole live mentioning she was meeting Louis Walsh today and he had already met him🤣🤣
Read on tattle that he asked her what her name was before she got married. She had a wee think and said Robertson 😡 that’s how much she thinks of C. Her one true love, her soul mate. Disgusting human she is

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣 Love it or should that be ...I'm loving it "M" 🤣🤣
Why did I just sing the McDonald jingle in my head 😭😂

For her wanting younger girls to look up to her she’s got no bliddy clue 😂 they wee lassies are brutal and rip her a new arse 🕳️ they have me in stitches…

The other day it was ‘is she still claiming to be a size 10/12’ my lassie said ‘aye round the ankles’ 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Karen get a biddy life your a grown adult 🤣🤣
IMG_1459.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Read on tattle that he asked her what her name was before she got married. She had a wee think and said Robertson 😡 that’s how much she thinks of C. Her one true love, her soul mate. Disgusting human she is
Thought that was her showing her true colour and how her Huns can not see that not wanting to speak about a late husband would set alarm bells ringing and I would be asking why.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Thought that was her showing her true colour and how her Huns can not see that not wanting to speak about a late husband would set alarm bells ringing and I would be asking why.
Exactly! If she can s her ex off to the high heavens …. Why can’t she compliment or compare to her first husband. Very very weird for someone who doesn’t have a guilty conscience 🙄

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Now Vag hen, are you psychic or psycho? 🤔 most would say the later but how did you know to start filming Costa at the cash desk before spilling coffee down your top? Anything for content, it’s not cute hen it’s actually embarrassing!!!

Is this you going to diss costa now, are you going to stop shopping at costa cause you spilled your coffee down your top, they didn’t ruin it, you did!!! Just like telling people to boycott shien as they delivered your parcel to the wrong address but guess what?? That was also your fault.

Pretty good at blaming others for your stupidity eh seems like a regular occurrence in your life hen

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Exactly! If she can s her ex off to the high heavens …. Why can’t she compliment or compare to her first husband. Very very weird for someone who doesn’t have a guilty conscience 🙄
Your totally right some of them probably don’t even know she was married and that he sadly passed away and for her to just say Robertson before her married name is just an insult of the highest order disgusting person.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Seems she’s had some brave pills this morning, she’s past caring what us twunts have got to say 😭😂
Vav hen you have no minerals to face up to the real questions people ask you, you’d 💩 a couple of tonnes of 🧱 if anyone confronted you then be on the phone to the 🚓🚨 greeting about being stalked and harassed but giving it big licks to your mindless buns about how you were all gangsta 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.