Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
£10 to watch an uneducated idiot who does not know a thing about autism, cannot fing spell, who is as spiteful as she is, bullied an autistic child at school, bullied an ex partners child ….. is she for fing real??? Anyone who pays to attend that live - needs children services at their doors if they have children. What’s up vav struggling to pay the top up amount of your rent? 🤬🤬 just when I thought she couldn’t knock me sick any more. ( sorry guys I am a SEN mum, so I’ve took this one personal) 😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
£10 to watch an uneducated idiot who does not know a thing about autism, cannot fing spell, who is as spiteful as she is, bullied an autistic child at school, bullied an ex partners child ….. is she for fing real??? Anyone who pays to attend that live - needs children services at their doors if they have children. What’s up vav struggling to pay the top up amount of your rent? 🤬🤬 just when I thought she couldn’t knock me sick any more. ( sorry guys I am a SEN mum, so I’ve took this one personal) 😂
Might actually not be that great for her as she could actually show how uneducated she is. 🤷‍♀️

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
your "babies" you abandon nearly every week , PART TIME mum

Attachments

• IMG_5392.png
    IMG_5392.png
    356.5 KB · Views: 65
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Is this f for real tickets to do a Q&A so she is now jumping on to some poor guys because he has
IMG_1541.png
Riding the coattail of someone else’s success as usual.

Something happens.. she’s becomes a grief tourist and adopts the drama as her own for attention then leave sit once she gets some.

‘he gives me hope M will speak one day’ - using his success story for attention. His mum will have put in the work, Steph!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Might actually not be that great for her as she could actually show how uneducated she is. 🤷‍♀️
I honestly do hope people, if they pay - realise that she knows do all. Guarantee all she will do, if people ask questions she will just sign post and say “ oh every child is different so you are best doing your own research “ waste of money! Must be skint 😂😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I’d like to know where the money is going from the ticket sales…
Obv not to charity as we know she doesn’t donate when she says she will 😂😂 she is obv skint and no longer afford her rent. She says she started her platform to raise awareness for M so now she’s charging off the back? And yet she’s still as uneducated as when she started

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Honeslty just beggers the lot of them
IMG_1542.png
Ive just sent this to friends of mine who are SEN mums and they're raging!! One said the only reason she should be on anything like that is to LISTEN to mums and LEARN how to be a decent one! I'm actually flabbergasted that she thinks this is OK!! Just when you think she can't get any lower

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Ive just sent this to friends of mine who are SEN mums and they're raging!! One said the only reason she should be on anything like that is to LISTEN to mums and LEARN how to be a decent one! I'm actually flabbergasted that she thinks this is OK!! Just when you think she can't get any lower
I hope the sun do an article on it, prior to the “event” hopefully she will see exactly what everyone will think of it

Status
Not open for further replies.