Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Who is Bradley? Why are they selling tickets to ask him and her questions?!? Who the do would pay for that?? Why is this allowed? How they can ask people to pay money to ask them questions?! Holy do this TikTok sfluencers really do think they’re something
Oh it’s about autism. She’s a fing useless mum with Max and does absolutely jack s to support him. Why in fs name is she doing this. Holy do. Talking about milking it. Her track record of stealing charity money isn’t excatly great.. why would another charity use her.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph’s daughter or could be Steph as I am aware abergal has her blocked on her account in folks comments claiming folk are jealous of her mother ,next video pending she is getting bullied again.
IMG_1549.png
I can’t see any of those comments is he deleting them. You’ve left your profile pic on that ss x

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thank you it’s in a Sarah comments abergal has blocked lily how pathetic for a child on Tik tok defending her ma making out she doesn’t exploit her brother when she is selling make up.
Making loads of money from make up brands…. Yes that’s why she’s for clothes on Vinted and charging people to ask her questions about being a mum…

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Funny that it’s mentioned about why the money is going and she hasn’t even spoken to the charity yet oh course you haven’t vav as why would you do that before announcing it silly us 🙄
IMG_1550.jpeg

Reactions: Aurora85
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Funny that it’s mentioned about why the money is going and she hasn’t even spoken to the charity yet oh course you haven’t vav as why would you do that before announcing it silly us 🙄
IMG_1550.jpeg
The guy already answered this so how have they not notified them? Should have been the first thing so the charity is away from the beginning.
Local? They will know her as a charity thief.
Or giving it to a fake local charity that’s actually her?

OR to her mums playgroup that was just in the news about funding….

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The guy already answered this so how have they not notified them? Should have been the first thing so the charity is away from the beginning.
Local? They will know her as a charity thief.
Or giving it to a fake local charity that’s actually her?

OR to her mums playgroup that was just in the news about funding….
Well you would think she would have spoken about it, if I was a charity I would be staying well clear and given they are local aswell.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
You know… that boy was quick to answer to the charity. I am betting she’s spoke to him about how she would love to do a talk Q&A and raise money for a local charity ‘insert name’, him being probably a lovely lad has said I can make that happen and gone ahead with it.
But the whole time she’s deceiving him too. But he’s come in answering the comments as it’s all genuine in his eyes.
Now she’s saying she hasn’t told the charity yet.

Something odd going on…

Status
Not open for further replies.