Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Imagine being pregnant with your daughter, and having to go to England to get a dna test cause you was unsure who the daddy was. THEN still not put the correct dad on your daughters birth certificate and have lied her whole life. Top mum vav top mum
Disgusting vile human being that she is. The list of awful things she’s done is endless

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
15.5 k went missing after it was paid into her personal bank account meant for Friends of Anchor. She thrived on the attention Cammy dying brought her and was a right nightmare to the nursing staff when he was in demanding this and that. She was already sleeping with his best mate before C died. After he died she put a post on the FB page #weareallcammysmith about “please can the press leave me alone to grieve” all whilst making it all about her. She treated his family appallingly. The daughter has has several step fathers over the years and in fact SV even put the wrong dad on the birth certificate knowing full well……

Disgusting vile human being that she is. The list of awful things she’s done is endless
I know. I would be hiding under a rock if I was her. She can’t keep anyone in her life at all NO ONE!! Then when people speak oh they are jealous🥴 calm doon beefy breeks I would never ever want to be like you. Vile vile person she is. Only big tho behind her phone tho are you vav? If a so called friend called your mum weeks ago why not deal with it then?? Why wait? Oh and you won’t tell people her stuff cause it’s called class. No hun that person OWNS HER mistakes. I sure as hell if someone done that to my mum I would have been phoning them back not waiting weeks. But I guess you was getting so much dogs abuse about the video of max in hospital and the asa video you needed to try and spin and do some story. You are so predictable we see it time and time again

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s always been the Steph show…. It’s always about her. Anyone or anything is just collateral damage. She’s a very dangerous individual. She craves fame and adulation at any cost. It’s really very sad indeed. The stories in this town about her are unbelievable.
100% awful human being same with her mum and nana

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She doesn’t give a s about anyone other than herself. I hate to say I’ve know her years back and was taken in by her. But the Cammy thing was a step too far and when I called her out she called me jealous and said I’d never have what she has/had….. I donated a significant to the charity which went “missing”
Theirs a good few people who knew her that I have told them about this thread about time folk spoke out on this vile human

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Theirs a good few people who knew her that I have told them about this thread about time folk spoke out on this vile human
Here here!! The huns will never see passed her but the more people know about the real her the better. I am all for supporting people, men or women, but I support those who deserve it!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This has been need for ages as we can’t Comment on another thread site I am loving this for vav herself, I have the unfortunate of knowing her for 20 years and she has always been a beep, she exploits that son for her own gain not to raise awareness she is doing exactly what she did with cammy awful behaviour I hope your reading her vav you are a evil person who should be taken of Tik tok, imagine being spoken about in numerous bar in Aberdeen on a Friday night

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
This has been need for ages as we can’t Comment on another thread site I am loving this for vav herself, I have the unfortunate of knowing her for 20 years and she has always been a beep, she exploits that son for her own gain not to raise awareness she is doing exactly what she did with cammy awful behaviour I hope your reading her vav you are a evil person who should be taken of Tik tok, imagine being spoken about in numerous bar in Aberdeen on a Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.