Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
This has been need for ages as we can’t Comment on another thread site I am loving this for vav herself, I have the unfortunate of knowing her for 20 years and she has always been a beep, she exploits that son for her own gain not to raise awareness she is doing exactly what she did with cammy awful behaviour I hope your reading her vav you are a evil person who should be taken of Tik tok, imagine being spoken about in numerous bar in Aberdeen on a Friday night
The fact that when people do speak out oh they are just jealous 🥴🥴🥴🥴 ok babes so we are

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The fact that when people do speak out oh they are just jealous 🥴🥴🥴🥴 ok babes so we are
I have honestly never been jealous of her I actually have always felt sorry for her she pretends to be this other person and was a bully years ago,she is never happy with anything she gets such a materialistic person having things apparently makes the person she is,her kids are never enough for her it’s a tragic sad life you live Steph

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I have honestly never been jealous of her I actually have always felt sorry for her she pretends to be this other person and was a bully years ago,she is never happy with anything she gets such a materialistic person having things apparently makes the person she is,her kids are never enough for her it’s a tragic sad life you live Steph
The jealousy rhetoric is sooo boring! I have a great life thanks! I just canna stand the fool 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I heard she made sure she was the only one with him when he passed.
I know that she kept his closest friends away. She had his phone and was ignoring there messages. Scum that she is. All I can say tho is that his family have got all my respect cause I would have been doing time if that was me. Vile vile vile boot she is

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I know same. I would not want anything she has in her life. It’s all her her her. When cammy was in the hospital he even mailed her dad who he never met and wanted to see him before he passed. Steph dad said no. For her dad to have NOTHING to do with her is crazy. But he’s in her brothers life. Mind you nana Mac, mad Pam, big beefy was not. Just shows you the type of woman they are ❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Interested to know who knows her personally I met her through hairdressing and knew she was trouble when I met her I know folk from Northfield area and she’s always been vile but she showed her true colours at ice hair and beauty the way she used the folk that worked their for her own gain and that fundraising she did was just all about Steph and not about friends of anchor would be good to hear others stories about her.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I know that she kept his closest friends away. She had his phone and was ignoring there messages. Scum that she is. All I can say tho is that his family have got all my respect cause I would have been doing time if that was me. Vile vile vile boot she is
I worked with a girl who knew him and got in touch when he was in hospital just to see how he was doing, nothing remotely untoward and got a vile response from SV basically saying “how dare she contact another woman’s man”. She is devoid of any empathy or remorse and you will never reason with someone like that.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I worked with a girl who knew him and got in touch when he was in hospital just to see how he was doing, nothing remotely untoward and got a vile response from SV basically saying “how dare she contact another woman’s man”. She is devoid of any empathy or remorse and you will never reason with someone like that.
I’ve honestly never came across a woman like her! She’s a medical mystery for a start with all her ailments latest one being arthritis in her witchy eerie fingers 🤮 and what man in their right mind who have brain cells would want her? God petr got a lucky escape that’s for sure! And she’s so badly wanting him back for him being a compulsive liar and wouldn’t talk to lily in his home like wtf beefy we know this isn’t true you snagged your PT while with him and stop stomping your size 22 arse about TikTok ! It’s minging just like you lot of minks big nana bingo wings being one and your heed the baw maw how she’s not been shut down by care commission is baffling!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Interested to know who knows her personally I met her through hairdressing and knew she was trouble when I met her I know folk from Northfield area and she’s always been vile but she showed her true colours at ice hair and beauty the way she used the folk that worked their for her own gain and that fundraising she did was just all about Steph and not about friends of anchor would be good to hear others stories about her.
I know her personally, and thank god I don’t have to deal with her any more. It’s always the Steph show.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Does not surprise me at all. That’s our Aberdeen Beyoncé all over. From when I knew her to now she is worse. So much worse. Let me say tho I bet she does not even go and visit where cammy is, oh no no. Mind you when it came out about her and his best mate she did say that cammy said if you move on make it with him 🥴 aye ok so he did. Trying to make yourself feel better. She even got another man name on her across from cammy one. Top girl she is ✌🏻

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Does not surprise me at all. That’s our Aberdeen Beyoncé all over. From when I knew her to now she is worse. So much worse. Let me say tho I bet she does not even go and visit where cammy is, oh no no. Mind you when it came out about her and his best mate she did say that cammy said if you move on make it with him 🥴 aye ok so he did. Trying to make yourself feel better. She even got another man name on her across from cammy one. Top girl she is ✌🏻
What the hell!! She didn’t did she! Utter vile big beefy vanilla t!!

Status
Not open for further replies.