Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
She pissed in it! M couldn’t reach unless she’s putting M in, then the water isn’t cold.
Sure some elaborate story about how he climbed up step ladders 🪜 and pee’d in it. But if that’s the case, if he knows to stand and pee he can surely be potty trained…
I’ll await the story once she catches up on here…

I’m certain pissy pants Vav pee’d in it. Surely she wouldn’t say something so minging for some fake drama? Not our Vav !?
She needs to be careful what she actually says, because if she’s hinting M done it and she wasn’t aware - how did he get in 🫠

Got to be stagnant dirty water because the scruffy b won’t even put a lid on. I bet the bugs run away when she gets in the smelly cow, the stench of her sweaty box after wearing them tights and circulation cutter boots …. Oh wait staf you haven’t had a Luke warm outside bath in weeks it’s another lie

Hope all you fellow face fers have a good day and aren’t too traumatised from what you witnessed 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She pissed in it! M couldn’t reach unless she’s putting M in, then the water isn’t cold.
Sure some elaborate story about how he climbed up step ladders 🪜 and pee’d in it. But if that’s the case, if he knows to stand and pee he can surely be potty trained…

I’m certain pissy pants Vav pee’d in it. Surely she wouldn’t say something so minging for some fake drama? Not our Vav !?
Well her best friend Aimee confessed that her fake anxiety made her…..

s HERSELF WHILST SAT ON PLANE

YES!!!! s 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Abergal 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
IMG_1608.png
Omg BRILLANT ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just FYI. I like all you ffaces, and those on TL. Also
Those on Aimee’s CC & TL thread.
I like everyone who has their eyes wide open to these twats 💕
She’s doing lives and battles purely for the extra cash and to bump up her followers. She is so pissed off that Aimes has more, Aimes is equally as pissed of that Vav has a blue tick 🤭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She needs to be careful what she actually says, because if she’s hinting M done it and she wasn’t aware - how did he get in 🫠

Got to be stagnant dirty water because the scruffy b won’t even put a lid on. I bet the bugs run away when she gets in the smelly cow, the stench of her sweaty box after wearing them tights and circulation cutter boots …. Oh wait staf you haven’t had a Luke warm outside bath in weeks it’s another lie

Hope all you fellow face fers have a good day and aren’t too traumatised from what you witnessed 😂
Defo stagnant water, she’s been nowhere near that in about a month. Blaming stalkers again, this t boils my blood with this s.
If she was being ‘stalked’ people putting an opinion on the internet due to what they know or what she’s posts is not stalking, take note Vav you t!!!! She would be a crumbling mess!!!!
Vav hen you’re not even half the woman I am, I’ve been there and it nearly broke me, you’ve got nae idea you fkn pathological lying, charity money thieving, ugly soul & personality, s mother & just a grade A feckin arse wipe!!!! Get a bliddy grip of yourself and stop playing the victim it ain’t cute you look like an absolute tool

Mar 8, 2024

I think she was just trying to be funny saying piss infested water only it wasn’t funny and it looked like piss. 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Only thing Vav is pulling is an all nighter on lives begging for attention. I am absolutely mortified for her. Can someone confirm, did she get in a swimsuit? That will just tip me over the edge!! ⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

She’s gone off the ice bath, didn’t get the attention she wanted. Absolutely no way she was ‘away to do her ice bath’ yesterday morning. Who would prep their skin like that to get in an ice bath?
She is a pathological liar 🤥
I knew the ice bath thing would fizzle out. She done it for an attention and to show how good she is. She thought she was above everyone who didn’t do ice baths 😂😂😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
1. Staff in her cozzie showing off and filled with excitement
2. Lily walking in and asking what the do she is doing cus she woke the child slamming her door on excitement
3. Stomping round her gaff looking for lights cus she said there is no lights at all outside.. proceeded to say about security lights 🤦🏻‍♀️ also her car lights won’t be seen outside 🤦🏻‍♀️
4. Said she made an attempt to get into a piss infested bath ice bath no ice just piss apparently
5. Nearly sucked her lipgloss off
6. Flirting beyond belief with the stranger
Whose younger than her 20’s apparently
7. Making a show of herself completely
And that’s just in the 15 mins or so I watched 😂😂😂😂
After seeing it, she was manic! She needs to have him as her boyfriend so she is feels she is winning!
She should also take her manic ass to the doctors and get back on her antidepressants as she is dululu!!
Intervention needed so her daughter isn’t dreading her life cause her mum is running about trying to impress young boys live on social media
It wasn’t fun, she has no banter, it was cringe af!
She didn’t want to do I’m a little teapot as her haters would screen record …… erm
Love, you post videos of you singing and dancing and trying on clothes and they get saved and shared and they are the ones you should be embarrassed about.
I hope she has the mega fear today!
But she will act like it was all banter 😝 awa and clean ur piss infested “ice bath”

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning my fellow ffaces, just had a catch up, we had an early night too 😆😉 so just making sure is everyone ok this morning, anyone needing their eyeballs bleached? 🥴
No way was she sat in her swimming costume? 😭 such a tragic lassie!
So for someone who was doing the school run then having an ice bath, surely she would have seen the state of the water? Just goes to show she’s defo reads here and just drops s like that in to save face! 😂
Was she saying someone pissed in it? Surely with her super dooper cctv system she would know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah she was sat in it. Her face when lily came in to see what she was doing. Her 37 year old ma on her cozzie at 11pm flirting with some lad whose eating an onion like he’s the grinch 😂😂😂😂 she was so excited at the idea of being in her cozzie for him. She loves herself so she was obviously thinking he will want me when he sees me in this. Stomping round her house showing off 😂😂😂😂 it was so embarrassing. I’m 37 and if I ever did this I’d take meself out and get into the bin

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024

Please

When she opened it and seen the colour of the water she got flustered (seen her before all this trying to explain the word flustered to that korey was howling she went well eh eh it means eh well your flustered 🤣 aye very good Vav. That korey was like ehhh? 🤣 then after showing a thousand people that manky pod she quickly closed it then said "ive got cctv all around my house so I'll find out who's done this ill msg u off here korey and tell you" then insinuated it was "trolls" told her huns in the comments it must have been trolls! has Vav been getting in there and pishing the clatty cow 🤣 yer wee 'ice' bath no been warm enough for you ye thought fk this I'll just sit here and pish to heat it up 🤮 dirty midden 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
After seeing it, she was manic! She needs to have him as her boyfriend so she is feels she is winning!
She should also take her manic ass to the doctors and get back on her antidepressants as she is dululu!!
Intervention needed so her daughter isn’t dreading her life cause her mum is running about trying to impress young boys live on social media
It wasn’t fun, she has no banter, it was cringe af!
She didn’t want to do I’m a little teapot as her haters would screen record …… erm
Love, you post videos of you singing and dancing and trying on clothes and they get saved and shared and they are the ones you should be embarrassed about.
I hope she has the mega fear today!
But she will act like it was all banter 😝 awa and clean ur piss infested “ice bath”
I didn’t see her be dared to do I’m a little teapot. She’s more a massive bucket than a teapot.
Doesn’t mind flashing her beef curtains getting into the pissy ice bath but won’t do a nursery rhyme.
She dances, well not dances cus she can’t dance, on videos no problem. She actually thinks she’s this gangster woman who people want to be and who people adore. People adored Jimmy saville till the truth came out.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Defo stagnant water, she’s been nowhere near that in about a month. Blaming stalkers again, this t boils my blood with this s.
If she was being ‘stalked’ people putting an opinion on the internet due to what they know or what she’s posts is not stalking, take note Vav you t!!!! She would be a crumbling mess!!!!
Vav hen you’re not even half the woman I am, I’ve been there and it nearly broke me, you’ve got nae idea you fkn pathological lying, charity money thieving, ugly soul & personality, s mother & just a grade A feckin arse wipe!!!! Get a bliddy grip of yourself and stop playing the victim it ain’t cute you look like an absolute tool
❤❤❤❤

• Love
Reactions: Aurora85
Mar 8, 2024
Please
When she opened it and seen the colour of the water she got flustered (seen her before all this trying to explain the word flustered to that korey was howling she went well eh eh it means eh well your flustered 🤣 aye very good Vav. That korey was like ehhh? 🤣 then after showing a thousand people that manky pod she quickly closed it then said "ive got cctv all around my house so I'll find out who's done this ill msg u off here korey and tell you" then insinuated it was "trolls" told her huns in the comments it must have been trolls! has Vav been getting in there and pishing the clatty cow 🤣 yer wee 'ice' bath no been warm enough for you ye thought fk this I'll just sit here and pish to heat it up 🤮 dirty midden 🤣
Oh my god she actually was saying someone pissed in it?? I clearly missed this! It just wasn’t cleaned cus she’s not had an ice bath in ages! Manky b hasn’t cleaned it. I am even more embarrassed for her now! I thought she was trying to be funny! I’ll message you off here korey! 😂😂😂😂 like Korey cares about your dirty pool you mad egg!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah she was sat in it. Her face when lily came in to see what she was doing. Her 37 year old ma on her cozzie at 11pm flirting with some lad whose eating an onion like he’s the grinch 😂😂😂😂 she was so excited at the idea of being in her cozzie for him. She loves herself so she was obviously thinking he will want me when he sees me in this. Stomping round her house showing off 😂😂😂😂 it was so embarrassing. I’m 37 and if I ever did this I’d take meself out and get into the bin
Why not stop all this nonsense and go to Only Fans, there are men who LOVE bigger sized women and she could earn £5 a day 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my god she actually was saying someone pissed in it?? I clearly missed this! It just wasn’t cleaned cus she’s not had an ice bath in ages! Manky b hasn’t cleaned it. I am even more embarrassed for her now! I thought she was trying to be funny! I’ll message you off here korey! 😂😂😂😂 like Korey cares about your dirty pool you mad egg!
I wonder if she will mention it in this mornings video, I hope she does the stupid boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.