Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Oh my god she actually was saying someone pissed in it?? I clearly missed this! It just wasn’t cleaned cus she’s not had an ice bath in ages! Manky b hasn’t cleaned it. I am even more embarrassed for her now! I thought she was trying to be funny! I’ll message you off here korey! 😂😂😂😂 like Korey cares about your dirty pool you mad egg!
Yip saying to her huns guys guys let's not talk about it in the comments I'll explain to korey off here I've got cctv so I'll find out who done it 🤣 fk off hen ye have been caught lying AGAIN 🤥 saying u had an ice bath that morning but the water is bright green with it sitting for a month so ye lied yet again and rather than admit its YOUR fault you blame someone else saying they came to your house and pished in it 🙄 never takes responsibility that one! Was even saying korey was forcing her to do battles with him she lies so fkn much! Ye sat there with yer fanny biting yer leg waiting for him to join ya midden

Mar 8, 2024
Yip saying to her huns guys guys let's not talk about it in the comments I'll explain to korey off here I've got cctv so I'll find out who done it 🤣 fk off hen ye have been caught lying AGAIN 🤥 saying u had an ice bath that morning but the water is bright green with it sitting for a month so ye lied yet again and rather than admit its YOUR fault you blame someone else saying they came to your house and pished in it 🙄 never takes responsibility that one! Was even saying korey was forcing her to do battles with him she lies so fkn much! Ye sat there with yer fanny biting yer leg waiting for him to join ya midden
Sorry but even one piss wouldn’t have the water that colour. She hasn’t used it and got caught out to to suit her narrative she is making out someone has gone to her gaff and pissed in her ice bath whaha she doesn’t know how water looks when it’s been sitting for ages. She’s just shown to her huns no ice baths have been had at all. 😂😂😂 I’d love to see her explanation to Korey.. “right I am getting stalked cus I’m sooouuu sooouuu geeewwwdddd and people are jealous of me.. one time a van parked in the road and was stalking me.. so they have come and pissed in my ice bath that isn’t an ice bath cus I don’t use ice” off to do staff. You’re a dirty liar. And you’re making up pure waffle crap which is blatantly obvious to us to make up a story as to why your ice bath is manky. You’ve nae been using it hen! That’s why! You haven’t cleaned it! Korey forcing her?! Hahaha she couldn’t get off her stool quick enough to get in her cozzie! She was that elated cus she thought he wanted to see her in it that she woke lily up slamming the door!! Bell end

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Attachments

• 733f0853-bd34-49b2-a39a-4273acf2c7ae.jpeg
    733f0853-bd34-49b2-a39a-4273acf2c7ae.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 116

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Not piss it’s dirty water. Thought she was doing on yesterday morning
But she’s a narc so it was someone else’s fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is so embarrassing, my intestines want to fall out on her behalf.

She was in there yesterday…. The lies can’t help but rip out her. THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES U STEPH !!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
FAO VAV (beefy flaps) etc
Sorry my lovely ffaces this might me a long one ❤️
Now hen sit doon with a coffee you might need it to wrap her stupid heed around this and to figure out what you’re actually going to say, also if any of Koreys peeps take note and fill him in, we all know some guys are blind and can’t connect dots to get a proper story… Let’s help him see the light. Ready? Buckle up….
So Vav the other day you were saying that you have enough proof for a NHO or a restraining order as you called it 😂😭 (you’ve clearly watched too many American shows) sooooo if you have cctv that is more than enough to have someone to be charged with tresspassing, damage of private property, vandalism and maybe a few other things or s you make up to make it look worse but we all know, us intelligent people with our eyes wide open can see through your bullshit and know that water left over time will go stagnant, you clearly aren’t well well educated now are we Vav.
Now if you have a high tech cctv system (your words) I’m sure as you have been away you would have had proximity alerts turned on, to notify you if someone was near your property….. but let me guess…. You forgot to set them 😂 but there will be no cctv proof will there because you are a liar and a very bad one at that… or do you have some sort of memory loss and forget what you say, tbh you did say your daughter turned 15 last week but was last month 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think you should maybe stop eye bleeping the camera and go into one of your five bathroom, stand in front of the mirror (you probs already do to tell yourself how amazing you are) but this time have a good long talk with yourself about owning up to your s and taking some responsibility for your actions

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Please
When she opened it and seen the colour of the water she got flustered (seen her before all this trying to explain the word flustered to that korey was howling she went well eh eh it means eh well your flustered 🤣 aye very good Vav. That korey was like ehhh? 🤣 then after showing a thousand people that manky pod she quickly closed it then said "ive got cctv all around my house so I'll find out who's done this ill msg u off here korey and tell you" then insinuated it was "trolls" told her huns in the comments it must have been trolls! has Vav been getting in there and pishing the clatty cow 🤣 yer wee 'ice' bath no been warm enough for you ye thought fk this I'll just sit here and pish to heat it up 🤮 dirty midden 🤣
Omg Trolly I didn’t think you could make me feel more mortified for her (unless someone confirms she changed in to her swimsuit then I’ll start booking my funeral).
My tongue is stuck too the roof of my mouth reading all this I’m actually cringing so hard for her. What’s a desperate loser.
She would go as far as someone coming to her house to do up her ice bath. Steph I know you’ll read this - you’re an absolute LOSER!!!!
She is flustered because she’s never seen the inside of it for weeks and expected clean fresh looking water 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Spacecadet74

Mar 9, 2024
Omg Trolly I didn’t think you could make me feel more mortified for her (unless someone confirms she changed in to her swimsuit then I’ll start booking my funeral).
My tongue is stuck too the roof of my mouth reading all this I’m actually cringing so hard for her. What’s a desperate loser.
She would go as far as someone coming to her house to do up her ice bath. Steph I know you’ll read this - you’re an absolute LOSER!!!!
She is flustered because she’s never seen the inside of it for weeks and expected clean fresh looking water 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She couldn’t get changed into her cossie quick enough. So much so that she was so loud & woke lily up (who’d apparently been in bed ages by this point!)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Isn’t she bossing it in the gym anymore?

(She really needs to)

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Aye she scurried as fast as they tree trunks would take her and got into her swimsuit 🤣 bloody mortified for her! Then sat in the swimsuit did end up putting a jumper on but imagine being her big age sitting in a swimsuit on tiktok live for some attention off a guy 🤣 her lassie got woken up with the noise of her maw bulldozing about pip mansion squeezing her nappy arse into a swimsuit my weans would chuck me oot 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430-105216_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430-105216_WhatsApp.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.