Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yip saying to her huns guys guys let's not talk about it in the comments I'll explain to korey off here I've got cctv so I'll find out who done it šŸ¤£ fk off hen ye have been caught lying AGAIN šŸ¤„ saying u had an ice bath that morning but the water is bright green with it sitting for a month so ye lied yet again and rather than admit its YOUR fault you blame someone else saying they came to your house and pished in it šŸ™„ never takes responsibility that one! Was even saying korey was forcing her to do battles with him she lies so fkn much! Ye sat there with yer fanny biting yer leg waiting for him to join ya midden
Itā€™s laughable šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ŠšŸ™ŠšŸ™Š max toys in there aye ok heā€™s not been to his house in a week. t needs drowned in her piss infested ice bath

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Korey is going to realise he has made a big mistake when he canā€™t go live without her waiting in the wings to go live with him.

Sheā€™s like a dog with a toy. She will make it so he doesnā€™t have options but to say yeh like text him all day etc. She is the one giving stalker vibes. Not anyone else.

Once she gets her claws into you, thatā€™s it. Sheā€™s a weird bar steward.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Itā€™s happened 2/3 times in my life one there wasnā€™t enough proof and the other two were charged and found guilty, I have NHOs for both of them for life, sheā€™s a fing t she has no fing idea šŸ¤¬ one of them were charged with DV too and child abuse, never allowed near my children.
I fing hate people who lie about it, I had to jump through hoops and suffer a hell of a lot for fs like her to lie about it šŸ¤¬ my bloody is boiling
I donā€™t blame you that your blood is boiling. That must of been awful for you, living in fear. I am so glad that 2 canā€™t come near you. She plays the victim all the bloody time and she ainā€™t no victim. The fact she can lie about such serious things is dangerous.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Hey face fers, itā€™s dawning on me that we may get a black and white sad content today, I reckon the boy came off live, messaged her saying this is not going to work..
So she will have been raging all night and again today and you know what?
You did this to yourself, you made a right arse of yourself last night! No repercussions for you tho eh? Cause the Huns wonā€™t see the devious side to you! But your daughter? Who has to go to school will. I think thatā€™s you letting your daughter down. I hope she makes you feel guilty! If she acts up? Thatā€™s down to you!
You wonā€™t lay low tho will you? You now have all the attention you want šŸ˜†
Enjoy your coffee and yawning, wow the contentā€¦..

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hey face fers, itā€™s dawning on me that we may get a black and white sad content today, I reckon the boy came off live, messaged her saying this is not going to work..
So she will have been raging all night and again today and you know what?
You did this to yourself, you made a right arse of yourself last night! No repercussions for you tho eh? Cause the Huns wonā€™t see the devious side to you! But your daughter? Who has to go to school will. I think thatā€™s you letting your daughter down. I hope she makes you feel guilty! If she acts up? Thatā€™s down to you!
You wonā€™t lay low tho will you? You now have all the attention you want šŸ˜†
Enjoy your coffee and yawning, wow the contentā€¦..
And poking at her bliddy eyes awww guyzzzz Iā€™m so bliddy tired, Iā€™m so bliddy bizzzyyyy, you lot are mental making me do these lives, do you like my lives? Nah hen but aye we do a wee bit because youā€™re making an even bigger arse wipe of yourself šŸ˜‚

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
She incorrectly worded that and still managed to make it make sense.
You do nothing to help them, barely respond to them.
IMG_6386.jpeg

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She incorrectly worded that and still managed to make it make sense.
You do nothing to help them, barely respond to them.
IMG_6386.jpeg
Helping sen families feel alone. She got it right. Thatā€™s exactly what she does, sheā€™s so unrelatable in her sen journey. Sheā€™s showing parents how not to be a sen parent.

Sen mums donā€™t Swan off at every opportunity. Some of us arenā€™t even getting a slight break.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Itā€™s happened 2/3 times in my life one there wasnā€™t enough proof and the other two were charged and found guilty, I have NHOs for both of them for life, sheā€™s a fing t she has no fing idea šŸ¤¬ one of them were charged with DV too and child abuse, never allowed near my children.
I fing hate people who lie about it, I had to jump through hoops and suffer a hell of a lot for fs like her to lie about it šŸ¤¬ my bloody is boiling
This is why all of us dislike her (and Aimee) they borrow the suffering of real people and use it to gain followers sympathy and to give them something other ā€œcreatorsā€ donā€™t have. Imagine if we werenā€™t here, the stories they would tell would be far more far fetched with even more lies.

Some influencers are really good and honest people, they have personality are humble and very educated. These 2 are low budget tramps with personality disorders. What on Earth will they do when all this ā€œcreator workā€ dries up and the new next thing in social media takes over with the very polished and informative young creators take over.

All their lies and misinformation is forever there in cyber space. Like Aimee admitted to sTING HERSELF on a plane, accused her husband of DV to the extent that she suffers from anxiety and PTSD, thatā€™s there for her child to read forever.

s Bag Vav holding back Ā£15K of charity donations and saying ā€œtheyā€™ve had enough from meā€

Status
Not open for further replies.