Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
She is copying koreys content from a female perspective and it’s making me want to drop my intestines out in embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣
Who is she meant to be looking at? Is that meant to be cute? You’re 37 😂 not 17 ! What an embarrassment.
Dude if you fancy someone do it in private. Otherwise we are just going to watch you fail again and again and it’s not good content it’s cringe! Did you learn nothing after Rylan????

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Nah. Thats Vav on another account. Will not be told otherwise.
IMG_6415.jpeg
She's giving teen do me behind cost cutters vibes

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Why when she mentions where she got something like her Chanel’s it’s always 🤦🏻‍♀️ Vav hen it’s no really a flex is it?! I’ve got about 6 pairs of LVs, my reading glasses are Chanel ffs who gives a s
You have do all that any of us want or need, we don’t need to buy our men, us that have them, you do 😂😭🤡

Attachments

• IMG_9337.jpeg
    IMG_9337.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 173

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Omfg! She really needs to get a grip on her knickers. I cannot cope with the level of cringe I get for her. Butterflies?? Are they for the Welsh or Irish guy, cos she's that desirable, (in her head) she actually thinks she playing them off against each other.
So, she's nearly 40 and acting like that over a guy in his twenties. Really has got this delusional smugness going on, mortified for her.
I genuinely believe alongside the narcissism, that she has arrested development, stuck at age 14 with her first boyfriend mentality.
Tragically but amazingly entertaining at the same time, the wee mouthbreathing vavronites have their wee gussets all moist over the thought of their idol snaring another victim.
As well as the maw dancing trying to get all down with the kids and the sneery, sassy lip syncing , she really comes across like a female Paul Breach both cringingly good at making arses of themselves. So funny to watch though. Miss her wee gun finger shooting to rap songs, used to have me s scared, cos she so street and cooool. Scarey ghetto mama that punts tippex nail varnish and pancakes.
If I was his maw and she was bothering my twenty something son I'd run her heid first into the nearest bin.
What a prospect. Imagine having that and her mad maw and nana, potentially in or associated with your family. Hell naw!!.
Sorry for the long post but cc keep the newbies on a postings limit tight leash. So it's like my brain explodes over the keyboard. And breathe ... as Staph says.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Omfg! She really needs to get a grip on her knickers. I cannot cope with the level of cringe I get for her. Butterflies?? Are they for the Welsh or Irish guy, cos she's that desirable, (in her head) she actually thinks she playing them off against each other.
So, she's nearly 40 and acting like that over a guy in his twenties. Really has got this delusional smugness going on, mortified for her.
I genuinely believe alongside the narcissism, that she has arrested development, stuck at age 14 with her first boyfriend mentality.
Tragically but amazingly entertaining at the same time, the wee mouthbreathing vavronites have their wee gussets all moist over the thought of their idol snaring another victim.
As well as the maw dancing trying to get all down with the kids and the sneery, sassy lip syncing , she really comes across like a female Paul Breach both cringingly good at making arses of themselves. So funny to watch though. Miss her wee gun finger shooting to rap songs, used to have me s scared, cos she so street and cooool. Scarey ghetto mama that punts tippex nail varnish and pancakes.
If I was his maw and she was bothering my twenty something son I'd run her heid first into the nearest bin.
What a prospect. Imagine having that and her mad maw and nana, potentially in or associated with your family. Hell naw!!.
Sorry for the long post but cc keep the newbies on a postings limit tight leash. So it's like my brain explodes over the keyboard. And breathe ... as Staph says.
Gun fingers
So street and cool 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.