Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So jealous that our urine is turning and leaving our bodies green šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Iā€™ll have a snigger to myself when I get on the plane for a long haul flight.
Jealous? Of what?
Iā€™ll be turning left love onto first class where I can put my seat into a flat bed and change into complimentary pyjamas then slide the door shut and get to sleep.

No one here is jealous of you. We are all aghast at your despicable behaviour and your past. We are not the underprivileged unkind and jealous people you like to think we are. We are professionals, hard working, honest people who look at you and are disgusted with the way you flaunt, lie and show off. Hope you can take that in, really consider it please before you use jealousy as a reason for not being liked.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Exactly sheā€™s so unrelatable to single parents or even 2 parent families who work their arses off and still struggle financiallyā€¦.
I donā€™t post much on sm at all anymore, itā€™s not nice for people or struggling then you have the other side, jealousy or looking for financial help. Iā€™ll help anyone who genuinely needs it.
Sheā€™s just a show off t who thinks sheā€™s miss fabulous, aww look at me but Vav hen yer just a bliddy clown šŸ¤”
She really needs to be brought down with a major bump
Sheā€™s just hideous

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She wants my life and my walk in closet. Chanel and Goyard bags galore.
She wonā€™t like Goyard, itā€™s understated.
I wouldnā€™t post photos of my life all over social media, some people are struggling, some people canā€™t justify spending that much because they have family to provide for and choose to save their money for their childrenā€™s future.
I cherish all my handbags. I donā€™t ever just USE them to annoy and upset others or to show off. So here she is showing off constantly with bags and sunglasses yet she doesnā€™t own a house, surely a good strong mother would be saving all she can and buy a house first? Oh no she just spends spends and spends on herself. That says it all really. Sheā€™s a tramp with zero class
What will she do in the future when this type of work isnā€™t enough to pay a mortgage? Maybe a mobile hairdresser?
Sheā€™d have to move out of Scotland I think šŸ¤­and the word is spreading about her unsavoury past, so she better think about it as she will have no client base in any other regions of the UK.
Same I would never ever go and just be a bam and be like look at this look what I bought. Some of my friends are single mums and as much as they would not be bitter or jealous it does not sit right with me. I love bags and trainers, was shoes but give me a pair of trainers any day šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she screams mink and can tell sheā€™s never really had money because people who do donā€™t act like a total t and just show off to make people jealous.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Iā€™ll have a snigger to myself when I get on the plane for a long haul flight.
Jealous? Of what?
Iā€™ll be turning left love onto first class where I can put my seat into a flat bed and change into complimentary pyjamas then slide the door shut and get to sleep.

No one here is jealous of you. We are all aghast at your despicable behaviour and your past. We are not the underprivileged unkind and jealous people you like to think we are. We are professionals, hard working, honest people who look at you and are disgusted with the way you flaunt, lie and show off. Hope you can take that in, really consider it please before you use jealousy as a reason for not being liked.
This is exactly right! She thinks we're all sad, lonely people with no life's.. I am happily married, lovely kids who are all doing well, both my husband and I have great jobs. I have wonderful friends. I just happen to have all this and hate her! She has nothing I'm jealous of and while she doesn't affect my life, she shouldn't get away with making money or having a life off the back of others, she's a greedy, narcissistic liar who will use anyone to get money, that is her life #losing

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Same I would never ever go and just be a bam and be like look at this look what I bought. Some of my friends are single mums and as much as they would not be bitter or jealous it does not sit right with me. I love bags and trainers, was shoes but give me a pair of trainers any day šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she screams mink and can tell sheā€™s never really had money because people who do donā€™t act like a total t and just show off to make people jealous.
Exactly, sheā€™s just vulgar and looks chavvy. Iā€™d love her to come here and have a conversation with us. She wouldnā€™t dare.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I swear if that Nazi asked her huns to lick her toes , they'd do it ! Especially sweet old Rachel who I have beef with , in her comments everyday defending her . That sweet old munter that goes on about bullies towards Vav is a bully herself . Wonder if there was a meet up what these Cnuts ( being polite , spelling ) behind a keyboard , would be like ! I'd ram that hat of her's where the sun don't shine šŸ¤£

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is exactly right! She thinks we're all sad, lonely people with no life's.. I am happily married, lovely kids who are all doing well, both my husband and I have great jobs. I have wonderful friends. I just happen to have all this and hate her! She has nothing I'm jealous of and while she doesn't affect my life, she shouldn't get away with making money or having a life off the back of others, she's a greedy, narcissistic liar who will use anyone to get money, that is her life #losing
I would not swap my life for anything and even if I had nothing iā€™d still never be jealous of someone like her. There are new younger, fresher media savvy influencers coming through now who will blow her out of the water šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸŽŠšŸŽ‰šŸ‘šŸ¼

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly, sheā€™s just vulgar and looks chavvy. Iā€™d love her to come here and have a conversation with us. She wouldnā€™t dare.
So so chavvy. That blue LV bag šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® nope. I would be putting that straight back. Oh she would not say anything all she could say is your just jealous which is so bloody boring being honest

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I would not swap my life for anything and even if I had nothing iā€™d still never be jealous of someone like her. There are new younger, fresher media savvy influencers coming through now who will blow her out of the water šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸŽŠšŸŽ‰šŸ‘šŸ¼
Same. I said to my friend last night on the phone if it was you have to drop down dead or have vav life I would rather drop down dead šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my chum said the same.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Can you imagine her going in there in that god awful Steve Madden trainers šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® then the plastic LV bag
There was a young lass maybe 18/19 in my gym yesterday with a pair of Steve Maddens on šŸ˜­ I just wanted to shake her šŸ˜‚ everytime I see a pair I want to vomit in my own mouth šŸ¤®
Iā€™m a trainer fanatic too, shoes too but trainers are my love šŸ˜ they are god awful looking things

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She wants my life and my walk in closet. Chanel and Goyard bags galore.
She wonā€™t like Goyard, itā€™s understated.
I wouldnā€™t post photos of my life all over social media, some people are struggling, some people canā€™t justify spending that much because they have family to provide for and choose to save their money for their childrenā€™s future.
I cherish all my handbags. I donā€™t ever just USE them to annoy and upset others or to show off. So here she is showing off constantly with bags and sunglasses yet she doesnā€™t own a house, surely a good strong mother would be saving all she can and buy a house first? Oh no she just spends spends and spends on herself. That says it all really. Sheā€™s a tramp with zero class
What will she do in the future when this type of work isnā€™t enough to pay a mortgage? Maybe a mobile hairdresser?
Sheā€™d have to move out of Scotland I think šŸ¤­and the word is spreading about her unsavoury past, so she better think about it as she will have no client base in any other regions of the UK.
I want in ur closet lol x I love bags but mines are fake šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but Iam happy for people having nice things just not braggers like her posting her latest brag over the internet n plus she is a dick n horrible person x

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
There was a young lass maybe 18/19 in my gym yesterday with a pair of Steve Maddens on šŸ˜­ I just wanted to shake her šŸ˜‚ everytime I see a pair I want to vomit in my own mouth šŸ¤®
Iā€™m a trainer fanatic too, shoes too but trainers are my love šŸ˜ they are god awful looking things
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ bet you were thinking hun get them off your feet šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ŠšŸ™ŠšŸ™Š oh I donā€™t like them at all gadz šŸ¤® same I love a trainer. I have triple s ones and they are love or hate šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my mum is like why you got them moon shoes onšŸ¤£ I canā€™t do shoes now they kill my feet. My husband is like sell them Iā€™m like eh no we can pass them down babes pass them down. Iā€™ve boys so would be the grandchildren šŸ˜›

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Same. I said to my friend last night on the phone if it was you have to drop down dead or have vav life I would rather drop down dead šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my chum said the same.
My friend not even on TT and told her about this rocket and said to me the other week , what's her from Aberdeen been up to ? I just give her snippets , worked the whole story out herself and calls her a drama queen and attention seeker . My friend a biker , should send a drove of them from Fife to the Nazi leader . She'd s her pants up PIP mansion šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Trainers are my loveeeeee!! Far too many pairs but Iā€™m a gym bunny and trainers are important aspects of your gym attire šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.