Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
That Rachael is creepy as do 😳😳
Also never heard of Zara sizing coming up big 🤣🤣 well I suppose they are elastic but no way she getting into a size 12 Zara, elastic or not!

Oh and I agree she has frog like features 🐸🐸🐸

They way she is slagging Petr off ain’t sitting right with me. He was younger than her, made out he was the controlling one etc - made out she wasn’t allowed to have the heating on.

Then sat on a live and said he was autistic (she used neurodivergent) but wouldn’t discuss it as it wasn’t her place.

But she’s sat slagging him off possibly for his autistic traits. (Maybe he is temperature sensitive) She’s basically bullying a neurdivergent adult under the guise of coparenting and using it for content. He likes to have dinner at certain times she said and is time orientated and likes structure. So it’s no wonder they don’t match when she’s lazy, random and has no routine whatsoever. She always has to look like the best one against anyone else. It’s weird.

But can you imagine her being slagged off for these traits?

She likes to think she’s am ambassador for the community but if Petr truly is neurdivergent, she makes a fing mockery of her autism awareness content.
It’s not sitting right with me either!
Turning it all on to her!
Have you guys been watching for a few years? Did anyone catch the Xmas at dirty Diana’s? Where he wouldn’t stop drinking? He was clearly over her then,she said he was ruining Xmas, that’s when the relationship went downhill and she was recording it! That’s how low she stooped! He must have asked her to remove it? But I remember it. And now she is on slagging him off and she comes across as the innocent victim.
Staff stop using people to make piss poor content, your se give it up!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
In that GRWM she says to make sure you’re over your ex before a Co parenting holiday. Then rectifies it that she is over him clearly and that’s why it worked so well (while doing a grwm explaining why it didn’t). How would you know that needs to be a thing if you’re experiencing the opposite of it?
You’d only know that you need to be over them if you’re experiencing a situation where you are not over him, and it’s doesn’t work, therefore heads up guys it will be hard if you’re not over your ex it won’t work.
How can you talk on an experience, you have no experience of, Vav?
You are a literal word salad. Massive contradiction.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
N
IMG_1630.jpeg
Nicola should know the same as everyone else how life is short especially for C marrying someone so she could make it all about her and sleeping with his best mate(his mate is no better either ) take your heed out her arse Nicola you come from the same area utter disgrace.
This Nicola needs stop sucking up her arse. I’ve seen her on fb commenting like I know Steph it’s all lies. No nicola it’s not. You don’t go out your house, you married a man 15 years younger or something and vav would never ever stick up for you cause you know why she thinks your a tink and she is above you.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
About to go for my next walk in 20 minutes. 7.5k ☀️ You got more planned this evening?
I’m worn out 😂 think I’ll have a rest now. I make myself stay on the treadmill longer each day to get rid of the rage from these idiotic “creators” give me strength!
Enjoy your walk. It’s so good for you isn’t it. Remember to touch some grass 😂😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I use to love watching my boy and as a massive football fan nothing gave me more pleasure than watching my boy play the beautiful game 🩵⚽⚽
Enjoy every game as like you say it ends too soon. My boy gave up last year when he started college and got a Saturday job 😔
Enjoy the game tonight 😊
Oh I love love love it. His bro nope so I hope he plays for as long as he can and I will be at every game. I just love it and cause it’s competitive and I’m the mum cheering on a little to loud sometimes 🤣🤣 thank you just away to head now ⚽

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
In that GRWM she says to make sure you’re over your ex before a Co parenting holiday. Then rectifies it that she is over him clearly and that’s why it worked so well (while doing a grwm explaining why it didn’t). How would you know that needs to be a thing if you’re experiencing the opposite of it?
You’d only know that you need to be over them if you’re experiencing a situation where you are not over him, and it’s doesn’t work, therefore heads up guys it will be hard if you’re not over your ex it won’t work.
How can you talk on an experience, you have no experience of, Vav?
You are a literal word salad. Massive contradiction.
I thought that exactly and was waiting for to elaborate saying she wasn’t over him 😂😂😂😂 he’s a fit looking fella, not sure I would be over him ever. Although I’m not a narcissistic b like her so I’d be still happily married to him 😉

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Have you guys been watching for a few years? Did anyone catch the Xmas at dirty Diana’s? Where he wouldn’t stop drinking? He was clearly over her then,she said he was ruining Xmas, that’s when the relationship went downhill and she was recording it! That’s how low she stooped! He must have asked her to remove it? But I remember it. And now she is on slagging him off and she comes across as the innocent victim.
At one point he did everything for her. But she’s that poisonous she drove him away. He built that salon, took her away for a second wedding. Put up with her family! He had big shoes to fill after c! But I’m still disappointed he lets her film m as much as she does knowing that on the internet strangers are saving videos of his son?
Anyway I don’t think she should get away with now using him as content! She stoops so low!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Whaaatttt??? I don’t know them as a couple. They split the week after I started following her 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh I love love love it. His bro nope so I hope he plays for as long as he can and I will be at every game. I just love it and cause it’s competitive and I’m the mum cheering on a little to loud sometimes 🤣🤣 thank you just away to head now ⚽
You cheer away love, he’ll remember you being there when he’s a grown man and he’ll love that. 😘

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
At one point he did everything for her. But she’s that poisonous she drove him away. He built that salon, took her away for a second wedding. Put up with her family! He had big shoes to fill after c! But I’m still disappointed he lets her film m as much as she does knowing that on the internet strangers are saving videos of his son?
Anyway I don’t think she should get away with now using him as content! She stoops so low!
Yup. The engagement post omg 🤣🤣🤣 she’s never met anyone like him who puts up with her and L diva behaviour she has never felt love like it. He got out in the end and she still wants him

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
N

This Nicola needs stop sucking up her arse. I’ve seen her on fb commenting like I know Steph it’s all lies. No nicola it’s not. You don’t go out your house, you married a man 15 years younger or something and vav would never ever stick up for you cause you know why she thinks your a tink and she is above you.
I think she's a family member, I'm sure one of my pals told me that. Could be wrong tho

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Whaaatttt??? I don’t know them as a couple. They split the week after I started following her 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Yeah! She was recording. I think the only way he could get out of it was actually downloading tinder and getting caught! Someone on her live told her that Petr was on tinder. Now instead of her saying, guys thanks for letting me know! Her and her Huns attacked the person and said why did you not message her private?? 😂
Again she turned that round to her. He wanted out and she wouldn’t let him go.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yup. The engagement post omg 🤣🤣🤣 she’s never met anyone like him who puts up with her and L diva behaviour she has never felt love like it. He got out in the end and she still wants him
Oh I missed it all, she wasn’t with him when she started popping up on my FYP. Her and Aimee both appeared around the same time. Funny how like attracts like, those 2 are similar in the way they twist things and tell so many lies. Sad fers 😜
Not sure if you know but Aimee admitted to sting her self while on a plane. I love passing that info on to different threads 😂😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Oh I missed it all, she wasn’t with him when she started popping up on my FYP. Her and Aimee both appeared around the same time. Funny how like attracts like, those 2 are similar in the way they twist things and tell so many lies. Sad fers 😜
Not sure if you know but Aimee admitted to sting her self while on a plane. I love passing that info on to different threads 😂😂
I canna cope with that! How can a grown woman s herself on a plane? Was she so lazy she couldn’t be arsed getting up? Please don’t say it’s cause she was anxious cause that’s a cop out! But also makes me howl that people will sell their dirty secrets to earn Pennies on an app that everyone will hear and see 😆

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Well vav was friends with a friend of mine they are not friends now. Anyway so was on fb🤣🤣🤣🤣 seen it time and time again omg I’m in love he’s this blah blah they dump her and boom she slates them. I do know Aimee she gets on my nerve and I feel like she would wear the same knickers for days 🙊🙊🙊

Status
Not open for further replies.