Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I know it’s like you can’t stop watching is it🤣🤣🤣 I hope your ok with whatever your going through my lovely ❤️❤️
Bless u 🥰 I do really appreciate u saying that 🥰 I’m not but I’m trying to not let it take over as hard as that is 😔 I catch a few minutes here and there and read all your comments and I can allow myself to switch off for a few minutes. Bad things always happen to good people and arsehole, heartless fs like vav just breeze through life 😏 life definitely is cruel that’s just put it that way

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Mortifying STILL that she was getting changed in to a swimsuit for a random and chatting this guy up. He doesn’t have tiktok.. so she thinks she can disrespect a guy cause he can’t see. I know it’s only their first date but if a guy I was waiting to go on a date with was on tiktok getting in to trunks for some random he’d be telt to bolt, he sounds like a beg.
Theres no date , it’s all bullshit . Korey has got rid of her once and for all and all of a sudden she’s going on a date . Trying to make out he doesn’t know about her as he’s no social media so must like her for who she is 😂😂. Sorry but is your 5 year old autistic son not more important than a date ? Why do they preach about how they don’t need a man then 5 minutes later , I’m going on a date . Grinds my gears

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I’m a natural size 8, 10 when I put on a few pounds but I had to buy a size 12 trousers in Zara the other day and they were baggy ones…..she’s a liar in more ways than one 😏 she’s at least a size 18-20, own it vav you’d feel much better instead of living a lie day in day out 🙄 it’s boring now
See if she owned her size for real and said she wasn’t happy but had zero motivation, so many would relate to her . I however would still hate her for C and her general nasty bitchiness

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Bless u 🥰 I do really appreciate u saying that 🥰 I’m not but I’m trying to not let it take over as hard as that is 😔 I catch a few minutes here and there and read all your comments and I can allow myself to switch off for a few minutes. Bad things always happen to good people and arsehole, heartless fs like vav just breeze through life 😏 life definitely is cruel that’s just put it that way
Aww my darling 🥹🥹🥹 I’m so sorry you’re going through so much. We don’t know what is going on but please remember you need to be kind to yourself and look after yourself. I don’t even know you can message on here but if you can please give me a message if you’re struggling. You are so right and it sucks dick that good people always end up going through the mill xxx

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Aww my darling 🥹🥹🥹 I’m so sorry you’re going through so much. We don’t know what is going on but please remember you need to be kind to yourself and look after yourself. I don’t even know you can message on here but if you can please give me a message if you’re struggling. You are so right and it sucks dick that good people always end up going through the mill xxx
Thank u 🥰 you’re a sweetheart! My partner has just been diagnosed with the dreaded C and I’m absolutely broken but trying to hold it together for everyone’s sake. God willing he’ll be ok and fight it but it’s a fin hammer blow out of the blue that no one was expecting. Seeing fs like vav swanning around without a care in the world for anyone just cuts a little deep atm. Don’t want to be a Debbie downer though, trying to stay as positive as I can ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Thank u 🥰 you’re a sweetheart! My partner has just been diagnosed with the dreaded C and I’m absolutely broken but trying to hold it together for everyone’s sake. God willing he’ll be ok and fight it but it’s a fin hammer blow out of the blue that no one was expecting. Seeing fs like vav swanning around without a care in the world for anyone just cuts a little deep atm. Don’t want to be a Debbie downer though, trying to stay as positive as I can ❤️
Oh my darling 🥹🥹🥹😭😭😭 I am so so sorry. 2 of my closest friends have just went through treatment and it’s just s. Woman in there 30s it’s not fair at all. I hope your partner is doing ok. What type is it if you don’t mind me asking? That’s all you can do is try and stay positive for yourself and your partner. I can’t imagine how he’s feeling or you, when my friends told me I was numb was out of no where never expected that to happen to my friends xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Aw hun I’m sorry to hear this ❤️ C is very very very close in my family. Got someone very close about to start treatment, for the second time.
It’s difficult to find the right words for him to comfort him, I know all he will need is just someone to listen to him, the doctors will do the rest.
This is a lot on you too, make sure you get the support you need. MAGGIES are amazing and they do groups for partners of C patients. You can also go do their classes like ‘relaxation/meditation’. I use the one in my area. I know it all to well and if I could let you get in touch with me I would ❤️

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Oh my darling 🥹🥹🥹😭😭😭 I am so so sorry. 2 of my closest friends have just went through treatment and it’s just s. Woman in there 30s it’s not fair at all. I hope your partner is doing ok. What type is it if you don’t mind me asking? That’s all you can do is try and stay positive for yourself and your partner. I can’t imagine how he’s feeling or you, when my friends told me I was numb was out of no where never expected that to happen to my friends xx
It’s in his stomach but been told it’s slow growing, early days and treatable 🙏🏼 Just waiting on a few more tests to determine the treatment plan. It’s him that usually holds everything together and sorts mine and our daughters s out so I’m having to man up a little and be the strong one. Im ok, just slightly numb. Just as things were starting to pick up as well 😔 I’m just mad at the world atm but I’m confident everything will work out and be ok. Thank u for your kind words though 🥰 means a lot xx

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
She needs a cup of tea and fin good talking to 🙈 someone please claim her because she’s making a right t of herself 😂 I can’t help but laugh though. I’ve got some really serious messed up s happening in my life atm but this just takes me away from it all for a few minutes and I can actually switch off and laugh at someone else without it affecting me and boy does she provide the entertainment 👌😂 keep it coming vav u fin muppet
She’s pulling a Britney

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Aw hun I’m sorry to hear this ❤️ C is very very very close in my family. Got someone very close about to start treatment, for the second time.
It’s difficult to find the right words for him to comfort him, I know all he will need is just someone to listen to him, the doctors will do the rest.
This is a lot on you too, make sure you get the support you need. MAGGIES are amazing and they do groups for partners of C patients. You can also go do their classes like ‘relaxation/meditation’. I use the one in my area. I know it all to well and if I could let you get in touch with me I would ❤️
Thank u sweetheart, that means a lot 🥰 the two most important men in my life have it atm 😔 ones ending treatment and fighting fit and the other (my partner) is now beginning his treatment. I’m just in denial too I think but it’s what’s getting me through each day atm. Don’t want to bore u all with my misfortunes though 🙈 I’m still here watching vav’s s show, makes me smile and cringe all at the same time 😂 is she going on this date it was she just reeling us in 🙄😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yes I know I think there has been more and more young people getting diagnosed with it. So so scary. Oh god I’m so sorry it’s just s how this world works is it. Thank you so much really appreciate that. One is bad treatment and finished, the other one is well it’s spread but she’s ok just now and that’s all that matters. Xx

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
It’s in his stomach but been told it’s slow growing, early days and treatable 🙏🏼 Just waiting on a few more tests to determine the treatment plan. It’s him that usually holds everything together and sorts mine and our daughters s out so I’m having to man up a little and be the strong one. Im ok, just slightly numb. Just as things were starting to pick up as well 😔 I’m just mad at the world atm but I’m confident everything will work out and be ok. Thank u for your kind words though 🥰 means a lot xx
I’m sorry to hear this, you have here to rant and scream and laugh and vent, we are not bad people here at all. If you need someone to listen please come here. Wish I could make you a tea/ coffee and let you vent. Do you have people for yourself? Xxx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thank u sweetheart, that means a lot 🥰 the two most important men in my life have it atm 😔 ones ending treatment and fighting fit and the other (my partner) is now beginning his treatment. I’m just in denial too I think but it’s what’s getting me through each day atm. Don’t want to bore u all with my misfortunes though 🙈 I’m still here watching vav’s s show, makes me smile and cringe all at the same time 😂 is she going on this date it was she just reeling us in 🙄😂
Slow growing and treatable is the best prognosis. Get Manuka honey 300MGO (important it’s 300 and above). Make sure he has a spoon of it in the morning. If he has chemo it will be great for keeping his immune system up and his bloods good.
Real shame we don’t have a clue who each other are 🤣🤣🤣
But sending him all the prayers and good health for treatment ❤️ He’ll kicks is arse 🥊

Very frustrating when dead beat staph sails through being the destruction in everyone’s lives. But karma never misses. Might just take time, but she always arrives!!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That’s so so good it’s early and slow growing. Finding out is key as they say. All I can say is you won’t realise how strong you are and you will be his strength and your daughter’s strength. You do need to be kind to yourself tho ❤️❤️ how old is your daughter? You are so welcome, all I can say is we are here for you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.