Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Howling at this picture I bet the man in the booth is getting an ick from you vav 🤣🤣
IMG_1650.png

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Thank u sweetheart, that means a lot 🥰 the two most important men in my life have it atm 😔 ones ending treatment and fighting fit and the other (my partner) is now beginning his treatment. I’m just in denial too I think but it’s what’s getting me through each day atm. Don’t want to bore u all with my misfortunes though 🙈 I’m still here watching vav’s s show, makes me smile and cringe all at the same time 😂 is she going on this date it was she just reeling us in 🙄😂
Oh sorry to hear that I hope he gets on well with his treatment ❤️

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I’m sorry to hear this, you have here to rant and scream and laugh and vent, we are not bad people here at all. If you need someone to listen please come here. Wish I could make you a tea/ coffee and let you vent. Do you have people for yourself? Xxx
Aw you’re making me cry 😢🙈 I do, thank u ☺️ sometimes it’s easier venting and talking to people that know nothing though (if that makes sense). Feel like a bit of a broken record atm, just unanswered questions and things and god awful s going through my head that I can’t possibly talk to my partner about. It’s early days, I’m sure once we have more of an idea of what we’re dealing with I’ll feel a bit better 🙏🏼❤️

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Na what did I just watch! Can you imagine setting up your phone to film yourself dry humping in your son’s bedroom. I despair..
Yeah I’m finding that vile tbh! It’s her little boys room, not like it’s her room where all the farting and clenching noises trying to get clothes over her beefy legs and fat enormous arse!!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Aw you’re making me cry 😢🙈 I do, thank u ☺️ sometimes it’s easier venting and talking to people that know nothing though (if that makes sense). Feel like a bit of a broken record atm, just unanswered questions and things and god awful s going through my head that I can’t possibly talk to my partner about. It’s early days, I’m sure once we have more of an idea of what we’re dealing with I’ll feel a bit better 🙏🏼❤️
Knowledge is power babe. Once he knows what’s ahead, you will have a clear plan of how you will both attack it, him physically, you emotionally ❤️

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Ah been through a few things with family and have been there felt hopeless and have felt the feeling of riding life’s rollercoaster, and I’m the strong one!
Don’t do it alone tho please ask for help and sometime to yourself to clear the mind. Play music, have a wee dance about even if it’s just for a few minutes. Iv been through it and had therapy and on this side? never ever thought I would see it. Be kind to yourself please x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank u 🥰 you’re a sweetheart! My partner has just been diagnosed with the dreaded C and I’m absolutely broken but trying to hold it together for everyone’s sake. God willing he’ll be ok and fight it but it’s a fin hammer blow out of the blue that no one was expecting. Seeing fs like vav swanning around without a care in the world for anyone just cuts a little deep atm. Don’t want to be a Debbie downer though, trying to stay as positive as I can ❤️
Thats so shocking for all of you. Hope there is a good treatment plan getting put into place ❤️

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
She’s definitely a strange shape isn’t she?
I’m never one to joke about someone who is overweight, but she’s always saying she is a 12, she can’t be surely unless she is only 4 ft tall. I’ve nursed patients with gastric bands and other bariatric procedures and they’d tell me such sad stories about what lead them to that point. It’s so hard for some people. However… Vav is as bad as Aimee for the greed, it consumes them, food and material things.
I can’t understand why she pretends to be bossing it in the gym daily and ice baths, it’s all a load of rubbish.
She deserves to look like that and it must kill her to see all the younger girls who look like models on TT. 🤭
Dirty Diana is the same dumpy shape tells folk she’s a size 12, droopy face is the same and she has went up and down in weight all her life, is now huge and same dumpy shape. So vav knew she had to work out to stop it taking over! But they are now all fat and mega dumpy and don’t forget they are winning!
And we are all jealous 😆

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Dirty Diana is the same dumpy shape tells folk she’s a size 12, droopy face is the same and she has went up and down in weight all her life, is now huge and same dumpy shape. So vav knew she had to work out to stop it taking over! But they are now all fat and mega dumpy and don’t forget they are winning!
And we are all jealous 😆
Yeah I’m so jealous of you Vavvy 🤭

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Absolutely no chance in hell she has a date.

Who on earth would post on social media to that many people they were going on a first date. She doesn’t even know him, so why let people think you are if it goes nowhere.

He doesn’t have SM so obv a private person so why would she post it all over.

Anyone in their right mind would keep it a secret until you knew it was going somewhere. Especially knowing if it didn’t go anywhere she’d be on another one in a week.

You just know the content for Monday will be it was a date from hell.

Can anyone remember a few months back she does an instagram questions saying tell me your first date horrors …. She’s defo saved one to use. Little munter
He’s fing lying to her, he knows who she is and knows she would be para he knows who she is, she’s a bam if she is believing that. And if he has no sm? Who’s he hiding from? 😂 maybe they are a match made in heaven, start with all the lies 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.