Not open for further replies.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Screenshot_20240506_175947.jpg Screenshot_20240506_180244.jpg

Just saying...

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My friend gets respite for her son. He has full on 24/7 care needs. The centre he goes to is great and the staff are lovely. I myself have been to fetes, open days etc and you can tell that they know him really well and care so well for him. Her and her hubby can then spend quality time with his siblings and get some much needed time off.
So for her to act so aggressively to someone about that shows how paranoid she is that someone is doubting her caring abilities. Projecting much???
Yes I think when she was little my friend would have never even thought about it but now of course. It give them time as a couple, time with there youngest child. They have an older one to. Exactly the fact she acted like that to me was shocking. I don’t think there is anything wrong with a question like that.

Now I bet was same for your friend not even thinking about putting there son in restbite when but when they get older it’s so much harder xx

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Yes I think when she was little my friend would have never even thought about it but now of course. It give them time as a couple, time with there youngest child. They have an older one to. Exactly the fact she acted like that to me was shocking. I don’t think there is anything wrong with a question like that.

Now I bet was same for your friend not even thinking about putting there son in restbite when but when they get older it’s so much harder xx
Totally. They have cabins and lodges so that he gets good wee breaks also as well as the respite centre and he gets super excited to go.
He never accessed the services until three years ago and I honestly thought she was heading for a breakdown, so worried for her, she was constantly on the go and couldn't relax even when we helped.
She trusts those people implicitly and that was a big job for them but they are genuinely so good with him. It has enriched his life as well as his family's.
And have to add, she never complains just gets on with it unlike some who make a career out of it.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Totally. They have cabins and lodges so that he gets good wee breaks also as well as the respite centre and he gets super excited to go.
He never accessed the services until three years ago and I honestly thought she was heading for a breakdown, so worried for her, she was constantly on the go and couldn't relax even when we helped.
She trusts those people implicitly and that was a big job for them but they are genuinely so good with him. It has enriched his life as well as his family's.
And have to add, she never complains just gets on with it unlike some who make a career out of it.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 that sounds exactly like my friend. She just gets on with it, she now has a part time job and she is loving it when the kids are at school etc. It took my friend a while to relax when she was away but they are amazing ❤️ they send pictures and everything. My friend has never ever asked for help, she just gets on with it. She has met so many amazing mums through her girl and it’s such a lovely community they have. Something vav will never ever have cx

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Lunch will Lils my ass!!! That would have been snapped onto insta. Awful quiet is she? She will be off with her new victim already head over heels enjoying the attention. I say give it a week and he’s in pip mansion around her kids.
Shaving her Fanny for date number2, need a few hours for that kebab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.