Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her latest aye ok mad Pam she was moaning about a stalker last week 🤣🤣 and lily will be thinking next step daddy

God she is so boring you went on 1 date and it’s now a whole days content what a sad sack 🤣
IMG_1687.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Her latest aye ok mad Pam she was moaning about a stalker last week 🤣🤣 and lily will be thinking next step daddy

God she is so boring you went on 1 date and it’s now a whole days content what a sad sack 🤣
IMG_1687.jpeg
FBI we are.. alright Yoda settle down.

L is worst?? Why does she know about a first date and looking him up.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
FBI we are.. alright Yoda settle down.

L is worst?? Why does she know about a first date and looking him up.
It’s a first date would I hell be telling my children but with the amount of step daddies lily has had you can see why Steph is a s mother no protection for her children whatsoever he will be around them by the end of the week.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s a first date would I hell be telling my children but with the amount of step daddies lily has had you can see why Steph is a s mother no protection for her children whatsoever he will be around them by the end of the week.
Exactly this. So let’s count will we.

1) Barry (the birth certificate)
2 Brendan (real dad)
3) Stephen
4)C
5) Danny
6)Greig (dolphin)
7) Barrie
8) Ryan
9) Petr
10) Harley

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Exactly this. So let’s count will we.

1) Barry (the birth certificate)
2 Brendan (real dad)
3) Stephen
4)C
5) Danny
6)Greig (dolphin)
7) Barrie
8) Ryan
9) Petr
10) Harley’s
Now there is a few didn’t know about who is Stephen,Danny is that the best mate and who is Ryan ? More than what I know of and lily is only 15 🤭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Now there is a few didn’t know about who is Stephen,Danny is that the best mate and who is Ryan ? More than what I know of and lily is only 15 🤭
Well I am not saying his last name. She said he broke into her flat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ryan is the one from Peterhead who she got pregnant to and he found all the ovulation strips

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well I am not saying his last name. She said he broke into her flat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ryan is the one from Peterhead who she got pregnant to and he found all the ovulation strips.
Oh yeah I remember Ryan the Peterhead guy that’s right and slagged him off on Facebook for leaving her in hospital. Still not sure of the Stephen looks like all these guys have had a lucky lucky escape 😜😜

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Oh that makes sense that’s her best pal ! Like the fbi 😝
Nae pals Fanny!!!
Exactly!! Noticed that wee slip up as well.
And how dare they try to vet and research someone. They are so fing tapped. It's him who should be concerned, his family and friends also. They need to sit the do doon that lot. She is the one needing a watching as I said before that guy if he gets entangled with them needs to sleep with one eye open at all times roon aboot that crew.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 and it’s all just a sad group of women vav it more than a group you ball sack.
Love that 👏🏻👏🏻 remember to we are that sad and our men must not be giving us it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hun sorry I can get it 24/7 and my babies have the same daddy and the correct daddy on there birth lines. Not dissing anyone that there children have different dads few of my friends have because we was pretty young. But her wow she is a whole new ball game

Status
Not open for further replies.