Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes I read that she was going down to meet them. The fact her mod susie is still her friend/mod etc blows my bloody mind. Even the other one Ruth is it. The fact that they are as stupid and don’t believe it unreal.
It was mentioned she was meeting her mods for lunch tomorrow drinking and driving tomorrow hopefully she gets pulled over stupid bint.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Thought she was meeting her mods but yeah Lauren and the two sisters.
Yes I read that she was going down to meet them. The fact her mod susie is still her friend/mod etc blows my bloody mind. Even the other one Ruth is it. The fact that they are as stupid and don’t believe it unreal
Steph on gifting to Korey live how much is a train and a lion what an absolute tragic person out on a night out and on someone’s live 🤣🤣
That’s after her saying I don’t need a man ok keep telling yourself that vav. Think a lion is 350 or something and tik tok take 70% of there gifts. I don’t get why people would ever gift someone that and have never met them. Ok her cash is not her hard working money that’s. Her Huns money that and how they can’t see it is beyond me.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes I read that she was going down to meet them. The fact her mod susie is still her friend/mod etc blows my bloody mind. Even the other one Ruth is it. The fact that they are as stupid and don’t believe it unreal

That’s after her saying I don’t need a man ok keep telling yourself that vav. Think a lion is 350 or something and tik tok take 70% of there gifts. I don’t get why people would ever gift someone that and have never met them. Ok her cash is not her hard working money that’s. Her Huns money that and how they can’t see it is beyond me.
That’s nuts plus she also gifted him a train she was top of the gifting imagine being out on a night out watching a guys live she really is sad.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It was mentioned she was meeting her mods for lunch tomorrow drinking and driving tomorrow hopefully she gets pulled over stupid bint.
Has she done anymore videos her out in the wild🤣 seen that video with her and Lauren speaking Irish see she never got her face into her videos. Repeating there privacy and not M. Her children should be her main priority especially M. She really is vile and a se mum. I would never say that lightly that’s for sure but her yes she really is the worse kind of mum doing that. I totally get why L has a face on her. She can’t spent time with them and not being on her phone. I heard that L bloody hates it and she still not giving it up god even after her “stalker” story and leaving her home with them to get away from her “trolls” and her “stalker” she had. That would be enough to make anyone stop but nope not vav

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That’s nuts plus she also gifted him a train she was top of the gifting imagine being out on a night out watching a guys live she really is sad.
I know it really is crazy bloody idiot she is. She buying his attention that’s for sure. Yup so bloody sad doing that when she’s out with her “best friend” I would be taking my “best friends” phone that’s for certain and vice versa.

Reactions: Aurora85

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How tragic obviously not on her night out anymore what a sad sack you are beefy.
IMG_1747.jpeg

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Dear god she’s not lined up her next victim???? Thing is she must know by posting and tagging him in a picture people will flock to his profile with comments of what she’s really like they did with Korey. Does she want to sabotage these people?
She thinks any attention is good attention tho, remember everyone’s “ just jealous of her “ 😂🤢🤢
Imagine being on a night out and all you can think about is “ trolls “ 😂🫠

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She thinks any attention is good attention tho, remember everyone’s “ just jealous of her “ 😂🤢🤢
Imagine being on a night out and all you can think about is “ trolls “ 😂🫠
I think she is the one jealous of everyone else as the deflection onto others is huge. She must be a very lonely individual but all of her own doing. As the saying goes “you reap what you sow”. She lets all of the people that call her out on her sty behaviour live rent free in her head - love that for her 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I think she is the one jealous of everyone else as the deflection onto others is huge. She must be a very lonely individual but all of her own doing. As the saying goes “you reap what you sow”. She lets all of the people that call her out on her sty behaviour live rent free in her head - love that for her 🤣🤣🤣
Same 🙌🏼🙌🏼😂😂
Imagine having to meet mods to pretend you have a friend and a social life 😂😂🫠 mortified.

You are spot on with the loneliness!
She’s had M a handful of nights since DLP, his head must be fried.

Single mum my arse

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Same 🙌🏼🙌🏼😂😂
Imagine having to meet mods to pretend you have a friend and a social life 😂😂🫠 mortified.

You are spot on with the loneliness!
She’s had M a handful of nights since DLP, his head must be fried.

Single mum my arse
She’s a bloody joke, my sister hasn’t had a penny from the arshole ex for her 2 since SHE left him for his cheating. Left with nothing but suitcases and the kids and has since made a lovely home for her and the kids (on minimum wage) through sheer graft. She is one of the most generous people I know despite having every penny accounted for and would give you the shirt off back. Now she is what I’d call an inspiration not Vav with her flashy showboating, thanking all her “Huns” for basically paying for her lifestyle…. She’s vile and always has been….. zero class.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She’s a bloody joke, my sister hasn’t had a penny from the arshole ex for her 2 since SHE left him for his cheating. Left with nothing but suitcases and the kids and has since made a lovely home for her and the kids (on minimum wage) through sheer graft. She is one of the most generous people I know despite having every penny accounted for and would give you the shirt off back. Now she is what I’d call an inspiration not Vav with her flashy showboating, thanking all her “Huns” for basically paying for her lifestyle…. She’s vile and always has been….. zero class.
THIS is a single mum 🙌🏼
I’m more of a single mum than beefy, my hubby works away, home one weekend a month but I don’t get a break 😂 the kids bypass him to come to me still 😂

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
THIS is a single mum 🙌🏼
I’m more of a single mum than beefy, my hubby works away, home one weekend a month but I don’t get a break 😂 the kids bypass him to come to me still 😂
Thank you, I know she’s my sister but she is WAY more relatable than Vav and her designer bags and shades and surgical attachment to her phone. My sister barely looks at hers as she is too busy taking care of her family.
And fair play to you doing it all with your hubby home once a month, must be hard going?

Status
Not open for further replies.