Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Thank you, I know she’s my sister but she is WAY more relatable than Vav and her designer bags and shades and surgical attachment to her phone. My sister barely looks at hers as she is too busy taking care of her family.
And fair play to you doing it all with your hubby home once a month, must be hard going?
Exactly, an that’s the thing your sister doesn’t need to broadcast it online for people to say she’s a good mum, she just gets on with it like the real good mums do 🙌🏼🙌🏼 aw to be honest it’s harder when he’s home that one weekend a month 😂 the routine gets shifted, everything is done on a whim and I hate it, especially have 2 autistic children lol by Sunday night I’m itching him back away 😂😂😂 I do love him tho honest you just get used to your own space. My little boy still sleeps with me so I’ve got company every night 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I think she is the one jealous of everyone else as the deflection onto others is huge. She must be a very lonely individual but all of her own doing. As the saying goes “you reap what you sow”. She lets all of the people that call her out on her sty behaviour live rent free in her head - love that for her 🤣🤣🤣
I said the exact same thing. The only one who is jealous is her. She craves other peoples life. She can’t have that because her true colours show and people end up telling her to piss off.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_1748.png

Lauren her old neighbour but friends you knew for years have ditched your ass because your a nasty person lol how sad are you Steph nae pals.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_1748.png

Lauren her old neighbour but friends you knew for years have ditched your ass because your a nasty person lol how sad are you Steph nae pals.
I don’t share my family or friends on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 eh nana mac, mad Pam, M, her little bro eh that’s family you tit. Friends well you only have Lauren 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so of course you needed to put something up to prove you was away from your two bodyguards. Go and take your face for a se.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I don’t share my family or friends on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 eh nana mac, mad Pam, M, her little bro eh that’s family you tit. Friends well you only have Lauren 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so of course you needed to put something up to prove you was away from your two bodyguards. Go and take your face for a se.
The fact that Lauren was a old neighbour and now lives in Glasgow wonder why she left 🤣🤣 Steph has folk who she worked with throughout the places she worked and in the area of Northfield that knows Excatly what she is like a 🛎️end

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The fact that Lauren was a old neighbour and now lives in Glasgow wonder why she left 🤣🤣 Steph has folk who she worked with throughout the places she worked and in the area of Northfield that knows Excatly what she is like a 🛎️end
Yup we sure do know what she is like. I’m from the same area as her and no one has a nice thing to say about her

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Cannot post more than a couple of comments cos of limit they put on, so I do waffle a bit admittedly, trying to cram all my thoughts about that plank in one post.
So ok, like someone else said earlier, I used to watch that Graeme guy, then I stopped cos it felt a bit like voyeurism to me. I'm all for raising awareness of Alzheimeirs etc but didn't sit comfortable that wee women being filmed all the time and not being able to consent. Feel that it was a good meeting of minds with them two tbh.

Also, funny how all of a sudden she can suddenly post a wee "bestie" fwend. Think the lassie was persuaded to cos who in their right mind would want to be associated with her? She is 100% the dominant, talk over you type in a friendship, listening but not listening, cos they're the main character at all times.
How dumpy is she without filters also? Again no body shaming but she lies and edits so much it's a ridiculous tragicomedy. I'd be feart to leave the hoose if I did that or I'd wear a full length anorak.

Status
Not open for further replies.