Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That’s a very good point you have made there. You really don’t see any of the other local ABZ influencers getting the hate she does. But then they haven’t got the history of the vile vile things Stephanie has done to everyone that’s crossed her path over the years or disagreed with her and her crazy family.
She doesn’t get invited to anything the other Aberdeen creators get invited to and I would not use a local company if they did but she must wonder why she has to go to Belfast with crap BPerfect and all the other places like she said on her live her launch for whatever crap she is taking out will be in Glasgow why’s that whatsthestory2.0 because you can’t have a launch in your home city, and while I am mentioning BPerfect absolutely no way would she be able to show her face if they opened a shop here the supermarket would be out of stock of eggs 🥚

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She doesn’t get invited to anything the other Aberdeen creators get invited to and I would not use a local company if they did but she must wonder why she has to go to Belfast with crap BPerfect and all the other places like she said on her live her launch for whatever crap she is taking out will be in Glasgow why’s that whatsthestory2.0 because you can’t have a launch in your home city, and while I am mentioning BPerfect absolutely no way would she be able to show her face if they opened a shop here the supermarket would be out of stock of eggs 🥚
Imagine a launch in Aberdeen. It would be well attended, I’d give you that. 😂😂😂

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
That’s a very good point you have made there. You really don’t see any of the other local ABZ influencers getting the hate she does. But then they haven’t got the history of the vile vile things Stephanie has done to everyone that’s crossed her path over the years or disagreed with her and her crazy family.
Majority in Aberdeen and shire are sound, and speak the truth though and don't exploit their children. She is something alright.
The thing is, although Aberdeen and shire is a big place, it's also small in the way probably due to the oil industry, its the 9 degrees of separation thing, you maybe haven't met her but sure as hell know of her

SchemeBurd

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow

I often have a wee giggle about how that conversation with Brendan went 🥹

‘Explain again why we can’t have it in Aberdeen’

‘well, every single person there is so jealous of me that they might organise a protest. I also think it would rub their faces in it that I’m so super successful so maybe Glasgow is best’ 😂

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Nah please Nooo!! No Glasgow. Why??? She has said previously that she likes here hasn't she? We DONT want her either. No thank you, nope, naah, we'll pass thanks muchly😡😭😭

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
It does come across like jealousy. Especially Emz on tik tok. She is jealous of Steph’s mansion and lavish lifestyle.
Love Emz. Abergal was taking a pounding off of the Stephanators also, wanted to go in and stick up for them but you can't reason with stupid, so left them to it, just pointless and tiring, but know this, I'm with you in spirit😆he/she(Abergal) is good at throwing the punches back at the loon balls.

Mar 7, 2024
It does come across like jealousy. Especially Emz on tik tok. She is jealous of Steph’s mansion and lavish lifestyle.
Oh yes , we are all so jealous of Beefys fabulous life and her £2k a month rent for PIP mansion , the only difference is beefy has no friends and I have a fabulous circle of good loyal friends who meet up for lunch and cocktails and not 'pretend ' tik tok friends who she classes as her 'family '

Mar 12, 2024
What the (not an actual) mansion you don't own?😂 Imagine paying 2k a month for a house you don't even own. That deposit will be long gone too, bet there's cracks all over the floors under the weight of your big thunder thighs and your mad maw stomping round it in her lelli kellys

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She definitely isn’t not Steph’s mansion oh for do sake get a life 😆😆

Mar 7, 2024
What the (not an actual) mansion you don't own?😂 Imagine paying 2k a month for a house you don't even own. That deposit will be long gone too, bet there's cracks all over the floors under the weight of you and your mad maw stomping round it in her lelli kellys
No no she doesn't own it , the man who built it for him and his family sadly passed away so the wife has rented it out and she's mortgage free so Beefy's £2k a month is going straight to the famiy's ,pockets ! Beefy is more stupid than we thought lol

Status
Not open for further replies.