Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
My faves are the Kung Fu panda jumpsuit and the stylish airport look giving Obe Wan Kenobi vibes minus the light sabre Screenshot_20240312_123456.jpg Screenshot_20240312_121843.jpg
My eyes my eyes 👀👀

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No no she doesn't own it , the man who built it for him and his family sadly passed away so the wife has rented it out and she's mortgage free so Beefy's £2k a month is going straight to the famiy's ,pockets ! Beefy is more stupid than we thought lol
I wonder if she knows what that beautiful house looks like now that chavtastic Steph with her content room and abusing the lovely fixtures and fittings that man picked before he sadly passed away. The people of Stonehaven a breathing a sign of relief she didn’t get the rented gaff their but feel sorry for the Ellon folk having to drive past her while she is taking a dunk.

Mar 12, 2024
No no she doesn't own it , the man who built it for him and his family sadly passed away so the wife has rented it out and she's mortgage free so Beefy's £2k a month is going straight to the famiy's ,pockets ! Beefy is more stupid than we thought lol
It was hilarious how raging she was on the big move day when she was giving it big large and in charge megabucks that she'd boss bitched her way to buying a house only to get found out she was lying. Wonder who got dropkicked and ragdolled first, wee Harley or the guinea pigs?

Mar 7, 2024
It was hilarious how raging she was on the big move day when she was giving it big large and in charge megabucks that she'd boss bitched her way to buying a house only to get found out she was lying. Wonder who got dropkicked and ragdolled first, wee Harley or the guinea pigs?
I think Petr told her to move out of the house and she panicked and rented the first house she found out of Aberdeen , she's not even liked out there and folk are laughing at her !

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
You mean someone else’s ’lavish mansion’ that she’s paying 2K a month for.. You are defo wired up wrong 🤣

It does come across like jealousy. Especially Emz on tik tok. She is jealous of Steph’s mansion and lavish lifestyle.
Oh you’re also getting lavish and lonely mixed up, silly you!! Imagine, nobody to share with but your sad sack grunny and ma..

Status
Not open for further replies.