Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchemeBurd

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow
Problem with your comment cafe is that us HUNS can join!

If it’s not jealousy what is it? Why the obsession? Why not just block and move on?

Yes she went through some s in her past and maybe hasn’t been the most upstanding member of the community but haven’t we all got a skeleton or two in the closet somewhere!?

Are people not allowed to change and move on. She was dealt an opportunity that meant she could provide for her family! Why wouldn’t you grab it with both hands! I know I would!

Being somebody who grew up with a background like hers and went to a s school like she did and was dealt a hell of a lot of lemons in life i admire her for making lemonade!

Again, what is there to be jealous about? Why do you insist that she has changed and moved on? I see no evidence of that. She lies daily, often about things easily proven, she’s a venomous cow, she exploits and holds back that wean and is dangerous with her imaginary ailments.

I genuinely can say that I grew up in a scheme, went to one of the roughest school in the east end and STILL never baby trapped, tried to baby trap, or lied about who parented my kids. I’ve also never outlawed a dying man’s mum 🌝

Any other questions?

Last edited:

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
What questions. You didn't ask any. Just wee fan club yawnfest ramblings. Stop with the echo falls. It's not even 5 o'clock yet.

I’m puzzled
You will be with the wee loose marbles swirling round in yer brain. Bless❤️ Take your Lelli's off, relax, have a wee lie doon. You've exerted your wee self with all your fan girling.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
@whatsthestory87 here you go yah absoloute weapon! PAMELA you said it then deleted it but not quick enough and the business you claim here that never handed it back got a certificate of proof now the thing is NO ONE said buckets has big beefy scammed you aswell haha it was paid directly to Stephanie into her bank account through indigogo 🤣🤣 stay in your lane!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2456.jpeg
    IMG_2456.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_2457.jpeg
    IMG_2457.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 394
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
@whatsthestory87 here you go yah absoloute weapon! PAMELA you said it then deleted it but not quick enough and the business you claim here that never handed it back got a certificate of proof now the thing is NO ONE said buckets has big beefy scammed you aswell haha it was paid directly to Stephanie into her bank account through indigogo 🤣🤣 stay in your lane!!!
Abergal are you on here toots 💋💋

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Again, what is there to be jealous about? Why do you insist that she has changed and moved on? I see no evidence of that. She lies daily, often about things easily proven, she’s a venomous cow, she exploit that wean and is dangerous with her imaginary ailments.

I genuinely can say that I grew up in a scheme, went to one of the roughest school in the east end and STILL never baby trapped, tried to baby trap, or lied about who parented my kids. I’ve also never outlawed a dying man’s mum 🌝

Any other questions?
Where is the evidence to say she hasn’t changed?

Oh god is her white lies really hurting people! She’s creating content. Not everybodies life is like an episode of eastenders! Maybe she does embellish some details but really who it it hurting or is it just entertainment! 424 thousand people clearly find it entertaining!

Is she exploiting her son or was she just genuinely trying to help other ASN mums then she gained a following and realised she could use the platform to secure her sons future!

Where is the evidence she has done any of those things!? Maybe you’re just getting your info from people who like to bash people on the internet! Hmmmm

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen

If it’s not jealousy what is it? Why the obsession? Why not just block and move on?

Yes she went through some s in her past and maybe hasn’t been the most upstanding member of the community but haven’t we all got a skeleton or two in the closet somewhere!?

Are people not allowed to change and move on. She was dealt an opportunity that meant she could provide for her family! Why wouldn’t you grab it with both hands! I know I would!

Being somebody who grew up with a background like hers and went to a s school like she did and was dealt a hell of a lot of lemons in life i admire her for making lemonade!
Rachel with the hat, is that you??

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Wow one sad person drops a rumour about charity money and you all run with it! There is also no proof she kept the money yet here you all are. I bought a mini at the same age does that mean I stole money to get it!?!?! Hmmmm god forbid somebody buys and mini and some trainers!! Why should disclose it. Cause she’s on tik tok! I don’t understand why she needs to justify her whole life because she’s doing well

Abergal are you on here toots 💋💋
Love Abergal. Another truth sayer👍

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire

I think if she maybe owned up to the awful things she’s done. But oh no she won’t do that cause then those total fools who follow her on tt would see the real her and maybe waken up to the fact she’s all about money over morals. By Jesus she even exploits her own son for it. Lowest of the low 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Wow one sad person drops a rumour about charity money and you all run with it! There is also no proof she kept the money yet here you all are. I bought a mini at the same age does that mean I stole money to get it!?!?! Hmmmm god forbid somebody buys and mini and some trainers!! Why should disclose it. Cause she’s on tik tok! I don’t understand why she needs to justify her whole life because she’s doing well now!
But it’s not one person though that “dropped the rumour” as you put it….. and no not because she is on TikTok but even if she was still a hairdresser she should disclose that all monies raised were donated to the charity. It is illegal to steal charity money and makes not difference what you do for a living, the law is the law. People donated their hard earned money to that cause and I state yet again it is not unreasonable to ask for proof it ALL went to FOA. It is standard practice if only to safeguard your own backside when fundraising. If you live in Aberdeen you would know that FOA is very close to the hearts of many people here and helps SO many people with cancer. The thought that £15k didn’t get to FOA sickens me. I couldn’t care less about any of the other stuff but I do care about that….. it’s a very serious thing to be accused of and a very simple thing to prove otherwise should she be able to……

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk

Oh god is her white lies really hurting people! She’s creating content. Not everybodies life is like an episode of eastenders! Maybe she does embellish some details but really who it it hurting or is it just entertainment! 424 thousand people clearly find it entertaining!

Is she exploiting her son or was she just genuinely trying to help other ASN mums then she gained a following and realised she could use the platform to secure her sons future!

Where is the evidence she has done any of those things!? Maybe you’re just getting your info from people who like to bash people on the internet! Hmmmm
You should really step away from the echo falls Pam

SchemeBurd

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow

Are her lies about her size hurting people?

People buy her s based on her claim she is a size 12. People who might end up with dysmorphic thoughts about themselves when they realise they think they’re the same size as her and a 12 doesn’t cover a leg:

She sells hair products, she sells make up all whilst claiming she uses no filters. Again, profiteering off of ‘white lies’ So, aye. They are harmful

Where has she secured him a future? She can’t even be arsed to help him communicate. She shouts at him, ignores him and does absolutely do all to help his development. If that’s what you think helps other ASN Mums, the bar really is on the floor 🌝 She constantly changes his routine and moved him away so far it jeopardised his place at school

You not ask why she values Lilys privacy but not Maxs?

Also, the evidence she hasn’t changed outwith still being a lying bastard? Her filtered comments. She sits and trawls through and approves the ones being snide not just about ‘trolls’ but about her ‘pals’ 🫠

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

I can’t cope with this one 🤣🤣🤣🥱🥱🥱 she’s been dealt with a lot of lemons and made lemonade 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 no one is jealous of her NO ONE! She can’t own up to any s she has done. Even sleeping with cammy best friend she could not say sorry? She turned round and was like cammy said if I move on to move on with Danny 🤯 ok sure he did!!

2 she has lied to her daughter regarding a birth certificate is disgusting.

3 she got a man sacked from his work for calling his work saying awful things he done to her daughter??

4 she trapped a man and got pregnant and he found the ovulation tests?

5 well how she was during cammy illness is disgusting and she honestly loved every bit of it cause she was getting attention.

do I really need to go on? So no no one is jealous, she

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
But it’s not one person though that “dropped the rumour” as you put it….. and no not because she is on TikTok but even if she was still a hairdresser she should disclose that all monies raised were donated to the charity. It is illegal to steal charity money and makes not difference what you do for a living, the law is the law. People donated their hard earned money to that cause and I state yet again it is not unreasonable to ask for proof it ALL went to FOA. It is standard practice if only to safeguard your own backside when fundraising. If you live in Aberdeen you would know that FOA is very close to the hearts of many people here and helps SO many people with cancer. The thought that £15k didn’t get to FOA sickens me. I couldn’t care less about any of the other stuff but I do care about that….. it’s a very serious thing to
You keep saying she needs to provide evidence she handed the money over but that’s her business. There is no evidence out there to say she didn’t other than hear say! She’s not given evidence either way so how are you all so sure she didn’t hand the money over…. Because she bought a mini!
be accused of and a very simple thing to prove otherwise should she be able to……

walnutsss

Mar 11, 2024
South Lanarkshire

What's the obsession with reading other people's opinion about yourself. Why not let the haters hate and u keep ur energy for trying to get into they bodysuits. You don't have to read here

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I can’t cope with this one 🤣🤣🤣🥱🥱🥱 she’s been dealt with a lot of lemons and made lemonade 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 no one is jealous of her NO ONE! She can’t own up to any s she has done. Even sleeping with cammy best friend she could not say sorry? She turned round and was like cammy said if I move on to move on with Danny 🤯 ok sure he did!!

2 she has lied to her daughter regarding a birth certificate is disgusting.

3 she got a man sacked from his work for calling his work saying awful things he done to her daughter??

4 she trapped a man and got pregnant and he found the ovulation tests?

5 well how she was during cammy illness is disgusting and she honestly loved every bit of it cause she was getting attention.

do I really need to go on? So no no one is jealous, she is vile to the core but with you and mad Pam what do you expect. You don’t even speak to your sons 🫠 neither does Pam speak to one too job guys 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 so please stop saying we are jealous cause I can promise you one thing NO ONE is jealous of a lying, thieving, narcissist who can’t keep anyone in her life. Now pop off bye bye ✌🏻✌🏻

Mar 8, 2024

Oh wow there just isn’t enough words to explain how embarrassing this is for you. She hasn’t enough room in her plus sized wardrobe (I’m plus sized so I can say this) for all her skeletons

Status
Not open for further replies.