Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
I can’t cope with this one 🤣🤣🤣🥱🥱🥱 she’s been dealt with a lot of lemons and made lemonade 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 no one is jealous of her NO ONE! She can’t own up to any s she has done. Even sleeping with cammy best friend she could not say sorry? She turned round and was like cammy said if I move on to move on with Danny 🤯 ok sure he did!!

2 she has lied to her daughter regarding a birth certificate is disgusting.

3 she got a man sacked from his work for calling his work saying awful things he done to her daughter??

4 she trapped a man and got pregnant and he found the ovulation tests?

5 well how she was during cammy illness is disgusting and she honestly loved every bit of it cause she was getting attention.

do I really need to go on? So no no one is jealous, she
Where’s your evidence…….

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Where is the evidence to say she hasn’t changed?

Oh god is her white lies really hurting people! She’s creating content. Not everybodies life is like an episode of eastenders! Maybe she does embellish some details but really who it it hurting or is it just entertainment! 424 thousand people clearly find it entertaining!

Is she exploiting her son or was she just genuinely trying to help other ASN mums then she gained a following and realised she could use the platform to secure her sons future!

Where is the evidence she has done any of those things!? Maybe you’re just getting your info from people who like to bash people on the internet! Hmmmm
She hasn’t and won’t change. She’s had excellent teachers in the other two witches who stick by and deny her every feck up.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
You keep saying she needs to provide evidence she handed the money over but that’s her business. There is no evidence out there to say she didn’t other than hear say! She’s not given evidence either way so how are you all so sure she didn’t hand the money over…. Because she bought a mini!
Find out soon enough if its "hearsay" cos someone has got an investigation opened about it. So go relax, have one more wee glass to take the edge off and stay in your own lane Pam.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Problem with your comment cafe is that us HUNS can join!

If it’s not jealousy what is it? Why the obsession? Why not just block and move on?

Yes she went through some s in her past and maybe hasn’t been the most upstanding member of the community but haven’t we all got a skeleton or two in the closet somewhere!?

Are people not allowed to change and move on. She was dealt an opportunity that meant she could provide for her family! Why wouldn’t you grab it with both hands! I know I would!

Being somebody who grew up with a background like hers and went to a s school like she did and was dealt a hell of a lot of lemons in life i admire her for making lemonade!
She hasn’t changed !! Only a few months ago she was suicide baiting !!
She uses her son for content !!

I’m all for folk trying to better themselves but she constantly lies and abuses what she thinks is power cause she sells se on TT

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Find out soon enough if its "hearsay" cos someone has got an investigation opened about it. So go relax, have one more wee glass to take the edge off and stay in your own lane Pam.
Have they tho! Where is your evidence….. I smell bullshit! Somebody who is a bit bitter seems to be stirring the pot about Steph and you guys are just lapping it up! What makes me laugh about all this tho is you’re all just helping her make money!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Oh god is her white lies really hurting people! She’s creating content. Not everybodies life is like an episode of eastenders! Maybe she does embellish some details but really who it it hurting or is it just entertainment! 424 thousand people clearly find it entertaining!

Is she exploiting her son or was she just genuinely trying to help other ASN mums then she gained a following and realised she could use the platform to secure her sons future!

Where is the evidence she has done any of those things!? Maybe you’re just getting your info from people who like to bash people on the internet! Hmmmm
No no mate 424 thousand don’t and if you can see properly her views and likes aren’t even 100th of that you t!

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
You keep saying she needs to provide evidence she handed the money over but that’s her business. There is no evidence out there to say she didn’t other than hear say! She’s not given evidence either way so how are you all so sure she didn’t hand the money over…. Because she bought a mini!
It’s not her business though, it’s a registered charity that people donated to in good faith. I never said she bought a mini with it??? Where are you getting that from? Do you know more than you are letting on? If you donate your money to a worthy cause (and FOA most definitely are) would you not want to know it went where it was supposed to???? Stealing is against the law and let me reiterate yet again, charity theft is a very serious thing to be accused of and a very simple thing to clear up should she be able.
If I had that “rumour” as you put it thrown at me you can be damned sure I’d be showing evidence to prove I didn’t steal and laugh in the face of my accusers….
I’ll wait……….

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

Clearly not as she gets about well under 10k likes so not that entertaining most people probs like to watch the s show that is vag 🤣😭

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
But it’s not one person though that “dropped the rumour” as you put it….. and no not because she is on TikTok but even if she was still a hairdresser she should disclose that all monies raised were donated to the charity. It is illegal to steal charity money and makes not difference what you do for a living, the law is the law. People donated their hard earned money to that cause and I state yet again it is not unreasonable to ask for proof it ALL went to FOA. It is standard practice if only to safeguard your own backside when fundraising. If you live in Aberdeen you would know that FOA is very close to the hearts of many people here and helps SO many people with cancer. The thought that £15k didn’t get to FOA sickens me. I couldn’t care less about any of the other stuff but I do care about that….. it’s a very serious thing to be accused of and a very simple thing to prove otherwise should she be able to……
And when SARAHJANE HOGG was questioned by a member of the public her response was wait for it…….talk to miss robertson about it 🤣🤣

Now if a concern was raised then and there sarahjane should have contacted the police but she didn’t did she have anything to do with it too? As I believe she phoned Steph to WARN her someone was looking into it I hope the care commission is ripping friends of anchor apart!!!!!!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No no my darling she said and I quote their not getting it I’ve made them enough go ask AMBER she even asked that lassie to not hand in hers 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
But remember we are all jealous of her and want to be like her 🤣🤣🤣 nana mac and mad Pam they should hang there head in shame in how they have raised her. Lily will either turn out like them or she will maybe break that cycle. It is just unfortunate that Brendan has no legal rights over his daughter. Mind you she has said about staying with her dad and her mum response you won’t get to see nana, max etc. vile vile person she is. Now that came from someone who is close to Brendan and lily that told meimagine that.
Listen Nana Mac, maybe take a wee bit of your grand daughters advice and pipe doon 😭 nobody is jealous of her in any way shape or form but since you are all clearly in denial, enlighten us…. What have we seriously got to be jealous of? A lying, scheming, scamming silly wee lassie who uses her son for views, lies about her true size, slags bigger girls then slags slimmer girls when it suits her narrative, took advantage of a poor boy and his families situation for her own gratification, who belittled her ex Harley in front of viewers, praises the wee boys dad one day then bashes him the next….. please for the love of god tell us what we are jealous off 🙏🏼🤣😭
Amen 🙌🏻

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Have they tho! Where is your evidence….. I smell bullshit! Somebody who is a bit bitter seems to be stirring the pot about Steph and you guys are just lapping it up! What makes me laugh about all this tho is you’re all just helping her make money!
So we’re all buying the kids what they need absolutely brilliant!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Go and ask Aberdeen police station for the evidence that was submitted minky boots!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I want to dance to Beyoncé
You love a bit of the beefster !

You support a suicide baiter ! Happy for her to cause setbacks for people with real ED’s, get people fired cause they call her out !!

sad life you have !!

Away to do , clearly wanting attention coming on here

Beefy won’t lick yer fanny cause your her wee hun , she doesn’t give a Fuk about anyone but herself

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
It’s not her business though, it’s a registered charity that people donated to in good faith. I never said she bought a mini with it??? Where are you getting that from? Do you know more than you are letting on? If you donate your money to a worthy cause (and FOA most definitely are) would you not want to know it went where it was supposed to???? Stealing is against the law and let me reiterate yet again, charity theft is a very serious thing to be accused of and a very simple thing to clear up should she be able.
If I had that “rumour” as you put it thrown at me you can be damned sure I’d be showing evidence to prove I didn’t steal and laugh in the face of my accusers….
I’ll wait……….
I meant it’s her business as In it’s her private life. She’s allowed to have one! I have raised money for many charities in my past and I wouldn’t have a clue where to begin asking for proof I handed it over. You gotta remember this was YEARS ago. Banking and charity regulations have came a long way since then.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Problem with your comment cafe is that us HUNS can join!

If it’s not jealousy what is it? Why the obsession? Why not just block and move on?

Yes she went through some s in her past and maybe hasn’t been the most upstanding member of the community but haven’t we all got a skeleton or two in the closet somewhere!?

Are people not allowed to change and move on. She was dealt an opportunity that meant she could provide for her family! Why wouldn’t you grab it with both hands! I know I would!

Being somebody who grew up with a background like hers and went to a s school like she did and was dealt a hell of a lot of lemons in life i admire her for making lemonade!
"A skeleton in the closet" babe I've never isolated my husband who had cancer from his family, never acknowledging them on his headstone. Making up fake dads, stealing charity money, trying to baby trap men.. get your heed out her fat arse

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
That's what you'd like to think eh? We are getting whipped into a frenzy by a bitter "someone". Cut the bullshit Pam, we are able to make up our own minds and there's plenty of people here bringing receipts. From the minute I laid eyes on her I could see a wrong yin from a mile off and I generally go with gut instinct. GO AND TAKE YOUR FACE FOR A sE and stop bothering us with your sob stories. Weest violin in the world sound mix over here. You are preaching to the wrong congregation here. You cracked open that second bottle yet?

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
You love a bit of the beefster !

You support a suicide baiter ! Happy for her to cause setbacks for people with real ED’s, get people fired cause they call her out !!

sad life you have !!

Away to do , clearly wanting attention coming on here

Beefy won’t lick yer fanny cause your her wee hun , she doesn’t give a Fuk about anyone but herself
I would rather support her than be part of a group that drives somebody to even consider suicide. She was clearing struggling and people still didn’t stop! Who are you people! What has caused you all to be like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.