Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I have been on here a mere two hours and can just laugh off the nasty comments as I’m not Steph, I’m not a relation of hers and I don’t know her! We went to the same school, was in the same year but we barely crossed paths apart from one time when she was a hairdresser at Tiffany’s on bridge street on Aberdeen. I can not imagine for a minute battling this is a day to day basis! I would love to know why you all think it’s ok to talk about somebody the way you do. Telling somebody to take a se out their mouths just cause they have a different opinion to you! How steph is still going with all this going on in the background baffles me! She’s one heck of a strong woman and should be proud of herself!
But you said you were earlier you ‘literally handed the charity buckets over’ 😂 now you only met at at Tiffanys? So which is it? You have something in common with Steph and that’s LYING!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
And no , Vav isn't implusive just walking into a hairdesser in London ! She's booked the appointment prior ! She's so full of it ! And her wee chummy Danyell is supposed to be doing her hair next week , no hairdresser in the town or shire will have her in their salon . That's how much she's hated
It’s her ADHD🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I have been on here a mere two hours and can just laugh off the nasty comments as I’m not Steph, I’m not a relation of hers and I don’t know her! We went to the same school, was in the same year but we barely crossed paths apart from one time when she was a hairdresser at Tiffany’s on bridge street on Aberdeen. I can not imagine for a minute battling this is a day to day basis! I would love to know why you all think it’s ok to talk about somebody the way you do. Telling somebody to take a se out their mouths just cause they have a different opinion to you! How steph is still going with all this going on in the background baffles me! She’s one heck of a strong woman and should be proud of herself!
If you went to Northfield Academy you sure as s would know what ‘take your face for a se’ means 😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
But everyone is a hater or a liar, or.. jealous.. if they have a different opinion to her? The thing you’re basically saying should be allowed amongst everyone. She won’t allow comments on her page that differ from her narrative even if they are constructive, the problem is they are just opposing hers. Comment deleted and the person blocked. There is no room for people to think differently to her on her platform. Thats a dictatorship.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Infamous more like😂 imagine being well know for all the vile god awful things she has done. Being brought up on a pedestal and being told everyone else is the problem. Mum & nana need to get their heads out their arses and give that lassie the hardest slap she has been needing for as long as. How many people and family members have they fallen out with because of her and oh everyone else is the problem. It is actually beyond disgusting
So true.

Mar 11, 2024
Aberdeenshire
No one is reading the utterly tragic waffle that you’re posting. Bye ✋🏻

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Haha this is actually comical her background little princess always got what she want from her ma and nana, the s school is where a lot of folk in the same area went to and didn’t end up being as half as a dick as she has turned out,and she is a lemon a vile one so get back in your box you absolute clown defending that piece of s when you don’t even know her 😆😆
Problem with your comment cafe is that us HUNS can join!

If it’s not jealousy what is it? Why the obsession? Why not just block and move on?

Yes she went through some s in her past and maybe hasn’t been the most upstanding member of the community but haven’t we all got a skeleton or two in the closet somewhere!?

Are people not allowed to change and move on. She was dealt an opportunity that meant she could provide for her family! Why wouldn’t you grab it with both hands! I know I would!

Being somebody who grew up with a background like hers and went to a s school like she did and was dealt a hell of a lot of lemons in life i admire her for making lemonade!
Nobody cares if you can comment or not 🤣 makes no odds to us. And as for the skeletons 🤣 give your head a wobble. Its disgusting what she has done time and time again. Carry on making a tit of yourself it is very entertaining the stuff you spout. And yes you no other ‘HUNS’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲🥲

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You joined at 1:35, it’s now 6pm. You clearly were in Vag’s class at school. 2 hours 🤦‍♂️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You keep saying she needs to provide evidence she handed the money over but that’s her business. There is no evidence out there to say she didn’t other than hear say! She’s not given evidence either way so how are you all so sure she didn’t hand the money over…. Because she bought a mini!
Oh but their is evidence it’s been handled in so let’s see what your saying then when it all comes out you might want to go back to the start of this thread it’s all their in black and white.

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
But you said you were earlier you ‘literally handed the charity buckets over’ 😂 now you only met at at Tiffanys? So which is it? You have something in common with Steph and that’s LYING!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Are you guys serious? I said in a post that I have fundraised in the past and that I wouldn’t know how to go about getting evidence from the charity I fundraised for. Then somebody responded saying how would you not know and I said because I handed the bucket into the charity! Nothing to do with Steph and any charity money she may or may not have handled. You lot are bizarre! You just read parts of threads and make up crazy theories! All this is doing is making me realise why Steph claps back so much! It’s bonkers!

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Did she use the 15k charity money to help make that lemonade???? A lot of people gave their hard earned cash to the #weareallcammysmith campaign. Why not address it and prove the money went to FOA and not for personal gain? When you fundraise for a charity it’s not unreasonable to provide proof that the money went where it was supposed to…..
Did she use the 15k charity money to help make that lemonade???? A lot of people gave their hard earned cash to the #weareallcammysmith campaign. Why not address it and prove the money went to FOA and not for personal gain? When you fundraise for a charity it’s not unreasonable to provide proof that the money went where it was supposed to…..
We ALL know she would have had her face all over the papers making a scene handing it over. She cant help herself for the attention. That says it all

Status
Not open for further replies.