Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I have been on here a mere two hours and can just laugh off the nasty comments as I’m not Steph, I’m not a relation of hers and I don’t know her! We went to the same school, was in the same year but we barely crossed paths apart from one time when she was a hairdresser at Tiffany’s on bridge street on Aberdeen. I can not imagine for a minute battling this is a day to day basis! I would love to know why you all think it’s ok to talk about somebody the way you do. Telling somebody to take a se out their mouths just cause they have a different opinion to you! How steph is still going with all this going on in the background baffles me! She’s one heck of a strong woman and should be proud of herself!
The only strong thing about this idiot is the force of her lies you pie 🤣😭 she wouldn’t know what strong was if it jumped up and tickled her fancy 🤦🏻‍♀️ the moron thrives off the drama, see little miss here’s another label to add to my apparent ailments the lassies a banger… end of

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Are you guys serious? I said in a post that I have fundraised in the past and that I wouldn’t know how to go about getting evidence from the charity I fundraised for. Then somebody responded saying how would you not know and I said because I handed the bucket into the charity! Nothing to do with Steph and any charity money she may or may not have handled. You lot are bizarre! You just read parts of threads and make up crazy theories! All this is doing is making me realise why Steph claps back so much! It’s bonkers!
The charity keeps a log of all donations. Any donations the charity had to take your details and donation amount. They will have this on record so you could contact them and they could provide you their receipt of funds. This protects fundraisers and the charity from fraud/theft claims.

loganairsteps

Mar 12, 2024
Hamilton
Are you guys serious? I said in a post that I have fundraised in the past and that I wouldn’t know how to go about getting evidence from the charity I fundraised for. Then somebody responded saying how would you not know and I said because I handed the bucket into the charity! Nothing to do with Steph and any charity money she may or may not have handled. You lot are bizarre! You just read parts of threads and make up crazy theories! All this is doing is making me realise why Steph claps back so much! It’s bonkers!
Your worse than the clap ya clown

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I have been on here a mere two hours and can just laugh off the nasty comments as I’m not Steph, I’m not a relation of hers and I don’t know her! We went to the same school, was in the same year but we barely crossed paths apart from one time when she was a hairdresser at Tiffany’s on bridge street on Aberdeen. I can not imagine for a minute battling this is a day to day basis! I would love to know why you all think it’s ok to talk about somebody the way you do. Telling somebody to take a se out their mouths just cause they have a different opinion to you! How steph is still going with all this going on in the background baffles me! She’s one heck of a strong woman and should be proud of herself!
You one of the ELRICKS from NF , notorious family ?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Have they tho! Where is your evidence….. I smell bullshit! Somebody who is a bit bitter seems to be stirring the pot about Steph and you guys are just lapping it up! What makes me laugh about all this tho is you’re all just helping her make money!
Defo Terri logie 🤣🤣🤣 oh Terri how embarrassing for you maybe if you spent as much time sucking up Steph’s bum hole trying to keep your child 🤣🤣

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Where is the evidence to say she hasn’t changed?

Oh god is her white lies really hurting people! She’s creating content. Not everybodies life is like an episode of eastenders! Maybe she does embellish some details but really who it it hurting or is it just entertainment! 424 thousand people clearly find it entertaining!

Is she exploiting her son or was she just genuinely trying to help other ASN mums then she gained a following and realised she could use the platform to secure her sons future!

Where is the evidence she has done any of those things!? Maybe you’re just getting your info from people who like to bash people on the internet! Hmmmm
Oh yes the other ASN mums who must also be jealous 🥱 the ones who cant stand her after the protest. But yes they will also be the problem like everyone else. 🥱🥱🥱🥱Lets face it Steph doesn’t give a flying monkeys unless she is gaining! Please do show us your evidence that she has changed along with the evidence of the charity money being donated… we shall wait 💅🏻 😏

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
The charity keeps a log of all donations. Any donations the charity had to take your details and donation amount. They will have this on record so you could contact them and they could provide you their receipt of funds. This protects fundraisers and the charity from fraud/theft claims.
Absolutely this and as I’ve said previously if I was accused of theft I’d be doing all I could to prove otherwise. The silence speaks volumes…..

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
She claps back cos she tries to create a narrative that anyone who calls her out is crazy jealous of her to you suckered fools. No rationale person would swallow that crap. She is disliked for what she has done and how she portrays herself to be. You put yourself out there then you had better be squeaky clean or take the flak that comes with it by people speaking the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.