Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Their truth? Where is the information coming from… tattle? hate pages? Comment cafe’s?? I could find bad stuff on any influencer if that’s what I was looking for!
You know in a weird way I admire you cos I would fight tooth and nail for my own child but in the cold light of day you must regret your parenting skills and choices eh?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I have been on here a mere two hours and can just laugh off the nasty comments as I’m not Steph, I’m not a relation of hers and I don’t know her! We went to the same school, was in the same year but we barely crossed paths apart from one time when she was a hairdresser at Tiffany’s on bridge street on Aberdeen. I can not imagine for a minute battling this is a day to day basis! I would love to know why you all think it’s ok to talk about somebody the way you do. Telling somebody to take a se out their mouths just cause they have a different opinion to you! How steph is still going with all this going on in the background baffles me! She’s one heck of a strong woman and should be proud of herself!
Well you were clearly a bully aswell at Northfield as everyone who was there when she was has nothing nice to say bout her and oh poor me Stephen her renter gaff punting crap to fools

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Stephs big rented mansion is paid by us the taxpayers! And her kids dla! Emz is in no way shape or form jealous of the cretin! She’s disgusting and one smelly boot who’s hoovered many of dicks she can keep claiming we’re all jealous but the facts remain of what? Rented house NO pumping your non verbal son for views NO a hole that’s like flinging a sausage up a close NO Having multiple baby daddies NO Putting the wrong dad on the birth certificate NO Shagged a dying man’s best pal NO
stealing charity money NO destroying an autistic girls hair bcos of the jealousy STEPH had towards her bond with her own dad NO taking max to Churchys so she could get her hole in her corsa NO spoke to Harley like a dog NO Hips that fing wide NO lipoedema NO endless illnesses NO
No she cut an autistics girls fringe at school she stripped Barrie’s daughter hair of her natural colour saying it was a condition treatment when actually she used a stripper!! So 2 girls she had done this too!! Horrible t

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
and we’re giving you ours.

You’re taking none of it in and had firmly made your mind up. You’ve repeatedly been given justifications and you just shift the goalposts 🌝
What goalposts am I shifting? I’m just saying there is no evidence either way of the things she’s been accused of! There is definitely no innocent till proven guilty with you lot! I will happily eat my hat if it comes out she stole that money. I’m not contesting that it’s an awful thing to do I just think you’re all reading between lines and being led down rabbit holes by people. Even I’m hiding behind a username. I could easily make up another account and spout a lie about her and you would all roll with it cause you all hate her that much. You’re all telling me to open my eyes but you all need to do the same!

SchemeBurd

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow
What goalposts am I shifting? I’m just saying there is no evidence either way of the things she’s been accused of! There is definitely no innocent till proven guilty with you lot! I will happily eat my hat if it comes out she stole that money. I’m not contesting that it’s an awful thing to do I just think you’re all reading between lines and being led down rabbit holes by people. Even I’m hiding behind a username. I could easily make up another account and spout a lie about her and you would all roll with it cause you all hate her that much. You’re all telling me to open my eyes but you all need to do the same!
But you’re contesting everything else. I’ve not even mentioned the charity money because I have no clue about it personally, but every other question you had has been answered and you’ve conveniently had zero reaponse

You’re discounting all the actual evidence you’ve been presented with about her sty, questionable behaviour but demanding evidence about the charity money

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You one of the ELRICKS from NF , notorious family ?
Their is one in particular that sucks up vav hole imagine sticking up for an absolute clown like vav
She went out and bought designer handbags and clothes and plastered it all over social media
she was down at pittordrie acting the grieving wife and folk seen through her bullshit then aswell trying to get her hole in amongst the players aswell 😆

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
It is not having a different opinion of her PAMELA it's having values, decency and morals to call out rancid behaviour and those who have and continue to profit from it and prey on the gullible. Now go away. You were entertaining to a point now you're just boring
Yeah i think we should all ignore
It is not having a different opinion of her PAMELA it's having values, decency and morals to call out rancid behaviour and those who have and continue to profit from it and prey on the gullible. Now go away. You were entertaining to a point now you're just boring
yip i agree, i think we should all ignore now.
You can lead a horse to water… 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It’s just intriguing to me how much you lot don’t like somebody having a different opinion of her. The first post in this thread says what’s your opinions (actually says options?!? ) on this woman. I’m just giving you my opinion!
Well whatsthestory fae vagamory…. Maybe you are one of the three witches, maybe you’re not, who knows….. 🤔 maybe we should ask Staffs team 😮‍💨 sorry was gonna hold my breathe on them figuring it all out but I’d probs pass out with lack of oxygen to the auld brain, ya know?!
So you’re giving your opinion, some of these people aren’t only giving their opinions but factual situations that they have either been involved in or know someone who has been. So that’s what they actually know has happened you tadger! All these people whom have witnessed the arsewipe in action aren’t all telling lies…. That’s not an opinion in the school I went to. Oh and poor her had a s life, s school/education I’m sure I can speak for a few people in here and say boohoo so did I but I still managed to get a uni degree we don’t need to scam our way through life

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
But you’re contesting everything else. I’ve not even mentioned the charity money because I have no clue about it personally, but every other question you had has been answered and you’ve conveniently had zero reaponse

You’re discounting all the actual evidence you’ve been presented with about her sty, questionable behaviour but demanding evidence about the charity money
I’ve been saying where is the evidence for anything that she’s being accused of? Asking where the info has came from. Most of you have seen stuff on hate pages or tattle but I would love to know if the source was reliable!

Status
Not open for further replies.