Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
What goalposts am I shifting? I’m just saying there is no evidence either way of the things she’s been accused of! There is definitely no innocent till proven guilty with you lot! I will happily eat my hat if it comes out she stole that money. I’m not contesting that it’s an awful thing to do I just think you’re all reading between lines and being led down rabbit holes by people. Even I’m hiding behind a username. I could easily make up another account and spout a lie about her and you would all roll with it cause you all hate her that much. You’re all telling me to open my eyes but you all need to do the same!
And I will eat my hat if she brings the receipts to prove every penny went where it was supposed to (and not her bank account). I’m not here to name call her just looking for the evidence FOA got that charity money, it’s really that simple. There comes a point where you have to be held accountable, people respect you a lot more if you own your s.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What goalposts am I shifting? I’m just saying there is no evidence either way of the things she’s been accused of! There is definitely no innocent till proven guilty with you lot! I will happily eat my hat if it comes out she stole that money. I’m not contesting that it’s an awful thing to do I just think you’re all reading between lines and being led down rabbit holes by people. Even I’m hiding behind a username. I could easily make up another account and spout a lie about her and you would all roll with it cause you all hate her that much. You’re all telling me to open my eyes but you all need to do the same!
You on the crackpipe? 🤔🤔🤔

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I have been on here a mere two hours and can just laugh off the nasty comments as I’m not Steph, I’m not a relation of hers and I don’t know her! We went to the same school, was in the same year but we barely crossed paths apart from one time when she was a hairdresser at Tiffany’s on bridge street on Aberdeen. I can not imagine for a minute battling this is a day to day basis! I would love to know why you all think it’s ok to talk about somebody the way you do. Telling somebody to take a se out their mouths just cause they have a different opinion to you! How steph is still going with all this going on in the background baffles me! She’s one heck of a strong woman and should be proud of herself!
If you mean "strong" as a big beefy size 18/20 then you're absolutely right. don't understand how anyone can listen to all the things she's done and think she's still a decent person or have an ounce of sympathy for her. She exploits her son, lies about her size , used a man dying with cancer for his money, I could go on... she's a fat lying tart and anyone who defends her isn't far behind her.

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
H
Oh cause you’ve spoken to everybody she went to school with? Or have one or two came out the woodwork cause Steph is doing ok for herself?
Steph will be on big brother in no time. She has no much character that they will love!
Why is she doing ok for herself exactly? 🤣 what has she got that none of us here dont? Apart from a huge bad reputation and a 2k a month rent bill 🤭🥴 i mean she is on TikTok telling lies for views 🤣 hardly a degree ffs 😂 away and waste your breath somewhere else HUN its pointless wasting your time

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Steph will be on big brother in no time. She has no much character that they will love!
You are 100% right! She has NO character 🤣
H

Why is she doing ok for herself exactly? 🤣 what has she got that none of us here dont? Apart from a huge bad reputation and a 2k a month rent bill 🤭🥴 i mean she is on TikTok telling lies for views 🤣 hardly a degree ffs 😂 away and waste your breath somewhere else HUN its pointless wasting your

Reactions: wakkawakka
Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
You're the only person on here and on Tattle who defends her. It's weird af. That incriminates you straight up. This IS NOT a fan page. Take your size 10 across to your own tik tok page and indulge yourself in the comments of your dense huns. Cheerio Lardio.
I don’t have a tattle account. This just shows anybody can come on here. Copy a username. Get accused of being Steph, Pam, nana and everybody else in between. Not everything you see on the Internet is real!! People lie, people manipulate situations. I’m pretty sure Steph isn’t the only person on the internet who lies. In fact I think there is several people on this thread who also have told a tall tale or two….

SchemeBurd

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow
I’ve been saying where is the evidence for anything that she’s being accused of? Asking where the info has came from. Most of you have seen stuff on hate pages or tattle but I would love to know if the source was reliable!
And I told you about the evidence of everything she’s been accused of and how damaging the ‘white lies’ are. As well as how she demonstrates DAILY how she hasn’t changed, what evidence do you want?

Screenshots of the slimming filter making her backgrounds like something Pat Sharp would’ve been proud of? The white sausage (no euphemism) whilst in the comments claiming she gets tether whitener from the dentist?

Evidence of all the ways her ED is in out and out lie? The damage her lies do to people with potential EDs and body dysmorphia?

And if the white lies aren’t causing any harm, why was her being reported to the ASA upheld?

Or how about the videos were she ignores Max ‘communicating’ with her so she can show him ‘lashing out’? All evidence of her making him worse than he is for the views. The using him for views despite ‘respecting’ Lilys wishes whereas Max cannot withdraw his consent

bellend527

Mar 12, 2024
United Kingdom
I don’t have a tattle account. This just shows anybody can come on here. Copy a username. Get accused of being Steph, Pam, nana and everybody else in between. Not everything you see on the Internet is real!! People lie, people manipulate situations. I’m pretty sure Steph isn’t the only person on the internet who lies. In fact I think there is several people on this thread who also have told a tall take or two….
OK batman. So why would you copy a Tattle username of someone who is accused of being beefy? Another incriminating piece of evidence. Keep digging....

Mar 7, 2024
And I told you about the evidence of everything she’s been accused of and how damaging the ‘white lies’ are. As well as how she demonstrates DAILY how she hasn’t changed, what evidence do you want?

Screenshots of the slimming filter making her backgrounds like something Pat Sharp would’ve been proud of? The white sausage (no euphemism) whilst in the comments claiming she gets tether whitener from the dentist?

Evidence of all the ways her ED is in out and out lie? The damage her lies do to people with potential EDs and body dysmorphia?

And if the white lies aren’t causing any harm, why was her being reported to the ASA upheld?

Or how about the videos were she ignores Max ‘communicating’ with her so she can show him ‘lashing out’? All evidence of her making him worse than he is for the views. The using him for views despite ‘respecting’ Lilys wishes whereas Max cannot withdraw his consent
lol the 'white' sausage 🙈🙈

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
H

Why is she doing ok for herself exactly? 🤣 what has she got that none of us here dont? Apart from a huge bad reputation and a 2k a month rent bill 🤭🥴 i mean she is on TikTok telling lies for views 🤣 hardly a degree ffs 😂 away and waste your breath somewhere else HUN its pointless wasting your time
Who said anything about what anybody else has! If I could afford 2k rent I would think I was doing ok for myself. That’s my opinion. Mighty me! Not everybody needs a degree to be successful!

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
I don’t have a tattle account. This just shows anybody can come on here. Copy a username. Get accused of being Steph, Pam, nana and everybody else in between. Not everything you see on the Internet is real!! People lie, people manipulate situations. I’m pretty sure Steph isn’t the only person on the internet who lies. In fact I think there is several people on this thread who also have told a tall take or two….
A tall take? No i have never claimed the plane steps are missing, told someone else they are the father, accused my ex of domestic abuse, said i have multiple stalkers, claim to have a host of disabilities, claim to have an ED, claim i bought a house 🤣🤣 oh the list goes on and on and on and on…

Mar 7, 2024
A tall take? No i have never claimed the plane steps are missing, told someone else they are the father, accused my ex of domestic abuse, said i have multiple stalkers, claim to have a host of disabilities, claim to have an ED, claim i bought a house 🤣🤣 oh the list goes on and on and on and on…
Well said Scottishmama2

Status
Not open for further replies.