Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Nope, no they don’t. I don’t have a degree and am extremely successful (tooting my own horn there) but I have also made mistakes and gone out of my way to try and put them right. An apology goes a long way as does ownership. If you are going to put yourself on a public platform make sure your hands are squeaky clean OR be prepared to own your s….. you cannot blame people for speaking up who have been wronged.
All of the idiots on here claim they are so successful.

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Let’s all just ignore what’s the story so you can control the narrative! Something Steph has been accused of many of times. Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot….

I got all the info I needed from here anyways. Let’s see if I eat my hat or not!

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
A tall take? No i have never claimed the plane steps are missing, told someone else they are the father, accused my ex of domestic abuse, said i have multiple stalkers, claim to have a host of disabilities, claim to have an ED, claim i bought a house 🤣🤣 oh the list goes on and on and on and on…
That's shocking if her daughters fathers name isn't on the BC.
We all deserve to know who and where we came from

SchemeBurd

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow
Let’s all just ignore what’s the story so you can control the narrative! Something Steph has been accused of many of times. Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot….

I got all the info I needed from here anyways. Let’s see if I eat my hat or not!
You’ve still not responded to ANY of my points 😂

They’re all ignoring cos you keep tooting the same horn again and again 🫠 You’re bringing absolutely nothing to the table babes

Status
Not open for further replies.