Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I don’t have a tattle account. This just shows anybody can come on here. Copy a username. Get accused of being Steph, Pam, nana and everybody else in between. Not everything you see on the Internet is real!! People lie, people manipulate situations. I’m pretty sure Steph isn’t the only person on the internet who lies. In fact I think there is several people on this thread who also have told a tall tale or two….
Not whoppers like you have! Logan air steps, Birth certificate, escalator incident, petr emotionally abusive, petr ignoring L, your visit and chat to northfield! I could go on! You're a snake.

You arent the only liar on the Internet it's the one thing you have got right!

You have zero thought for anyone, Cs family (who have to endure your look at me carry on), your daughter and the constant ribbing she must get from her mad ma prancing about on tik tok, your son who is exploited daily for views and treated like a dog, wrecking that house that isn't yours, dumping your dog, parking in a disabled bay without M, filming outside a nursery, filming others in a public space, triggering folk with suicide baiting, triggering folk with eating disorders and adhd, using the sen reform group to get a blue tick, sending Lewis capaldi emails, and making videos aimed at him when he was suffering with his mental health, shaming women who wore leggings, approaching folks work to have them sacked because they don't like you and making up stories about places that could result in disciplinary action I.e logan air, hotel and bed bugs, Steven Smith and the school staff at northfield!

You're downfall will come and that saying what goes around comes around is very true!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
"Right that's it you lot!! I'm no playing anymair.You'se ur no being kind and that's how I live ma life and preach to my wee flying monkeys. I'm a good person. I donate boxes of tat to schools, dresses to over age prom goers, rip off charities, fat shame other women. Whit dae yes want from me??? I'm away to ma hotel room to sit on my wee todd even tho' my BFF is next door"
ffs you could park a bike up that crack it's massive! :oops: :oops:

fatride69

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
@whatsthestory87 if you don’t know Steph and are not related to her or are not Steph herself then why have you come here and chosen to use that particular username… when you are well aware that it is speculated that username is Steph’s mother. What you have done there is Shown that you read tattle, why on earth with someone who is sticking up for Steph use the username that is linked negatively to her? Could you make this more obvious….. Steph!!!

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
She must be away down Soho hacking her patch is she 😂

Attachments

• IMG_9164.jpeg
    IMG_9164.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 158
Status
Not open for further replies.