Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I can hand on heart say that I’ve never been influenced to buy something because an influencer has said so. I don’t believe 50% of what people on the internet say. In my job you very quickly learn that everybody lies!! I’m not passing judgement. You have every right to your opinions. I’m just curious if these opinions are based on facts or fiction.
As I have already stated I am only concerned with the alleged missing 15k (note I said alleged). I support FOA wholeheartedly as they helped a family member when they were terminal. It sickens me she allegedly pocketed that money, I was one of the many that contributed to the #weareallcammysmith cause when I could ill afford it. Like I said if she brings the receipts to prove it was all accounted for then I will eat my hat, however the silence speaks volumes and very often there is no smoke without fire. I will wait…..

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I know what you mean . Good mums take care of our kids but a certain 'Mother' pawns her kids off to anyone that offers as she 'never has time to herself ' and she's a single parent !

I’ve co parented since splitting with my ex husband when she was 5. 50/50 so I get a lot of alone time. She’s at that age where she just makes all the plans with her pals and im the taxi 🤣 Not a thought for if I’ve got plans. Wouldn’t swap her for the world though ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve co parented since splitting with my ex husband when she was 5. 50/50 so I get a lot of alone time. She’s at that age where she just makes all the plans with her pals and im the taxi 🤣 Not a thought for if I’ve got plans. Wouldn’t swap her for the world though ❤️
I know , same here , wouldn't swap my kids for the world and we are making memories unlike certain mothers who'd rather spend a night away in a hotel with someone they can't stand and gossip behind her back !

SchemeBurd

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow
Vavs in her 🌟Kate Middleton 🌟 era. fing up with the obvious photoshopping.

Steph and the story of the bulging phone box 😂

Attachments

• DAC9A4F6-710F-4EB3-9FBD-F56CF9A6A442.jpeg
    DAC9A4F6-710F-4EB3-9FBD-F56CF9A6A442.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 249
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
For the love of god go dunk yourself in that ice bucket you absolute dick

But everyone is a hater or a liar, or.. jealous.. if they have a different opinion to her? The thing you’re basically saying should be allowed amongst everyone. She won’t allow comments on her page that differ from her narrative even if they are constructive, the problem is they are just opposing hers. Comment deleted and the person blocked. There is no room for people to think differently to her on her platform. Thats a dictatorship.
It’s a cult!!!

Reactions: beyoncesshampoo
Status
Not open for further replies.