Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Oh cause you’ve spoken to everybody she went to school with? Or have one or two came out the woodwork cause Steph is doing ok for herself?
You seriously think she is doing ok for herself ?? give your head a wobble !!

Starting to think you don’t really know her as you clearly don’t know what we all know !

You really do want a wee battle taking on everyone for someone who was happy to suicide bait folk for views (doing really well for herself ) and bring home random guys to stay over with her non verbal son ( great responsible parenting , doing really well for herself )

Why don’t you just do off

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You seriously think she is doing ok for herself ?? give your head a wobble !!

Starting to think you don’t really know her as you clearly don’t know what we all know !

You really do want a wee battle taking on everyone for someone who was happy to suicide bait folk for views (doing really well for herself ) and bring home random guys to stay over with her non verbal son ( great responsible parenting , doing really well for herself )

Why don’t you just do off
😂😂😂😂😂let’s all ignore this one as well.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So this morning she was I am back in the zone and getting fit AF fast forward 12 hours and she is buying snacks like a 12 year old after having 2 sodding drinks trying to look pissed honestly what an embarrassment you are Steph, your a sad women who only has a good time when your with other z listers at an event to punt crap never see you having a night out in Aberdeen where your the talk of every bar and every ladies toilets 🤣🤣 PINCH ME

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_0740.png

So she is about 3 sizes smaller in the photoshopped to do phone box picture but out in the wild she isn’t 🤣🤣 and her thick Huns still believe everything she says wow plus loving the blonde girl behind her also thinking she is a clown ana 😆😆
IMG_0740.png

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Problem with your comment cafe is that us HUNS can join!

If it’s not jealousy what is it? Why the obsession? Why not just block and move on?

Yes she went through some s in her past and maybe hasn’t been the most upstanding member of the community but haven’t we all got a skeleton or two in the closet somewhere!?

Are people not allowed to change and move on. She was dealt an opportunity that meant she could provide for her family! Why wouldn’t you grab it with both hands! I know I would!

Being somebody who grew up with a background like hers and went to a s school like she did and was dealt a hell of a lot of lemons in life i admire her for making lemonade!
She has enough skeletons in her closet to fill a fin graveyard 💀🪦

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
You keep saying she needs to provide evidence she handed the money over but that’s her business. There is no evidence out there to say she didn’t other than hear say! She’s not given evidence either way so how are you all so sure she didn’t hand the money over…. Because she bought a mini!
EH YOU ARE WRONG YA STUPID t BECAUSE I HAVE HANDED THE EVIDENCE/PROOF OVER TO THE POLICE AND THE CHARITY AND FUNDRAISER COMMISSION AND THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE POLICE AND BANKS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS, SO THERE IS AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION

IS THIS CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU YOU fIN IRRITATING t???????????????????????????

Mar 11, 2024
uk
😂😂😂😂😂let’s all ignore this one as well.
Oh hi what’s the story !! This your other account you were telling us about? No wonder you want me blocked , you’ve avoided replying to my suicide baiting response to you 3 times now !!

I’ll just stick to posting on tattle 👍 see you there .. oh wait you can’t

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
IMG_0740.png

So she is about 3 sizes smaller in the photoshopped to do phone box picture but out in the wild she isn’t 🤣🤣 and her thick Huns still believe everything she says wow plus loving the blonde girl behind her also thinking she is a clown ana 😆😆
IMG_0740.png
Hahahaha I love it when she gets snapped out in the wild it’s like a whole different person 😆😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Are you guys serious? I said in a post that I have fundraised in the past and that I wouldn’t know how to go about getting evidence from the charity I fundraised for. Then somebody responded saying how would you not know and I said because I handed the bucket into the charity! Nothing to do with Steph and any charity money she may or may not have handled. You lot are bizarre! You just read parts of threads and make up crazy theories! All this is doing is making me realise why Steph claps back so much! It’s

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I can’t believe folk like Taylor Rae falconer blowing smoke up her arse I cannot wait for the charity stealing to be made public for everyone to see, folk like Taylor who is raising money for baby loss and associated with someone like Steph, even BPerfect raise money for charities even though they don’t give a tit who they use to promote their brand I hope they all tell Steph where to go stealing from a charity is the lowest of the low and effects everyone who donates their hard earned money to the many wonderful charities out there to help people.

Status
Not open for further replies.