Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I can’t believe folk like Taylor Rae falconer blowing smoke up her arse I cannot wait for the charity stealing to be made public for everyone to see, folk like Taylor who is raising money for baby loss and associated with someone like Steph, even BPerfect raise money for charities even though they don’t give a tit who they use to promote their brand I hope they all tell Steph where to go stealing from a charity is the lowest of the low and effects everyone who donates their hard earned money to the many wonderful charities out there to help people.
Yeah the day it becomes public and proved I reckon those lot will dump her like a hot ton of bricks and if they don't they are as bad as her.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah the day it becomes public and proved I reckon those lot will dump her like a hot ton of bricks and if they don't they are as bad as her.
I really hope so anyone excusing her of stealing from a charity are obviously as bad as her in my eyes, if it was me I would be doing all in my power to prove folk wrong even the mention of it,it sticks like mud.

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Problem with your comment cafe is that us HUNS can join!

If it’s not jealousy what is it? Why the obsession? Why not just block and move on?

Yes she went through some s in her past and maybe hasn’t been the most upstanding member of the community but haven’t we all got a skeleton or two in the closet somewhere!?

Are people not allowed to change and move on. She was dealt an opportunity that meant she could provide for her family! Why wouldn’t you grab it with both hands! I know I would!

Being somebody who grew up with a background like hers and went to a s school like she did and was dealt a hell of a lot of lemons in life i admire her for making lemonade!
But she hasn't changed

Reactions: beyoncesshampoo
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
The non slimming filter strategic hide a leg version #caughtinnthewild

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 280

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I really hope so anyone excusing her of stealing from a charity are obviously as bad as her in my eyes, if it was me I would be doing all in my power to prove folk wrong even the mention of it,it sticks like mud.
She’s wronged so many people and probably still is, and the reason Nana Mac and Mad Pam stick up for her is they are equally as bad. They’ve done the same throughout their lives. However, it’s everyone else in the wrong always!

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Yes I read tattle. Clearly. I have a keen interest in human behaviour. I actually wanted to see for myself how far people would go to link anything I say negatively with Steph. You are all just pawns in my research tbh. A prime example was me commenting about my personal experience with taking a charity bucket to a charity and somehow that ended up twisted and put on tattle. It’s just shows you that not everything you read on the internet is the truth! I have also got another account on here and I’m trying to see what lies you will believe. So far all of them and you call us “HUNS” the gullible ones!
Ew, imagine being a HUN 🤮
Pawns in my research 🤣🤣 it gets better & better

Mar 8, 2024
Yes I read tattle. Clearly. I have a keen interest in human behaviour. I actually wanted to see for myself how far people would go to link anything I say negatively with Steph. You are all just pawns in my research tbh. A prime example was me commenting about my personal experience with taking a charity bucket to a charity and somehow that ended up twisted and put on tattle. It’s just shows you that not everything you read on the internet is the truth! I have also got another account on here and I’m trying to see what lies you will believe. So far all of them and you call us “HUNS” the gullible ones!
Again.. I can’t express my embarrassment for you.. maybe log off and go outside hun. You are on pages that are for people who have opinions on this one. Not positive opinions either…Yes she is actually attractive like her face is pretty but that’s the only positive thing I could say about her. You should not be reading these pages if you’re her fan like

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Aye absolutely. You would fight tooth and nail to prove that you didn't steal it, instead she's out partying in London with no knickers on! It would seem she has removed her knickers after tattle pointed out her panty line. Snack video she clearly isn't wearing any yet in the phone box one she is. Skank

Mar 7, 2024
Can't wait for her to get busted and it all comes out ! Hang your head in shame Beefy, but you won't as you've no shame and no morals

Status
Not open for further replies.