Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Loving it wonder if the poor step sister is as mortified as the rest of us with beefy big sisters antics on Tik tok 😲
Well I think her half sister and step sister think the same as us all she is an arse✌🏻 Steph brother he speaks to that side of the family. I don’t even think the girls would even mention that is there sister/step sister. Cause well it’s embarrassing

Mar 7, 2024
Why are her and Aimee pretending to be pals?! Their videos you can see them literally cringing when the other one speaks. Stephs latest video in the taxi she sounds like Vicky Pollard “yeah, but like, yeah” then makes faces at the camera.
What a pair of sad losers they really are.
I detest when women make being a mum their entire personality, oh just jog on, you’re both loathsome creatures who’d sell their grannies to earn a few quid.
So Vav uploads a video of her in the corner shop with snacks then Aimless says this morning she got the snacks ! Pair of lying b*tches ! 🤣🤣

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Oh where to begin lol. They shared a hotel room last year and Aimee left it in a state! Vav was on live with keri Roma slagging her off saying she's filthy and what even is her surname! Loads of Aimee's hun's reported back and that seemed to be the end of the 'friendship' but just to add to the mix Steph decide she could be friends with Aimee in secret but not on TikTok cos Aimees's trolling was spilling over to Stephs account lol, ridiculous! Steph gets enough backlash all on her own 😂 😂 😂 😂
Thank you! Yeah I had heard Steph said was to do with Aimless trolls, but not the hotel incident. Tbf, I imagine she did leave a mess, she strikes me as that type 🤬 you know expecting housekeepers to wipe her ass.

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
I'm here Rolly 🤣🤣🤣 this is so good all you girlie's from up her way outing her. Great work 🥰. The vile messages her no right huns are leaving on The Blocked by Vavron club are insane. Welfare check for them all. Jealous 🤣🤣🤣sick of hearing that.
What’s insane is that whale still saying she’s a size ten!! She’s size 16-18 on the thunder thighs! Every time she has an ice bath there’s an earthquake in Aberdeen and Inverness

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
Who goes to the gym wearing Steve Madden platform trainers 😂 things are like the spice girl boots I got in 1998
It’s cause she thinks she’s an influencer!! I can’t stand her and she was in my gym she’d get dumbbell around her head! So full of her self and she thinks everyone wants to be her! She has zero friends because everyone knows she’s a horrible fake person

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
I’ve noticed reading through this the fake pregnancy’s/ miscarriages/ domestic violence claims seem to be a regular thing when a guy tries to leave her. Also suicide baiting when women call her out. She’s actually dangerous and the last person who should be influencing anyone. I really don’t like seeing anyone down on their luck but I’m here patiently waiting for her downfall🍿
She actually claimed she had cancer and one point for attention! And for gifts it’s sickening

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
His page is private AF as it should be when your ex posts eveything down to the knickers she’s wearing that day, glad at least one of Ms parents has respect for their child
Yeah his page is closed off but i
Went down a rabbit hole of his brothers girlfriends page 🤣 yeah im glad dad doesnt post like that crackpot cant stand her at all.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Well as predicted the outfit was comedy gold😂. It looked as though it had been hastily tied together at one of the inner arms. Surely not bursting out of your size 12 dress Stephanie?
All joking aside tho', I was horrified, as it was, with what knowledge I had learned previously about her but I am truly appalled by all this additional stuff. The gift that gave and keeps on giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.