Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
This was my fear about this, anyone can come in and make wild claims just to derail this thread. I'm taking that with a pinch of salt until it's evidence backed.
Yes same. I have never ever heard that at all. It’s so annoying if people are coming on and making things up. I can confirm everything I’ve said is 100% true. If she done that people would know.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yeah I agree I haven’t heard that and I have known of vav since she started out it would be well documented especially with what happened with c she would of 100% had that in the news article for sympathy
Same and I’ve known her for a LONG time so I know that one was not true at all. Oh yes she would have, but I wonder why nana mac cancer journey was not documented like C one? In the end it was all about Steph and she lived for the attention and still does as we know

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
That latest from Steph with amiee and the glasses they both give off mean girl vibes both of them are well suited they always think they are the victims but it’s their personality that makes them unliked not a fan of amiee but she really doesn’t need Steph as a friend she gets more likes and comments that steph would love to get.
Is that the one they do a cheers? You can see the venom ripping out Steph in it & she's angled the camera so the focus is mainly on her. The fake pals act isn't fooling anyone from either of them.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Is that the one they do a cheers? You can see the venom ripping out Steph in it & she's angled the camera so the focus is mainly on her. The fake pals act isn't fooling anyone from either of them.
It’s so cringy that they are pretending to be friends 🤣🤣 maybe Steph should have not been such a b and she would have kept friends. Mind you tho she is not the problem it’s everyone else forgot that. Steph is not a girls girls and was never one. Once your back is turned boom she would be bitching about you.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Same and I’ve known her for a LONG time so I know that one was not true at all. Oh yes she would have, but I wonder why nana mac cancer journey was not documented like C one? In the end it was all about Steph and she lived for the attention and still does as we know
I totally agree it’s strange that it has went full circle with nana as she would have been given a care package from friends of anchor during her treatment so it is absolutely sickening that Steph has stole money from a charity that her family would have been given things from the friends of anchor. If she even tried to do any fundraising she would have been shut down immediately.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah it’s such a fake friendship and if I was amiee I would be getting my own back after Steph sty behaviour amiee gets way more attention than Steph does that’s the only thing I like about Aimee 😜

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s so cringy that they are pretending to be friends 🤣🤣 maybe Steph should have not been such a b and she would have kept friends. Mind you tho she is not the problem it’s everyone else forgot that. Steph is not a girls girls and was never one. Once your back is turned boom she would be bitching about you.
And trying to get away with anyone’s man aswell 🤭🤭

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
They're the type of women you'd be scared to leave the table to go to the bar or toliet on a night out cos you know you'd be getting your character read. Nowt authentic or likeable about either of them. Imagine still kicking about with someone who's been caught talking smack about you. Desparados both of them.
I wouldn’t wish a night out with them two on my worst enemy! It would be like a form of torture! They just scream desperate! Looks like nobody interacted with them at the event but yet everybody that took the time to speak to them was Soooo NICE! The two of them just spent the night taking photos and videos of each other!! Arsed!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I wouldn’t wish a night out with them two on my worst enemy! It would be like a form of torture! They just scream desperate! Looks like nobody interacted with them at the event but yet everybody that took the time to speak to them was Soooo NICE! The two of them just spent the night taking photos and videos of each other!! Arsed!
Totally agree it’s bad enough hearing folk speaking vav around bars in Aberdeen even heard her being mentioned in my hairdressers by much older ladies 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.