Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I know it is oft quoted about her spacer raider head but dare I say it, I think her hair do, (you know that really "impulsive" one) is a vast improvement and is actually quite nice. However, I get the space raider comparisons but I cannot unsee a wee beluga whale with that forehead. A very long winded way, (sorry!!) , to say she should have got a fringe put in to balance her face out. Christ!! Exhausting being me sometimes😂

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
I know it is oft quoted about her spacer raider head but dare I say it, I think her hair do, (you know that really "impulsive" one) is a vast improvement and is actually quite nice. However, I get the space raider comparisons but I cannot unsee a wee beluga whale with that forehead. A very long winded way, (sorry!!) , to say she should have got a fringe put in to balance her face out. Christ!! Exhausting being me sometimes😂
Like this? 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240313-200333_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313-200333_Google.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 30
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It's a joke, as is she! I don't know how companies allow it, but then they get more £. Money over morals 100%
I actually don’t have a clue. The new video of her and the make up concealer on is filtered to fook!!! Wow come on you would think with her videos getting pulled up she would at least try and take the filter scale down a tad

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
I totally agree it’s strange that it has went full circle with nana as she would have been given a care package from friends of anchor during her treatment so it is absolutely sickening that Steph has stole money from a charity that her family would have been given things from the friends of anchor. If she even tried to do any fundraising she would have been shut down immediately.
Yep she left disgusting stealing money from a charity to buy herself Botox and fillers

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
One minute she’s slagging bigger girls in leggings then when she is the bigger girl, slagging the slimmer ones who in her opinion spend all day in a gym and eat out is Tupperware 🤯 she ought to make her mind up on what women she actually supports 🤦🏻‍♀️ ED my arse, I’ve been diagnosed for many years and the thought of going out with my family for dinner fills me with fear never mind sitting in front of a phone screen stuffing my face and greeting. She most defo went through wee Harley’s following, he was a follower of mine I never followed back, I thought I recognised his face, after the came out… boom unfollowed 😭🤣 she’s tapped in the head
I hated the fact she claimed to have an ED for attention when will she stop making up lies for views! More and more people hate her because she lies about serious stuff

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Just looked at her TikTok video from earlier, as I've got a life and look after my 2 children without a phone in my face. But is this the same beefy in the video that always says she doesn't drink lol. Yet another lie , have another diagnosis for u staff, LIE-A-BETES. Might bump up your pip money
She clearly staggers leaving the do she was at right at the end of Aimless's video. Looks as tho' she nearly goes over on her ankle. Touch your nose, walk in a straight line hen then I'd might believe you😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
But remember we are all jealous of her and want to be like her 🤣🤣🤣 nana mac and mad Pam they should hang there head in shame in how they have raised her. Lily will either turn out like them or she will maybe break that cycle. It is just unfortunate that Brendan has no legal rights over his daughter.
Yes same. I have never ever heard that at all. It’s so annoying if people are coming on and making things up. I can confirm everything I’ve said is 100% true. If she done that people would know.
I can confirm the above first comment is not true.

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
And when SARAHJANE HOGG was questioned by a member of the public her response was wait for it…….talk to miss robertson about it 🤣🤣

Now if a concern was raised then and there sarahjane should have contacted the police but she didn’t did she have anything to do with it too? As I believe she phoned Steph to WARN her someone was looking into it I hope the care commission is ripping friends of anchor apart!!!!!!
Isn’t SJH part of the fundraising team at FOA. Her Dad also owns Balmoral Group doesn’t he so it’s not a great look if she warned her someone was looking into it. Tut tut tut SJ. I certainly won’t be donating anymore to FOA after hearing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.