Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaSpiller

Mar 13, 2024
manchester
She actually claimed she had cancer and one point for attention! And for gifts it’s sickening
This IS true! Well half true, it was before her TikTok “fame” she found a lump in her breast and made a video about how scared she was etc and that she thought it was going to be cancer…turns out it was nothing, making a drama out of nothing as usual

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
I see tattle are not believe the cancer story, but like I said above it is half true, she made it out to be that is what it was…then it wasn’t, was just a lump of fat
Always got to make a drama out of everything so she has. I get aye if u find a lump it can be scary but u wouldn't come online chatting about it until you had at least spoken to a doctor. Was probably a cyst or something 🙄

Mar 7, 2024
Isn’t SJH part of the fundraising team at FOA. Her Dad also owns Balmoral Group doesn’t he so it’s not a great look if she warned her someone was looking into it. Tut tut tut SJ. I certainly won’t be donating anymore to FOA after hearing that.
And here is SJH !

Attachments

• IMG_5078.png
    IMG_5078.png
    319.1 KB · Views: 165

TeaSpiller

Mar 13, 2024
manchester
Always got to make a drama out of everything so she has. I get aye if u find a lump it can be scary but u wouldn't come online chatting about it until you had at least spoken to a doctor. Was probably a cyst or something 🙄

YES Rolly, (my fav from TL, you make my life 🫶🏽) Of course it can be scary, but any normal person would find out what’s going on and deal with it in private before making its public. It was just a bit of fat babes…fro. All her clean eating 😏🤥😂

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
YES Rolly, (my fav from TL, you make my life 🫶🏽) Of course it can be scary, but any normal person would find out what’s going on and deal with it in private before making its public. It was just a bit of fat babes…fro. All her clean eating 😏🤥😂
Awww thanks lovely 💕 yip exactly you would at least speak to a doctor see what their opinion is and they will tell u if it needs further investigation then she could have went online if she really had to 🙄 and say its being looked into but shes no doubt jumped online before even seeing a doc which is why she never mentioned it again

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What an actual pair of sad sacks watched both their videos from that event both over the top thinking they are both something special they both do each other dirty Steph big giant legs in Aimee’s video and the over the top reactions to a has been girl’s group 😂😂 and Steph video with her hand signals for all the haters she totally gets off on the haters don’t you Steph you wouldn’t have the following if you didn’t have haters so give over to your Huns folk aren’t your super fan they are just watching your sad attempt at thinking you are something special 😆😆

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
But she said Glasgow was her safe place or bs to that effect. Doesnae really get Glaswegians then?? Would give you the world on a plate if you deserved it unless you're at it. Can sniff them out like bloodhounds. I'm a Glaswegian and there is no people kinder but in the same breathe blunt if we smell bullshit.
Glasgow is her safe place and it had her heart she would love to move there, how can you feel safe with a stalker loose🤦🏼‍♀️ that stalker video will be etched in my memory forever🤔😂, hopefully she told her wee daughter that she was making content and wasn’t true or the bairn would have been scared sless, the silly bint was saying she was going to Belfast for the gossies and it turned out to be Dublin how can you get 2 countries mixed up 🤣, last time she was in Belfast she wanted to move there now Dublin has half her heart 🙄

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Glasgow is her safe place and it had her heart she would love to move there, how can you feel safe with a stalker loose🤦🏼‍♀️ that stalker video will be etched in my memory forever🤔😂, hopefully she told her wee daughter that she was making content and wasn’t true or the bairn would have been scared sless, the silly bint was saying she was going to Belfast for the gossies and it turned out to be Dublin how can you get 2 countries mixed up 🤣, last time she was in Belfast she wanted to move there now Dublin has half her heart 🙄
She is that thick she doesn’t realise they are different parts of Ireland if I was Irish I would be totally offended, their is no way she would move away she needs her mum and nana as babysitters for when she jog off on her “work trips” as she calls them let’s see when she starts the who I am knackered etc but she’s just been away for 2 days 😝

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
She is that thick she doesn’t realise they are different parts of Ireland if I was Irish I would be totally offended, their is no way she would move away she needs her mum and nana as babysitters for when she jog off on her “work trips” as she calls them let’s see when she starts the who I am knackered etc but she’s just been away for 2 days 😝
That thick she doesn’t realise Belfast is actually the UK and Dublin is in the Republic of Ireland, she can’t get away from those kids quick enough flying to London the day before the event, not even away to work purely away to party 😂

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
What’s the deal with her and Kerri Roma? Weren’t they bffs, single mums taking over the world together for a while?

I don’t particularly like Kerri either, but she’s just been in London too, with her boyfriend and actual pals, going to a gig. No mention from her about single mums are allowed to have a night off too, and no man bashing. She openly says she co-parents with her son’s dad and her parents help out with him too.
If young girls are going to look up these kind of folk, Roma’s out doing Vag hands down, and she even has a real job that she’s actually educated for and doesn’t need to harp on that TikTok is her career.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What’s the deal with her and Kerri Roma? Weren’t they bffs, single mums taking over the world together for a while?

I don’t particularly like Kerri either, but she’s just been in London too, with her boyfriend and actual pals, going to a gig. No mention from her about single mums are allowed to have a night off too, and no man bashing. She openly says she co-parents with her son’s dad and her parents help out with him too.
If young girls are going to look up these kind of folk, Roma’s out doing Vag hands down, and she even has a real job that she’s actually educated for and doesn’t need to harp on that TikTok is her career.
I actually quite like Kerri didn’t at first and do think sometimes it’s the Scottish in her that comes out and it appears aggressive but she is hands down better than vav, she doesn’t pretend to be anything she isn’t and the jealousy rips out of Steph that she isn’t like Kerri she tries and she just looks pathetic, what’s folks thoughts on Danielle I think she should be staying well clear of vav her account is growing and I thought at first it was off the back of vav but she is actually great at doing it herself, I think associating with vav is not a good look I know they both worked together in the past.

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
The UK would follow America with the TikTok ban, France has already banned it. Oh no what will they all do 😂😂 Instagram wont pay even a patch of what they make on TikTok 🫣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The UK would follow America with the TikTok ban, France has already banned it. Oh no what will they all do 😂😂 Instagram wont pay even a patch of what they make on TikTok 🫣
Living in a 2k rented gaff with s loads of crap because they are such materialistic people.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
phone call to both parents one after the other about max what a load of bull both on the tarmac as her and I bet he ran a mile to get his case, of course max got the setting he did we knew that last week when you posted your video of max to get attention and never mentioned it again well I am glad he did he deserves the best education because you do do all to help him maybe they have seen your Tik toks and know your a s parent, I hope they keep an eye on you as school is so much different to nursery off you go with your bizzy bizzy day, and I pitty Petr going to Disneyland Paris with you, you will have to parent your child as it’s not a relaxing holiday with Sen kids

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
phone call to both parents one after the other about max what a load of bull both on the tarmac as her and I bet he ran a mile to get his case, of course max got the setting he did we knew that last week when you posted your video of max to get attention and never mentioned it again well I am glad he did he deserves the best education because you do do all to help him maybe they have seen your Tik toks and know your a s parent, I hope they keep an eye on you as school is so much different to nursery off you go with your bizzy bizzy day, and I pitty Petr going to Disneyland Paris with you, you will have to parent your child as it’s not a relaxing holiday with Sen

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I’m also relieved for M as he needs someone giving an F about him and his education and progression. Pissing myself that she’s going gym daft and clean eating because she’s away with Petr soon 😂 the same ex hubby that you accused of causing your phantom ED you mentioned many times Staf and you just couldn’t live because he would want you to look a certain way apparently. doesn’t add up 🤔 I think she still can’t quite believe he left her 🤭😂🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.