Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
How many times does she contradict herself in her new video, she’s so glad to be doing nothing for 4-5 weeks but she’s so busy busy busy…. Make it make sense
She so relieved that there's no more travelling until April, didn't you know?? Aye and the band played believe it if you like. Any brand having a launch, award, pr night etc, dropped her an invite, she'd be there quicker than s off a shovel

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I wish I could comment on tattle, I’ve watched all the threads, but as I said before I couldn’t comment on it, I get how they are sceptical about the lump on her boob. But if we had been allowed to comment on tattle it would definitely been mentioned before now. I do remember her making a video, I genuinely thought it was on her original tic toc account, but I’ve read someone say it was before tictoc. It was honestly that long ago it could’ve been on her insta or fb. She definitely insinuated that she had cancer and people started to question her about it, so it was never mentioned again.
That’s pretty shocking that she insinuated given everything with c 😡😡

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
They'll be going door to door if TikTok is banned😂anything to make a few £££
Must admit, I would miss the freak show that is tiktok, however, couldn't happen to better people. Wonder how far they'd get in the real world trying to con people with their Temu crap . Interesting times ahead.
Think if you put the majority of those idiots from tiktok in the same venue it would be like being in the Star Wars cantina.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I really don't get the we were both on the tarmac at the same time narrative in her latest guff. I'm getting visions of Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergen in Casablanca with the mist swirling atmospherically around them on the tarmac like the star crossed lovers they were like big Beefy and Pedro are. Only Humphrey didnae go fishing on Tindr and Ingrid never tore his character to shreds for the viewing pleasure of strangers. Play it again Vav🙄

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
I really don't get the we were both on the tarmac at the same time narrative in her latest guff. I'm getting visions of Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergen in Casablanca with the mist swirling atmospherically around them on the tarmac like the star crossed lovers they were like big Beefy and Pedro are. Only Humphrey didnae go fishing on Tindr and Ingrid never tore his character to shreds for the viewing pleasure of strangers. Play it again Vav🙄

She need to calm doon. It’s only domestic flights she takes but you would think she’s some big international traveller 😂 She’s lucky she doesn’t have my job I’m fing here there and everywhere at the drop of a hat 😂

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
She need to calm doon. It’s only domestic flights she takes but you would think she’s some big international traveller 😂 She’s lucky she doesn’t have my job I’m fing here there and everywhere at the drop of a hat 😂
Bet you'd rock the airport look my lovely. Remember to pack your Jedi poncho, mooslover wetsuit and buckled slingbacks. Thank me laters❤️😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Why did petr leave her suddenly ?

Just a personal theory here but I just think it’s that he found her out for the lying narc she is. He wasn’t from Aberdeen so didn’t really know the background of her. I bet though once he started to hear things he soon changed his mind.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I wish I could comment on tattle, I’ve watched all the threads, but as I said before I couldn’t comment on it, I get how they are sceptical about the lump on her boob. But if we had been allowed to comment on tattle it would definitely been mentioned before now. I do remember her making a video, I genuinely thought it was on her original tic toc account, but I’ve read someone say it was before tictoc. It was honestly that long ago it could’ve been on her insta or fb. She definitely insinuated that she had cancer and people started to question her about it, so it was never mentioned again.
I remember this too it was her old TikTok though

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Just a personal theory here but I just think it’s that he found her out for the lying Marc she is. He wasn’t from Aberdeen so didn’t really know the background of her. I bet though once he started to hear things he soon changed his mind.
Think there's only so long she could suppress her inner poison. Like sitting on a fart and trying to suppress the pffft. Boy, when it happened for him bet it was an eye opener.

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
This is what I truly struggle with. Calls him out as an emotional abuser to her daughter yet is willing to still live with him and would still be if he hadn't called a halt to their marriage. What mother would turn a blind eye to their child being treated like that? Special kind of fed up😡

That’s what makes her so dislikeable as well. It’s all about what SHE wants and what’s best for HER.

Status
Not open for further replies.