Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
This is what I truly struggle with. Calls him out as an emotional abuser to her daughter yet is willing to still live with him and would still be if he hadn't called a halt to their marriage. What mother would turn a blind eye to their child being treated like that? Special kind of fed up😡
She’s exactly the same as Aimee, 🍆 before their kids 😡😡😡😡😡

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Oh I remember that one. He was not happy at all about it.
He really wasn’t but as per usual big staffy was more invested with the fans and validation she was getting and that came first of-course as she needs her ego stroked daily to survive that one 🙄 she needs a man that will indulge her with compliments daily and never ever have the audacity to disagree with her ever that’s the only way it will work and she can keep one 🤭☺️😉

Mar 8, 2024
I am so embarrassed for her after that video. She couldn’t say we more if she tried. Plane landed at the same time. Phone call at the same time.. we are taking him away.. we didn’t know what to get him. So much we she smells of cat piss as much as shaimiee does. The end is like she’s someone famous as well. She really has a self inflated ego.

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
This is what I truly struggle with. Calls him out as an emotional abuser to her daughter yet is willing to still live with him and would still be if he hadn't called a halt to their marriage. What mother would turn a blind eye to their child being treated like that? Special kind of fed up😡
But did he emotionally abuse Lily?? Remember she phoned another ex’s work sayin that he S*x abused Lily, she’s full of absolute 💩 she’s a very dangerous person with that mouth of hers!!

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
But did he emotionally abuse Lily?? Remember she phoned another ex’s work sayin that he S*x abused Lily, she’s full of absolute 💩 she’s a very dangerous person with that mouth of hers!!
Who knows really?? She would throw her Granny under a bus for likes. But the point is she said he did, without a thought in that large forehead of hers that, if that was the case, then people would think why didn't she end the marriage? Hope I've made sense there😂

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
She so relieved that there's no more travelling until April, didn't you know?? Aye and the band played believe it if you like. Any brand having a launch, award, pr night etc, dropped her an invite, she'd be there quicker than s off a shovel
She’d be on a plane to attend the opening of an envelope!

Mar 11, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I’m also relieved for M as he needs someone giving an F about him and his education and progression. Pissing myself that she’s going gym daft and clean eating because she’s away with Petr soon 😂 the same ex hubby that you accused of causing your phantom ED you mentioned many times Staf and you just couldn’t live because he would want you to look a certain way apparently. doesn’t add up 🤔 I think she still can’t quite believe he left her 🤭😂🤣🤣
Will Max be staying at OB? Cos if so, I know for a FACT that there is a WhatsApp group created by parents there who all laughs at her lies and her tiktoks.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I've got a busy couple of days! do off Vav!

Try working 35 hours + a week, housework, kids and 2 dogs (I keep my dogs I don't get rid when the novelty has worn off. Not that the novelty has worn off I love them more than humans).

Busy my arse you have no kids during the day they are both out M receives full time nursery hours that wasnt a thing when my three were in nursery it was morning or afternoon sessions!

I think he always had a space and it was all for attention making out they both got calls at the same time on the tarmac do off top gun!

Sounding a tad fluey there full off the columbian flu! She honestly riles me!

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Will Max be staying at OB? Cos if so, I know for a FACT that there is a WhatsApp group created by parents there who all laughs at her lies and her tiktoks.
Fancy being talk of your kids nursery WhatsApp group. A shame for M as parents won't engage with her and he won't be invited to stuff. I can see her doing tik toks at the event and parents won't want that s.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Fancy being talk of your kids nursery WhatsApp group. A shame for M as parents won't engage with her and he won't be invited to stuff. I can see her doing tik toks at the event and parents won't want that s.
She’s been talked about all her days, never anything nice said about her mind you. She’s well used to it. Water off a ducks back and down over her huge ass. 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I know she could have ruined that man’s life. He got sacked and let go from his job, he worked with kids. This was also the ex she got tattooed on her and beside where cammy name was!! Makes sense. Now when she split with petr he never spoke to lily and ignored her. Eh ok then

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That will would kill me i would hate that. You know M could be going for play dates with nursery friends, parties etc but nothing. It’s to much for her. I know for a fact if that was me I would do anything to help my child. She is the most selfish person I’ve ever knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.