Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
And bang on cue theres the wee sad video of that poor wee guy M to tug at the heart strings. Thought she was bizzy and we wouldn't be seeing her this weekend. She should really put that phone away. Go oot with some pals or something... Oh wait....
That poor boy not a chance of protecting the little mite smh this is what makes me absolutely hate the bones of her 😡.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I’d love to be a fly on the wall as she clomps about that big echoey mansion. Shoehorning herself in to too small clothes, gibbering utter pish into her phone. She must spend more time talking to a screen than she does to actual humans. She’s surrounded by stuff, but that’s all it is, stuff, nothing that matters. That house could be filled with love and laughter with friends and family visiting yet it’s always just soulless, while she tries to convince herself that she’s important. She’s poor when it comes to anything that matters.
I really hope TikTok is banned, then how will she sell her se with no TikTok shop.
It’s so sad that huge house and nobody to come round for a glass of wine or two😉no laughter or kids running round with mates they have over no family apart from mad Pam and her nan.
Houses like that were built for fun etc we used to have a big house and it was filled with my kids mates dropping in sleepovers etc

We have since downgraded to a bungalow as there’s only hubby and me now but I still have a houseful wen the kids bring the grannies rd all 9 of them it’s manic but I love it and wouldn’t have it any other way.

Breaks my heart when I hear M shouting and trying to get her attention and she shrugs him off 😡 not to mention the latest stok of him.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
He staying at OB as that was what she wanted, the school will do a lot in advance for transition, her saying she wish she could explain to him 🤦‍♀️ nothing stopping her speaking to M, even if he can’t ask questions she could speak positively about it to him. It’s the same setting, prob mostly same children so it won’t be as bad for him as she makes out
I was just coming here to say the same thing. She wishes nothing more than to speak to him…. She can speak!! it’s him that’s non verbal!! Always making it about her!! How about get off your fricking phone and talk to him! Tell him all about it. Prepare him! He might understand more than she knows but if she doesn’t try how will she know!! That poor kid was prob top of the list for a place so the school would know he would be getting looked after properly 5 days a week and not left to chew shoes!!

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I'm not sure if she means orchard brae or somewhere local to Ellon ? I can imagine the chat on the parents WhatsApp group and apparently it's the same for Aimless with the parents having a WhatsApp group about her lol
Has Ellon got an enhanced provision?

How sad. I would be so upset knowing I'm the cause of my children's isolation. That pair need their heads examined. I haven't delved into the Aimee situation only big beefy from the block but they seem cut from the same cloth!

Steph and her trip to DLP for Ms birthday how desperate did she sound to be with Petr. He cheated on her and she would go back to him in heartbeat. Steph doll have some self respect nothing screams pathetic more!

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Noticed on tattle a sj calling out Steph and Aimee for their bull and Steph caught out speaking about Aimee the lass actually looks quite decent going by her page.
Same, went to Aimee’s thread to watch some of the SJ live recordings but there wasn’t any juicy content - would love to see the entire live 😂

Mar 12, 2024
Uk

How sad. I would be so upset knowing I'm the cause of my children's isolation. That pair need their heads examined. I haven't delved into the Aimee situation only big beefy from the block but they seem cut from the same cloth!

Steph and her trip to DLP for Ms birthday how desperate did she sound to be with Petr. He cheated on her and she would go back to him in heartbeat. Steph doll have some self respect nothing screams pathetic more!
She was more excited about the fact WE meaning her and Petr are going rather than the fact it’s to celebrate her wee ones bday really really sad. She’s still obsessed after everything she said he done too ignoring her daughter and leaving her with £10 etc etc 🫠

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
He staying at OB as that was what she wanted, the school will do a lot in advance for transition, her saying she wish she could explain to him 🤦‍♀️ nothing stopping her speaking to M, even if he can’t ask questions she could speak positively about it to him. It’s the same setting, prob mostly same children so it won’t be as bad for him as she makes out
Aye or ask for a social story from the provision he is going to so he can hear the names of the staff, see their faces, see the building or classroom he will be going to.

How it will look during the day I.e when lunch is where they eat, what types of activities they will be doing in a typical day. Showing him if there is a sensory room, soft play and where they spend playtime (interval) . She could talk to him about the story and read it every night before bed despite him being non verbal.

When my wee man started p1 I made my own social story. He kept running away and hiding in cupboards. So I made my own about how we walk into school and how we can use our words to tell the teacher how we felt I read it daily and discussed it with him. He struggled to sit in a chair for more than 5 mins amongst other wee challenges. It was bloody hard work but we got him there. Now he sits for much longer, top of his class, still needs brain breaks he likes a wander to see his head teacher (he likes a yap).

She won't do do all to support that boy so long as he depends on her she has content and purpose because without him she has nothing. Makes me so angry 😠 and when he doesn't meet milestones or achieve a level it will be the staffs fault not hers! Parents have to meet you half way to make it successful. I feel heart sorry for M.

Last edited:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
You are both so right. We have a bigger house now and the fact we have had friends staying over, family, my son friends over all the time my dogs loving there new home has made my heart so happy❤️❤️ to think when we viewed i was like no way 🤣🤣 cried that our offer got accepted but when we moved in sleeping on a mattress and it felt like home. She thinks she is winning cause she goes here and there, has this and that buys a bag or two but sorry that’s not winning. Having friends, family and being a honest human being is winning ❤️ also not exploring your child is not winning.
This comment warmed my heart! 😢 Sounds bliss! Keep enjoying your lovely home xxx 🥰❤️💞

Mar 11, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I’d love to be a fly on the wall as she clomps about that big echoey mansion. Shoehorning herself in to too small clothes, gibbering utter pish into her phone. She must spend more time talking to a screen than she does to actual humans. She’s surrounded by stuff, but that’s all it is, stuff, nothing that matters. That house could be filled with love and laughter with friends and family visiting yet it’s always just soulless, while she tries to convince herself that she’s important. She’s poor when it comes to anything that matters.
I really hope TikTok is banned, then how will she sell her se with no TikTok shop.
“Gibbering utter pish” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHEEZING

Mar 11, 2024
Aberdeenshire

There is very good enhanced provision in Ellon so why she isn’t utilising that, I can’t fathom.
She will have used the ‘co-parenting’ excuse to get max staying at OB as Petr will have a city postcode.
Walloper of a woman

Nosy neighbour

Feb 12, 2024
There is very good enhanced provision in Ellon so why she isn’t utilising that, I can’t fathom.
She will have used the ‘co-parenting’ excuse to get max staying at OB as Petr will have a city postcode.
Walloper of a woman
We don't know that he isn't going there. He might be. Although given Lily is in an Aberdeen school she will use that as an excuse for him to go to OB

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Cunnyfunt's74's post has me a wee bit emosh❤️Reminding me of my sister and niece ❤️She is a true single parent,(sperms donor and in laws are twats) and like yourself Cunny she has consistently worked on her wean to the point the wee soul runs to get her wee social stories everyday or pushes them or her wee now and next cards under your nose when you come to visit. You sound like a great mumma😘

Status
Not open for further replies.