Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
But still she will run right back 🥱🥱🥱 oh god have some self respect but she does not. Imagine getting your nana and mum to sit him down I can’t with that 🥴🥴 mind you she got mad Pam involved when Harley was going to go on a boy holiday Steph was like mum sure a man in there 30s should not go away with his pals 🥱🥱🥱 mind you she has no pals so I get how she would be pissed off that people go away.
Well she got mad Pam to phone Harley when he was going out with the boys it was a FaceTime her and Steph shouting down the phone at him infront of said boys embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The more I hear about those three women the more mortified I get for them. Imagine getting your Mum and Nana round to talk to the men you are with 😂😂
Dinna I can’t cope like how old are you 🤣🤣🤣🥱 I swear if that was my son and his partners mum or nana was speaking to him like rubbish there would be hell. No don’t think so.

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Well she got mad Pam to phone Harley when he was going out with the boys it was a FaceTime her and Steph shouting down the phone at him infront of said boys embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m sorry but that’s just ridiculously embarrassing 😂 Stamping her feet and getting her Mummy! Why he wanted back with her I’ll never know. He made a right fool of himself practically begging her back the second time.

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
I’m sorry but that’s just ridiculously embarrassing 😂 Stamping her feet and getting her Mummy! Why he wanted back with her I’ll never know. He made a right fool of himself practically begging her back the second time.
Stop that was more then embarrassing tbh at one point I thought she had hacked his account 🤣🤣🤣🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Watching the threads over on TL and never been able to comment on this disgusting cows threads until now. Lowest of the low, a coward, bully and thief, comes from a broken dysfunctional family where they all try and outdo each other, the men they have managed to lure in and have forced to stay have no back bones. Pure poison the lot of them, their own blood not wanting anything to do with them and the people they associate with especially the nana and mum are all exactly the same too and a bunch of minks that would encourage this type of behaviour and have the same going on in their own families. Bitter, old, miserable hags! No wonder she was thriving from all the attention she was getting from her dying husband, we are really seeing the Steph show now she had to keep the cash flowing with now exploiting her vulnerable son. Still can’t get over her keeping his family from him in his most vulnerable moments and shagged his best pal before he passed. Then left nowhere or nothing for his family, kept it all to herself. They will be glad she moved on to Petr and is sting all over his name instead

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Hun no one would stop you in the street to speak to you unless it was to volley your 'size 10' vag! She says this but doesn't walk the streets of Aberdeen because she knows what would happen. She's so delusional, I'll tell you what's embarrassing staff, using your son for money, embarrassing your daughter on a daily basis, bullying girls when you were in school and cutting their hair, the list could go on and on...

Attachments

• IMG_4140.png
    IMG_4140.png
    402.2 KB · Views: 197
Mar 7, 2024
Watching the threads over on TL and never been able to comment on this disgusting cows threads until now. Lowest of the low, a coward, bully and thief, comes from a broken dysfunctional family where they all try and outdo each other, the men they have managed to lure in and have forced to stay have no back bones. Pure poison the lot of them, their own blood not wanting anything to do with them and the people they associate with especially the nana and mum are all exactly the same too and a bunch of minks that would encourage this type of behaviour and have the same going on in their own families. Bitter, old, miserable hags! No wonder she was thriving from all the attention she was getting from her dying husband, we are really seeing the Steph show now she had to keep the cash flowing with now exploiting her vulnerable son. Still can’t get over her keeping his family from him in his most vulnerable moments and shagged his best pal before he passed. Then left nowhere or nothing for his family, kept it all to herself. They will be glad she moved on to Petr and is sting all over his name instead
You're right, she is the most vile person I've come across and has no shame in trampling over folk to get what she wants , her mother and nana are no better , the mother has under age s*x and Vav is the result of it , her nana used to do the docks ! Good luck to Petr going away on holiday with her, but Max will be over stimulated , she can't even take him to smugglers cove at condonas or to the local play park , he'll will kick off at Disneyland Paris as soon as they get there

Mar 11, 2024
Aberdeenshire
The main carer needs to live in catchment. Steph has clearly stated numerous times she’s the main carer wee m would not be eligible for a space in a city school. unless it’s been done with deception and she’s used her old address?!
Wouldn’t put it past her. Absolute arse of a woman that she is.
Or her nana maybe? As she lives same area as max nursery
Ah yes, possibly. 😡

Mar 11, 2024
Aberdeenshire
You're right, she is the most vile person I've come across and has no shame in trampling over folk to get what she wants , her mother and nana are no better , the mother has under age s*x and Vav is the result of it , her nana used to do the docks ! Good luck to Petr going away on holiday with her, but Max will be over stimulated , she can't even take him to smugglers cove at condonas or to the local play park , he'll will kick off at Disneyland Paris as soon as they get there
Was nana Mac with the alkie nose legit a prozzie??

Status
Not open for further replies.