Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Honestly .. her video this morning in her ice bath with no ice there's a spider and she went "get out there little guy, your not sharing an ice bath with me even though you'd want too, am no sharing with any man" or something, like 1- it's no an ice bath, 2- the poor spider wouldn't want to be in the bath with you because you'd squash it with your 'size 10' arse and lipedema legs and for someone who doesn't want a man apparently , she sure does get around them easily .. like mother like daughter I suppose

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Harvey is away to Italy with his pal she will posting all the I don’t need a man and independent woman pish
She said on a live with that Danielle pumped-lips that she would never let a man interfere with how she co-parents with Petr for Max and I thought I bet P has split up with his gf and she’s taking a sly dig. She is such a saddo and thinks he wants her fat ass back

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She made the wedding happen didn’t she and pushed for it. Maybe the attention she got from that has made her fame hungry. Wonder how she will maintain her lifestyle once the world wakes up and realises that these sales ladies are selling se on their pages.
Could you imagine if that was your son and some jumped up money hungry mink was stopping you from seeing him. She was able to manipulate him into getting married in his most vulnerable state, the man was dying and all she was interested in was the money at the end of it that’s why she married him to secure her cash. Meanwhile she’s opening her legs for his best mate. She is a sick woman

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Yesssss, this, what I witness with Harley was disgusting. Like she totally tried to de man him like make him her puppet. That video he did to get people to leave her alone 🤬 the three of them have major guilt tripped him, he looked so uncomfortable, it was ripping out of him
He had a lucky escape. The Sanderson sisters that 3. They will remove any man’s back bone that they encounter and beat them down to a husk. That’s what generational trauma looks like passed on, always starts with the nana! Cringe watching the videos of them two when they were together, he just looked so uncomfortable and she spoke to him like 💩

Mar 7, 2024
Could you imagine if that was your son and some jumped up money hungry mink was stopping you from seeing him. She was able to manipulate him into getting married in his most vulnerable state, the man was dying and all she was interested in was the money at the end of it that’s why she married him to secure her cash. Meanwhile she’s opening her legs for his best mate. She is a sick woman
She is a vile sick in the head human being!

Mar 7, 2024
So glad cc has appeared and others can comment on it and put their two-pence worth. I don't know vag but she triggers me when I see her. She's pretty much the female personality of my ex husband who was done with domestic abuse. I know it's easy to throw the word around but I 100% believe she ticks every box of being a narcissist. She has classic narcissist eyes.
Maybe this has been discussed here or on tl and I've missed it but what bugs me on some comments is talking about all the men in her life having no balls, no backbone and that they should just leave, I truly see these men as victims of her and victims of domestic abuse. And it's maybe hard to understand why they "put up with" certain things if you haven't been in a relationship where you're manipulated and abused by someone. I bet these men have proof of her behaviour, through texts, voice notes, videos, witnesses etc, but I think the stigma around men being victims of domestic abuse, is why they've not reported her.
One video with Rylan stood out (can't remember if it was her or him that posted it, want to say him) cos she couldn't gaslight him anymore if she tried, they were playing a game on a wee wobble thing with Tetris type blocks and the whole video she was telling him he said something he never, all because she wasn't "winning" at some stupid game.
The emotional abuse is horrific and it destroys you and it was clear to see in the videos of rylan and how she spoke to him. Her nana acts the same way, and it's clearly a toxic behaviour cycle continuing to be passed on down the generations.
She also strikes me as the type to get physical if she doesn't get her own way and I pray she hasn't put her hands on those kids. You can totally see the aggressiveness in her through her videos.
I believe she has taken into consideration how much dlp will overstimulate M but she wants thr bragging rights of it being the perfect "family" holiday with P and wouldn't put it past her to drug M, let's face it, she was happy enough shoving tiktok gummies down his throat and post the results of them. What she does to that wee boy on camera is child abuse. No other way to describe it.
She let lily use her voice and not be on camera (article 12 and 16 of UNCRC), But M doesn't get the same rights as his sister as per article 2. She's not fit to be a mum. But as per any narcissistic mother, she doesn't care about those kids, her actions show that, but she'll use them to project an image of herself into vulnerable people who are as manipulated by her as all her exes.
Omg ! That is well said and you have described the mad witch perfectly !

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I do think if this holiday does actually happen he will give her one, cos every holes a goal right? 😂 😂 Of course she will offer herself on a plate cos she,s a slapper lol. If she can sleep with her dying husbands mate then she's capable of anything :oops::oops: I just pray once the holiday is over he tells her to do one 🙏🙏🙏
Revenge for dragging his name through the mud for the last 2 years. What an affront for him and his family and now he can’t get rid of her 😂 the top shagger was just thinking he was getting his hole little did he know she was a Northfield mink with a fed up family and just out for what she can get 🤑

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Honestly .. her video this morning in her ice bath with no ice there's a spider and she went "get out there little guy, your not sharing an ice bath with me even though you'd want too, am no sharing with any man" or something, like 1- it's no an ice bath, 2- the poor spider wouldn't want to be in the bath with you because you'd squash it with your 'size 10' arse and lipedema legs and for someone who doesn't want a man apparently , she sure does get around them easily .. like mother like daughter I suppose
Harley aka rylan is of to Italy today que all the I don’t need a man crap, but I agree she is a bad boss independent women why go on about not needing a man your just coming across was and desperate vav know you read here 🙃😙

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Need to have a drive by her not so private main road right outside her door but beware you might end up on instagram and the police phoned on you for stopping to take a phone call on the way 😂
See her and her mad family enough during the week, her mad ma stomping about the cornhill area like kris from the Kardashian’s 😆

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
That will be the reason it’s happening -she has stomped her feet and forced Petr into the holiday to disney 😂 can’t stand it that another man has dumped her and she’s got no pals to go on holiday with. That video he did where her vile nana thanked Harley is telling of how he was pushed into doing it by them lot. Good on him for getting away from them, he seems like a decent guy and dad, even though he gives me the boke 😆

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.