Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Is that you dinyell with the sped up voice in all your videos sounding like a chipmunk 🐿️
Take stephs own advice and don’t read here if it bothers you that much. She only looks out for her own agenda and what she can get and will stop at nothing. She has tore people apart for their looks all her life. She will never be held accountable for her despicable actions because those around her encourage her behaviour and are all just as deranged. A bit like you and what you are doing now. And if you don’t know her personally I’d suggest you do your research on the kind of person you are sticking up for because i’m telling you now she wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire, she is not a girls girl or a people’s person for that matter!
Well said pipedoon! It could be that daft bint Danyell which the weird eyebrows 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Honestly here, I think Steph is a beautiful looking girl. She has made mistakes, she is not perfect yet shows her face.
Looking forward on the proof of the tea that's being spilt on here. Did she really try to seduce gay Brendan 😳 after his money?
She shows her face because she has no shame , so you Belfast Gal can go and blow smoke up her a*se like the rest of her minions ! And no she's not beautiful as you say, she's got more lines than a road map !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Honestly here, I think Steph is a beautiful looking girl. She has made mistakes, she is not perfect yet shows her face.
Looking forward on the proof of the tea that's being spilt on here. Did she really try to seduce gay Brendan 😳 after his money?
If you measure beauty by someone using a filter and not being truthful about how she looks then you are more shallow than Steph is, beauty should be from within and she has a ugly heart on how she treats people.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Her last two videos - “ don’t blame me if you don’t like it” talking about the hair perfume every desperado is peddling lately. What a sales pitch right there. Then “I don’t have to update social media 24/7 I’ve got better things to do” ..but I thought that was your job a minute ago? Nobody apart from a few weirdos who are there just to save the videos of max care about what you do in your bitter, sad life.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
For someone who’s both kids are in full time education and doesn’t have a “real job” why would you need someone to do your vinted for you, you are not bizzy bizzy you are a lazy mare who just want others to do your s for you and that includes raising your children.
Lazy, lazy cow. She should’ve moved into the field across the road from her. She’ll of course blame it all on her dizziness due to her undiagnosed adhd and list of fake health issues she has that’s as long as the list of men she’s slept with

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Lazy, lazy cow. She should’ve moved into the field across the road from her. She’ll of course blame it all on her dizziness due to her undiagnosed adhd and list of fake health issues she has that’s as long as the list of men she’s slept with
She so is she always was she used to claim she ran about when she just had lily and her mad ma had her most of them time.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Pretty sure C’s brother commented somewhere too on an article that was published about one of her latest dramas that they were glad to wash their hands of her and she was poisonous and if Cammy had lived they wouldn’t be together now. She can’t keep a man no matter how hard she tries, the poison just reeks out of her!
Yes was on the sun article on fb mad Pam was fuming. He ripped them both a new arse hole🤣🤣🤣 was so so good. God her mum arguing back with people so embarrassing. Suppose that’s all she has is it really her mum and nana. Her life must be so so lonely really lonely. Only person to blame is her self and the other two witches.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Yes was on the sun article on fb mad Pam was fuming. He ripped them both a new arse hole🤣🤣🤣 was so so good. God her mum arguing back with people so embarrassing. Suppose that’s all she has is it really her mum and nana. Her life must be so so lonely really lonely. Only person to blame is her self and the other two witches.

Don't cha know troll? The girls were round last night and left at 9 this morning??
Aye, away and run up ma humph Vav!
Maybe me and my "girls" are just degenerates but there wouldn't be coffee at early o'clock the morning after the night before. Paracetamol, irn bru and lots of fear kicking in is the norm.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Don't cha know troll? The girls were round last night and left at 9 this morning??
Aye, away and run up ma humph Vav!
Maybe me and my "girls" are just degenerates but there wouldn't be coffee at early o'clock the morning after the night before. Paracetamol, irn bru and lots of fear kicking in is the norm.
Girl’s left Because you know mums never get a break 🤣🤣 9am they fed of yeah right sure they did and you must be a rude host to not even offer folk breakfast 🤣🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Where can I see this the sun article? Dying to see the comments on it

Status
Not open for further replies.