Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Yes was on the sun article on fb mad Pam was fuming. He ripped them both a new arse hole🤣🤣🤣 was so so good. God her mum arguing back with people so embarrassing. Suppose that’s all she has is it really her mum and nana. Her life must be so so lonely really lonely. Only person to blame is her self and the other two witches.
Good on him, about time that family had their say and why shouldn’t they after what she did to them. She really is an embarrassment, making up that she has “girls” who is she kidding

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Right this is what I don't get and apologise in advance if I get this wrong. I'm not from the Aberdonian neck of the woods so was unaware of this rocket until she kept popping up on my tiktok. So what puzzles me getting to know how much she milked this poor young guys illness and death for her own gain, then surely if she had handed over that fifteen grand charity money, that there would be a huge fanfare by her about it. You know the type that grips onto the large cheque at handover, bit of a tug o' war going on, until all the photo opps have been done. Was there nothing, just crickets??

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
So the size 6/8 clothes you are selling on your vinted will be Lilys? Thanks for clarifying that I would hate to buy one of your size 6/8 MEEDJUM by mistake. Will you clarify what size clothes YOU will be putting on there as I don’t want to receive a size 18 when I am a size 10/12 or will all your size 18/20 be listed as size 10/12 as you seem to struggle with numbers

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Right this is what I don't get and apologise in advance if I get this wrong. I'm not from the Aberdonian neck of the woods so was unaware of this rocket until she kept popping up on my tiktok. So what puzzles me getting to know how much she milked this poor young guys illness and death for her own gain, then surely if she had handed over that fifteen grand charity money, that there would be a huge fanfare by her about it. You know the type that grips onto the large cheque at handover, bit of a tug o' war going on, until all the photo opps have been done. Was there nothing, just crickets??
So there was multiple things going on for the fundraiser. Buckets, head shaving etc etc. so the on line she kept cause it went into her acc. So yes in his name they raised over think it was 30k but as Steph said they have had enough so i will keep this. The 15k was the money that was in her bank

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Don't cha know troll? The girls were round last night and left at 9 this morning??
Aye, away and run up ma humph Vav!
Maybe me and my "girls" are just degenerates but there wouldn't be coffee at early o'clock the morning after the night before. Paracetamol, irn bru and lots of fear kicking in is the norm.
Exactly same over here for me and my girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is so desperate to have “friends” also I have a 5 bed house and my clothes are just everywhere how boring and dull are you vav. No one cares if you have a 5 bed house cause it’s only you and your sad excuse of a family

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So she can't wait for the trolls downfall on her comment on her BFF Aimee's post. That will happen maybes aye, maybes naw, after their own. Your "pal" talks about you Vav as you do her. You'd need to sleep with one eye open around those two snakes.
But remember there girls girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine having friends like that in your life wow!! That Aimee needs a back bone. Like how sj (I think) was on live and totally said that Aimee was bitching about vav🤣🤣🤣🤣 best friends that they are

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Well it was on fb but it got removed. There was about 800 comments on it. That was the one about her being a cougar cause Harley was younger than her 🤣🤣🤣
I thought it got removed, went to look for it she has deactivated her personal profile too. At least the screen shots are there on tattle for everyone to view. Along with every other despicable thing she has done. No wonder, I wouldn’t be able to show face if I was her, desperate human being and the lowest of the low thieving from a dying man’s charity pot

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s like a burst black pudding in that dress 🥴
And they’re edited too she’s nipped herself in at the waist you can see the phone box and wall is warped 😂 fit a state.
I thought somebody had pissed in her cornflakes yesterday her face was all twisted with rat rage. She’s having a do you day today, no different from every day then. She thinks the world owes her one and she can speak to people like crap her whole life. Entitled madam

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I thought it got removed, went to look for it she has deactivated her personal profile too. At least the screen shots are there on tattle for everyone to view. Along with every other despicable thing she has done. No wonder, I wouldn’t be able to show face if I was her, desperate human being and the lowest of the low thieving from a dying man’s charity pot
It was honestly a eye opener she sold the story and it well and truly backfired on her so many comments with real profile account and her mum in defending some horrific things folk had said she had done to them

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
lol yes she is but she has to be careful what she says online as she is a childminder or runs a nursery so she can be reported to the care commission or the Scottish social work services
It doesn’t stop her running her mouth in the comments section when she’s defending her daughter. Howling at her trying to justify Steph’s actions towards cammys family on that sun article. No wonder they got it deleted. All the home truths were on there and they were served on a plate by all the local folk that they’ve done over! Scummy minks deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.