Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Just some of the messages that folk put up and the Pam was in the comments arguing with people actual people saying they had received private messages from Pam and then when she sobered up on her holidays she deleted them and the pair asked the sun to take down the article
She is an embarrassment of a person 🥴🥴🥴 why not meet me for a coffee 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh yay ok. Stop. My mum would have battered me a long time ago if I even tried to do anything like Steph has done. Imagine getting your mum to fight your corner🫣 oh sorry that’s all who is in her corner and nana Mac

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_0772.png
IMG_0773.png
Wasn’t trying to get back with Petr. Never denied the Capaldi stuff! 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It's a beautiful house filled with cheap tat of furniture , the lease should hopefully be up
Soon
What was funny tho was the video black and white and her I’ve done it🤣🤣🤣🤣 something along them lines. Eh hun it’s rented which is fine, don’t make out you bought it this was me 🫣 watching the video laughing my bloody head off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 great entertainment that weekend

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
What was funny tho was the video black and white and her I’ve done it🤣🤣🤣🤣 something along them lines. Eh hun it’s rented which is fine, don’t make out you bought it this was me 🫣 watching the video laughing my bloody head off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 great entertainment that weekend
You can tell she came from nothing, which anyone that makes a success of themselves through hard work and dedication I would applaud but Steph has piggy backed her way through life off the back of others. Those with money don’t say they’ve got money or brag that they can afford things or that they have a big house. Just like nice people don’t have to keep telling everybody they’re nice people, everyone already knows they are. She is all fur coat and no knickers!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You can tell she came from nothing, which anyone that makes a success of themselves through hard work and dedication I would applaud but Steph has piggy backed her way through life off the back of others. Those with money don’t say they’ve got money or brag that they can afford things or that they have a big house. Just like nice people don’t have to keep telling everybody they’re nice people, everyone already knows they are. She is all fur coat and no knickers!
She has definitely always got what she wants I hate the fact she is from Northfield we are all not like vav some lovely hard working people from Northfield, she has always thought she was better everyone else as I have said before there is some lovely Aberdeen influencers who get invited to things in Aberdeen and vav well she doesn’t they speaks volumes at how liked she is in Aberdeen.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It was the sitting on the island with a bottle of cheap crap saying she made it and putting shampoo into her endless bathrooms and thick rylan video his journey and the windows of the house and her going nuts her house was leaked online but it was on a estate agents website for rent 🤣🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She has definitely always got what she wants I hate the fact she is from Northfield we are all not like vav some lovely hard working people from Northfield, she has always thought she was better everyone else as I have said before there is some lovely Aberdeen influencers who get invited to things in Aberdeen and vav well she doesn’t they speaks volumes at how liked she is in Aberdeen.
Honest, hard working people are some of the best folk you can meet no matter where they’re from. Plenty of down to earth and decent humans raised in worse areas do well for themselves. She looks down her nose at where she came from now, but I bet there are families who might not have the big house or the flash car but they will be 100 times more content and happy with their lives living in a house filled with love and affection. She is in her empty, cold house filled with cheap gifted tat and jetting off leaving her kids every week. You couldn’t pay me to have her life!

Mar 7, 2024
Honest, hard working people are some of the best folk you can meet no matter where they’re from. Plenty of down to earth and decent humans raised in worse areas do well for themselves. She looks down her nose at where she came from now, but I bet there are families who might not have the big house or the flash car but they will be 100 times more content and happy with their lives living in a house filled with love and affection. She is in her empty, cold house filled with cheap gifted tat and jetting off leaving her kids every week. You couldn’t pay me to have her life!
Exactly ! As said on a previous post , her house is soulless , no warmth , no sounds of her kids laughing , poor max is shoved in front of an iPad and aren't we Lils is up in her hovel of a bedroom as big Vav eye f*cks her phone camera . Nope , wouldn't swap her life for mine !

Mar 7, 2024
Why is she sticking tacky mirrors up on the wall from ikea and stomping around on cream carpets with her trainers on 🤮 As for her eating habits, I won’t get into that. Also jetting off again after saying she isn’t goin anywhere until DLP. Such a liar 🤥
She's a big fat liar ! The noodles were prob just a snack before she ordered takeaway ! Her and Aimless are such greedy piggies ! 🐷🐷

hocus_pocus

Mar 17, 2024
Scotland
Glad I found out about this place, I couldn’t ever comment on tattle for some reason. Steph annoys me as I have a child with cerebral palsy and unlike her son mine cannot walk and is in a wheelchair. I find her going on and on about how hard life is for Max having CP whilst she films him running about and jumping in puddles very upsetting tbh all of this “look at me don’t I have it hard” yet I would do anything for my son to be able to walk. My son is a teenager so I have years of experience on Steph yet I remember during one of her lives once I tried to tell her about an operation which helps spasticity in CP especially in children who already walk and she was really rude to me. Once I’d seen that side of her I couldn’t unsee it and I didn’t like her from that minute on. Another thing that I noticed about her was when Kerrie Essex made fun of children with special needs that time and despite going live with Millie Hart whist she ripped Kerrie a new one and chiming in here and there Steph continued to follow Kerrie, I actually commented on her post where Steph had written something about forgiving her and I asked who she was to forgive Kerrie on behalf of the disabled community given that she was still following her after all the horrible things Kerrie had said, Steph immediately hid her followers/following list from her followers on TikTok and wrote a really snotty comment back before blocking me later on that day. Steph has never been bothered about other SEN parents as she calls us, all she cares about is herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.