Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
100% used to remember that she thought it was a crap product and now they are the best company that Brendan is just a weak and defo doing šŸ‘ƒšŸ½ thatā€™s probably how Steph is unwell all the time, not putting her kids to school but off out to do things and an appointment for lily braces shouldnā€™t have a dental appointment if she has a cold and itā€™s not because BPerfect is an amazing brand you didnā€™t have your mad ma to look after him so you are probably getting your nana to be run ragged with your son when he should be at school.
Her and that Aimless are a right pair of šŸ„šŸ„! Both obesesed with food , touching it before and during serving up , then 'taste testing ' for views šŸ‘€šŸ‘€ then as soon as they're 'ill' they can't be assed sending their kids to school or nursery !

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Just some of the messages that folk put up and the Pam was in the comments arguing with people actual people saying they had received private messages from Pam and then when she sobered up on her holidays she deleted them and the pair asked the sun to take down the article
God I watched that post for days, it was fabulous!!! I think I could count the positive comments on 1 hand šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ She was slaughtered on it, Cammy's brother showed up on there and got his 10 pence worth in, it was brill lmao! Steph was sat in her house rocking back n forth while mad Pammy commented in her defence, how sad is that? 'Mummy I'm getting picked on online can you go and tell them off please' šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I was gutted when it was taken down but by then the damage was done and everyone had had their say. I think Steph may have regretted doing that cougar story, she's a knob head isn't she šŸ˜‚

fatride69

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Iā€™ve seen people saying that all the sensory equipment that was gifted to her from her wish list was given to her mums play groupā€¦. Yeah only the stuff Steph didnā€™t want to keep, have a look around Maxā€™s ā€˜sensory bedroomā€™ you will find the majority of the things from her wish list in her sonā€™s room which only appeared after the wish list was all granted!!!! Sheā€™s a thief through and through. Her son gets high rate DLA, itā€™s to help provide things like that, but she uses it for herself and lets the good intentions of strangers be the provider for that little boy.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Anything for free for her kids but she wonā€™t spare anything for herself when it comes to flashing the cash. She looks like a right daft cow ā€œIā€™ve got a head cold and sinusyā€ā€¦ sitting in a full face of troweled on make up to sit about in the house šŸ˜… Max upstairs on his iPad alone chewing on god knows what while she speaks into her phone. Heā€™d be better off in nurseryā€™s care at least theyā€™d be adequately supervising him!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
God I watched that post for days, it was fabulous!!! I think I could count the positive comments on 1 hand šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ She was slaughtered on it, Cammy's brother showed up on there and got his 10 pence worth in, it was brill lmao! Steph was sat in her house rocking back n forth while mad Pammy commented in her defence, how sad is that? 'Mummy I'm getting picked on online can you go and tell them off please' šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I was gutted when it was taken down but by then the damage was done and everyone had had their say. I think Steph may have regretted doing that cougar story, she's a knob head isn't she šŸ˜‚
It was that more and more people commented and actually knew her, then the boys on the Aberdeen football chat room were excellent aswell.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
It's like she's contradicting herself ! She couldn't lie straight if she tried lol
Sounds like her family member is the same as her,out for a free jaunt to Belfast. Why wouldnā€™t they stay at home with Max where all his comforts are and miss out on all the freebies. Iā€™d laugh if this ā€œfamily memberā€ is Lily. What an amazing brand allowing Steph to work and 2 children missing out on vital education and routine that she so desperately fights forā€¦. Could they not have waited until the Easter holidays!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Anything for free for her kids but she wonā€™t spare anything for herself when it comes to flashing the cash. She looks like a right daft cow ā€œIā€™ve got a head cold and sinusyā€ā€¦ sitting in a full face of troweled on make up to sit about in the house šŸ˜… Max upstairs on his iPad alone chewing on god knows what while she speaks into her phone. Heā€™d be better off in nurseryā€™s care at least theyā€™d be adequately supervising him!
I honestly canā€™t get my head round how a child can chew a bliddy shoe up without her seeing it šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø obvssss not on the ball as much as you like to make out eh Vag?

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Sounds like her family member is the same as her,out for a free jaunt to Belfast. Why wouldnā€™t they stay at home with Max where all his comforts are and miss out on all the freebies. Iā€™d laugh if this ā€œfamily memberā€ is Lily. What an amazing brand allowing Steph to work and 2 children missing out on vital education and routine that she so desperately fights forā€¦. Could they not have waited until the Easter holidays!
Exactamondoā€¦. What is she going to do after the summer holidays when heā€™s at school?? Fighting quite publicly for a place at her chosen school, letā€™s see if her huns defend her then if she takes him out of school for ā€˜workā€™ I use that terms loosely šŸ¤£

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I honestly canā€™t get my head round how a child can chew a bliddy shoe up without her seeing it šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø obvssss not on the ball as much as you like to make out eh Vag?
Sheā€™s too busy painting her face on and doing stupid TikTokā€™s, it makes me so uneasy to think he could easily choke on something or fall and hurt himself and she would be none the wiser. Usually as a busy mum you donā€™t have time for a full face to sit around the house, letā€™s face it thatā€™s what she does. Or go to the tip with the endless boxes from all her gifted se and take the kids to school.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Sheā€™s too busy painting her face on and doing stupid TikTokā€™s, it makes me so uneasy to think he could easily choke on something or fall and hurt himself and she would be none the wiser. Usually as a busy mum you donā€™t have time for a full face to sit around the house, letā€™s face it thatā€™s what she does. Or go to the tip with the endless boxes from all her gifted se and take the kids to school.
But she has no time for anything šŸ˜­ sheā€™s a muppet. All the gifted se thatā€™s just 10/10 šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø sheā€™s a 10/10 idiot. I would never forgive myself if my child hurt themselves unattended. Iā€™ve had major mum guilt when they have hurt themselves but we canā€™t always be there 100% of the time, if I could wrap them up in cotton wool I would but then they have no life. That wee guy will have no life as she will hold him back at every turn

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Most single busy mums donā€™t keep banging on about how busy the are she does absolutely nothing so her kids should be at school/nursery lily will be doing exams also if she is able to do them with her mum canā€™t be arsed to drive her into Aberdeen she was literally walking distance before she moved to the rent gaff, I hope their is parents who see her Tik tok and didnā€™t get a space at 0B and report her thoses places are limited and could have went to a child who actually is taking by their parents to school.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ no, just no!!!! Why put a video up of your child in the bath šŸ¤¬ I swear aaarrggghh that wee guy has no privacy at all, itā€™s disgusting!!!! In this day with all the weirdos and she does this Wtaf šŸ¤¬
REPORT, REPORT, REPORT the daft bint!!!!
Iā€™ve reported it absolutely no privacy that boys has and her eye beeping the camera all the time and turning it more on max, I would have lamped her with the container šŸ¤¬

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Iā€™ve reported it absolutely no privacy that boys has and her eye beeping the camera all the time and turning it more on max, I would have lamped her with the container šŸ¤¬
Exactly, what a clown of a woman. Greets about stalkers and she posts every aspect of that wee boys lifeā€¦ Iā€™ve had a stalker, tried and found guilty, let me tell you staff, youā€™d be sitting in your house with your mom existent curtains shut, petrified, especially with how open the grounds are around your house, you really need brought down a peg or ten šŸ¤¬

Mar 11, 2024
uk
šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ no, just no!!!! Why put a video up of your child in the bath šŸ¤¬ I swear aaarrggghh that wee guy has no privacy at all, itā€™s disgusting!!!! In this day with all the weirdos and she does this Wtaf šŸ¤¬
REPORT, REPORT, REPORT the daft bint!!!!
Came to say the exact same thing. She is literally disgusting this has raged me šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” her side eyeing the camera to herself, shame he didnā€™t put the phone in the bath and break it. She is horrible, canā€™t even have a 1-1 bath time with the poor boy to herself and enjoy it. She clearly thinks itā€™s a chore

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Came to say the exact same thing. She is literally disgusting this has raged me šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” her side eyeing the camera to herself, shame he didnā€™t put the phone in the bath and break it. She is horrible, canā€™t even have a 1-1 bath time with the poor boy to herself and enjoy it. She clearly thinks itā€™s a chore
My report came back no violation šŸ¤¬ nobody confronts her šŸ¤¬ if I ever seen her Iā€™d gladly give her a few choice words, fkn idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.