Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ no, just no!!!! Why put a video up of your child in the bath šŸ¤¬ I swear aaarrggghh that wee guy has no privacy at all, itā€™s disgusting!!!! In this day with all the weirdos and she does this Wtaf šŸ¤¬
REPORT, REPORT, REPORT the daft bint!!!!
What the actual craziness is going on!! And itā€™s already got 20 saves on it!! It actually makes me feel sick. That poor child. Who is saving videos of a small child in the bath!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What the actual craziness is going on!! And itā€™s already got 20 saves on it!! It actually makes me feel sick. That poor child. Who is saving videos of a small child in the bath!
Vile creature šŸ¤¬ absolutely sick to the pit of my stomach šŸ¤® the wee man is apparently unwellā€¦ aww Iā€™ll just plop him in a bath and film him. Like staff, hen, gee yer heed a wobble

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Iā€™m sure when her son grows up he will be so pleased he was having his bath for all the creeps on the interest to see! Also the singing, nobody is believing that is for his benefit! All about you so everyone can tell you how great you are! šŸ˜‚ You are a tit Stephanie Robertson, smith vavron.
Last week it was, she wished she could speak to him blah, blah, blahā€¦. Now sheā€™s singing to him, not much difference Vav, you could sit and chat away to him, only he will know if he understands you but itā€™s called putting effort in to your child.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Someone needs to take one for the team and boot her door down, kick do right out the wee minky tramp and then drown her in that bathšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬she needs that wee boy taken off her as a matter of urgency as she clearly doesnā€™t give a rats ass about his safety and privacy. Surely if Aberdeen child services received a letter that hundreds of people have put their name to highlighting their grave concerns regarding M safety and video evidence attached they would need to take notice and do something. Can anyone suggest any other avenues that we can go down to safeguard that poor wee boy.šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Someone needs to take one for the team and boot her door down, kick do right out the wee minky tramp and then drown her in that bathšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬she needs that wee boy taken off her as a matter of urgency as she clearly doesnā€™t give a rats ass about his safety and privacy. Surely if Aberdeen child services received a letter that hundreds of people have put their name to highlighting their grave concerns regarding M safety and video evidence attached they would need to take notice and do something. Can anyone suggest any other avenues that we can go down to safeguard that poor wee boy.šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Fancy a road trip? Iā€™ll drive. Honestly she needs some sense slapped into her and even at that, it probs wouldnā€™t make a difference, itā€™s all about steā€™fannyā€™

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Iā€™ve reported to and 6 saves already sheā€™s an absolute disgrace!!!
Like who Honestly is saving a childā€™s video I know their is some weirdos but she must know that itā€™s dangerous showing so much of max but itā€™s all for views it actually gives me the fear that so much people know her business,know she is away for 4 days from Thursday. šŸ˜³

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Iā€™ll put my name to it, itā€™s honestly disgusting Iā€™ve seen someone had reported about after giving him that gummies but nothing was done itā€™s honestly sickening.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ no, just no!!!! Why put a video up of your child in the bath šŸ¤¬ I swear aaarrggghh that wee guy has no privacy at all, itā€™s disgusting!!!! In this day with all the weirdos and she does this Wtaf šŸ¤¬
REPORT, REPORT, REPORT the daft bint!!!!
Itā€™s made me sick wow!! Also eye fooking the phone. You are a cow bag Steph and you know what your a s mum šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ Iā€™ve reported it and itā€™s came back no violation šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_0789.png
So Steph has managed to go down to dinyell wonder when that happen when she has the girls round on Saturday and max is off school, how sad you have to go down to Edinburgh as you canā€™t get your hair done in Aberdeen, dinyell obviously happy to associate with Steph she must be the only one.

Mar 7, 2024
Sounds like her family member is the same as her,out for a free jaunt to Belfast. Why wouldnā€™t they stay at home with Max where all his comforts are and miss out on all the freebies. Iā€™d laugh if this ā€œfamily memberā€ is Lily. What an amazing brand allowing Steph to work and 2 children missing out on vital education and routine that she so desperately fights forā€¦. Could they not have waited until the Easter holidays!
She doesn't care less ! Why book a trip away for 'work ' when Petr is away ? Makes no sense ! She's now videoed Max in the bath and posted it on TT while she sings into the camera , all for content but the amount of saves and shares is cause for concern!

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_0789.png
So Steph has managed to go down to dinyell wonder when that happen when she has the girls round on Saturday and max is off school, how sad you have to go down to Edinburgh as you canā€™t get your hair done in Aberdeen, dinyell obviously happy to associate with Steph she must be the only one.
She's a lying b ! Not feeling well but she can travel to Danyell with a sick child ! What a fuxking šŸ„

Mar 7, 2024
It's disgusting ! She's a nasty big fat b !I think it's the shire who need to be contacted and possibly the police as the video is being saved and distributed !

Mar 8, 2024
Is she messing with the bath video?? She cannot sing, she cannot stop looking at herself, he doesnā€™t want her to sing to him, itā€™s all for show. Why film such a private moment with your naked kid? When there is all sorts of weirdos looking for these types of vidoes. She absolutely needs to give her head a wobble. When she said heavy load Iā€™d say he was thinking aye ma youā€™re the heavy load ya nut job

Status
Not open for further replies.