Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It's those tattoos. They are rank. Looks like someone Indian inked them on with a needle. I'd wear gloves all seasons with them, Never mind showing off "clean girl" aesthetics, get laser tatt removal booked.
I have finger/hand tattoos 🤣😭 don’t look like Vag’s though you can make out what mines are, she’s got old lady hands

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just seen a comment on the bath video saying please watch who is looking and saving the videos she said it’s his shoulder and to chill as kids are running about on hols yeah they do but thoses parents aren’t filming their child having a private moment having a bath there’s a big difference vav and you are to stupid to realise that video is out of order,

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
How do we go about contacting the education board, Aberdeen child services etc as a collective raising our concerns and keep at them until we are taken seriously
Phone the council and they'll point you in the right direction , you can also raise concerns with orchard Brae who have to investigate every concern who in turn will contact the eduction board and possibly child protection , by law they have to take all concerns , allegations etc seriously

Mar 7, 2024
Yup! Her latest dish up cold dinner with me, she’s saying when she makes garlic bread the kids have 1 or 2 bits and she eats the rest. That’s why she’s gained weight. So garlic bread is now banned in her house….well until she can buy individual slices from Tasco. She really is deluded 🫠
lol yes she is deluded 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_0789.png
So Steph has managed to go down to dinyell wonder when that happen when she has the girls round on Saturday and max is off school, how sad you have to go down to Edinburgh as you can’t get your hair done in Aberdeen, dinyell obviously happy to associate with Steph she must be the only one.
Well I know for a FACT Steph never had a nice word to say about her before. She is so two faced

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She was the same with the people from ice hair and beauty she slagged off plenty of them including that keri so defo 2 faced
Yup yes she did. She slated everyone in there. The sisters she slated, the other hair stylists which I know all there names but don’t want to say them. Also the beauty girls she done the same with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.