Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
How can someone be that stupid and not realise how all of her actions have got her to this now. These are not trolls, they are people who she has personally screwed over. This girl is out here practically ruining lives and thinks she’s above everyone and that she really truly believes she doesn’t deserve the s she gets. She is so unaware of herself it’s unreal!
She’s a fkn weapon, she’s clearly said she approves comments, she’s let one up saying ‘have a look at mine the hippo’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ is that so her huns go over and defend her 😭
Edited as she’s deleted it 😭😂

Last edited:

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
She’s a fkn weapon, she’s clearly said she approves comments, she’s let one up saying ‘have a look at mine the hippo’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ is that so her huns go over and defend her 😭
If you can be one thing in life comments pending from the LLL brigade... jealous, grown woman you should be ashamed, too much time etc. The list is stupendously endless. Make them stop. They hurt my brain😢

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
It’s the video where someone commented that max should go and live with his dad and she tried to say that she would “hate to have the fire in her soul to be so evil towards a mother. It must be miserable” well you would know yourself Stephanie would you? Are you forgetting about what you did to your terminal husbands family and mother.

Mar 7, 2024
I think I misunderstood, the person was replying to the original comment about how no one cares. if she does have neurodivergent followers which she must, it’s a shame to think that they might hang on to her every word or try to copy her. She’s no role model!
No she's no role model but her Huns seem to keep blowing smoke up her fat ass ! 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
It’s the video where someone commented that max should go and live with his dad and she tried to say that she would “hate to have the fire in her soul to be so evil towards a mother. It must be miserable” well you would know yourself Stephanie would you? Are you forgetting about what you did to your terminal husbands family and mother.
She has a short memory ! Cammy's mother will be suffering every day and seeing big Vav on social media will be soul destroying

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Totally off topic but has anyone watched my wife, my abuser 😭 emotional riot
I cried over that. Was totally degrading for that poor man.Those poor kids too. Think he refused to see that they were being affected too much also, not from malice but just thinking that he was somehow shielding them or diverting her anger away from them. Could be wrong about that though. Such a sad watch.

• Sad
Reactions: Aurora85

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She has a short memory ! Cammy's mother will be suffering every day and seeing big Vav on social media will be soul destroying
She does! to see her parading around acting like the big I am knowing what she has done and just doesn’t care who she has hurt is sickening. His family have done him proud and have remained dignified. Let her make a show of herself, we’ll all get a laugh soon enough

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I cried over that. Was totally degrading for that poor man.Those poor kids too. Think he refused to see that they were being affected too much also, not from malice but just thinking that he was somehow shielding them or diverting her anger away from them. Could be wrong about that though. Such a sad watch.
I get where you’re coming from. Been in that situation with my babies ‘father’ I wasn’t always able to protect them from physical & mental harm. It kills me to know how they felt, from what my ‘parents’ put me through, they have struggled but they are so mentally stronger now and focused on their wee futures 🙏🏼

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I get where you’re coming from. Been in that situation with my babies ‘father’ I wasn’t always able to protect them from physical & mental harm. It kills me to know how they felt, from what my ‘parents’ put me through, they have struggled but they are so mentally stronger now and focused on their wee futures 🙏🏼
Bless you all sweetheart. ♥️

Mar 8, 2024
Double treat toots! Tomorrow and Friday, 7 till ten. Pity I'm oot on Friday with non imaginary people. Just have to swing by tomorrow only. Gutted, wanted day glo blusher as well.
Two! Double dose of her. The people are so lucky she is gracing them with herself twice! Enjoy your night out with those imaginary mates.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She’s posted this morning supporting a local brand and saying it’s surprising as “no one in Aberdeen does anything” someone replied but I bet it gets taken down

Attachments

• IMG_2049.jpeg
    IMG_2049.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
She’s posted this morning supporting a local brand and saying it’s surprising as “no one in Aberdeen does anything” someone replied but I bet it gets taken down

View attachment 102356
P.s maybe cut your profile off the bottom as we can all see it was your account that posted the comment. Good on you tho. I was close to saying the same. Guessing you will be banned soon 😂

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Have you seen her reply to that comment…
It’s the face she pulls while saying it that gets me. Like she disgusted with the people in Aberdeen. Like she’s above us all. Anyways how would she know what people in Aberdeen are doing she only braves coming in for the school run then scurries back to the shire. She’s really pissed me off this morning saying that.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
P.s maybe cut your profile off the bottom as we can all see it was your account that posted the comment. Good on you tho. I was close to saying the same. Guessing you will be banned soon 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Good spy. Well banned makes no odds as I’ll always catch up on her antics on here……. It’s riled me this morning as her attitude to Aberdeen stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.