Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I don’t wear tan, personally I think she looks a tad 🍊 but what do I know. Dropping the hint about going into business so it can be the Stephanie show. Any money if the tan does do well it will all be because of her s review in her wee tiny space raider heed 👽
Won’t be long till she’s acting like she’s on Dragons Den and saying “I will do a review if I get 10% of the profits” she really thinks she has that much influence! A small amount of her followers will order it but then it will be forgotten about and onto the next beautiful, amazing tan product!

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
She is so defensive all the time. There’s actually no point calling her out on anything as the saying goes “you can’t reason with stupid”
Yeah why can’t she just admit she said it. Say sorry and that it wasn’t what she meant and what she actually meant was that she isn’t aware of any large scale beauty products from Aberdeen and that’s she is happy to be educated about any. Instead she just attacks people who comment.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I don’t wear tan, personally I think she looks a tad 🍊 but what do I know. Dropping the hint about going into business so it can be the Stephanie show. Any money if the tan does do well it will all be because of her s review in her wee tiny space raider heed 👽
I don’t know how she can say it’s bliddy amazing when 1. She’s not even washed off the guide tan yet and 2. Has no fkn idea what it’ll wear like 🤷🏼‍♀️ wise the fk up beefy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t know how she can say it’s bliddy amazing when 1. She’s not even washed off the guide tan yet and 2. Has no fkn idea what it’ll wear like 🤷🏼‍♀️ wise the fk up beefy 🤦🏼‍♀️
😭😭😭 nobody in Aberdeen likes her cause she doesn’t support aberdonains 🤬 nah hen nobody likes you cause your a fkn charity money stealing tramp who I would say has emotional abused that poor boys family with her actions when he was ill and after he passed the fkn rodent….. ‘her industry’ who the fk does she think she is. Name dropping 😭🤣 Victoria beckham 🤦🏻‍♀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_0806.png

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
😭😭😭😭 naw Harley son, get they Steve Madden trainers in the bliddy bin 🤣 Wtaf is the world coming to? Just showed my other half them and asked if he’d wear them 🤦🏻‍♀️ the look of disgust on his face was priceless total Kodak moment 🤣 I said don’t worry son I’ve ordered you 2 pair 😭
He is actually a walking contraceptive 🤢 dressing like his ex I bet he wears thongs 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s posted this morning supporting a local brand and saying it’s surprising as “no one in Aberdeen does anything” someone replied but I bet it gets taken down
Replying to it saying the person commenting is ‘gas lighting’ her.
I know she struggles with the use of the English language, but her statement was open ended. She said ‘no one in Aberdeen does anything’. She didn’t say ‘no one in Aberdeen brings out beauty products’. Then when someone brings her statement to her attention and how widely offensive it is to the area, she tells the person who commented that she meant beauty products (despite not specifying and leaving open for speculation) and that the person commenting didn’t hear what she heard.. the very definition of gas lighting. You don’t tell someone what they heard, especially when you didn’t say it.

The girl (I say girl as she’s no woman) is a chaos demon.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve pinched this from tattle has it is 100% true plenty of girls and boys from Aberdeen are doing well and to name drop folk who wouldn’t be seen dead associated with vav is hilarious theses girls ARE way better then you will ever be vav they aren’t mean girls like you are,you have no idear what Aberdeen and the people in it are like you think your above everyone else.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She is so defensive all the time. There’s actually no point calling her out on anything as the saying goes “you can’t reason with stupid”
True she’s only happy and not angry when smoke is being blown up her size 10 🤥 ass from her deluded huns. Nobody is allowed to have a different opinion to princess vagerina

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hopefully she doesn’t name drop the tan, if it’s who I think it is she doesn’t need beefy sting all over her business. Remember the jewel cosmetics with the best and most softest (gifted) brushes ever- from Aberdeen.
Oh interested to seeing who it is not sure vav last 2 post and not even reviewing it yet has done this girls business any favours already

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Yeah why can’t she just admit she said it. Say sorry and that it wasn’t what she meant and what she actually meant was that she isn’t aware of any large scale beauty products from Aberdeen and that’s she is happy to be educated about any. Instead she just attacks people who comment.
Because she’s a narcissist, sorry is not in their vocabulary. She’ll just continue to gaslight her followers and tell them what they hear her say and the words that rip out of her mouth she didn’t actually say and they’ll believe her by the looks of it! More and more people are starting to see through her, especially when she does these clap back videos, her ugly personality shines through

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She has deleted over 30 comments off that video so far, speaks volumes but she will only leave up the comments that aren’t telling the truth. Someone on there saying do better as a woman. If only they knew the truth about her behaviours and the things she’s done but it’s all deflect, block and carry on with the s show. For 425k followers and she has about 10 people that actually defend her the rest are there to just watch her make a fool of herself 🍿

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Airline prepped to let him on last as when he’s on first it’s too much waiting?

1: you can just wait back and go on last as your own choice. Just stay seated and let everyone else go first - no ‘prepping’ needed.
2: If you go in first you’ll be waiting for people to board. If you go in last, you’ll be waiting for people to board.
Waiting still happens.

#VavAir

Status
Not open for further replies.