fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_0820.png

BPerfect done her dirty 🤣🤣

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She’s just linked the tan who own afterglow had a look at her page and some stunning women why she needed to send it to vavron who knows.
We should all inform the wee tan wummin that we will not be purchasing any of her products while she continues to use Hoover Hole Vavron to promote them and let’s see if she will listen to potential customers 🤔🤔🤔🤔

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Could you elaborate a bit please there’s been numerous complaint as I believe to social work and nursery but nothing ever comes back! Can you advice on what’s best to do
If you had to report it to M's nursery, with proof of how she treats the poor boy, the nursery have a duty of care to pass this on further.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
she looks like a man in that photo oh BPerfect doing her dirty looks nothing like the filter settings you have on Steph 😳😳
Why is her face so droopy also at one side? Hate the way she plays up being Scottish on that live. It's like when Scottish rockets I know go abroad and I think "Oh no!! Hope the (country applicable) don't think we're all like that" . Same applies to her.
She's seriously putting me in mind of a female Paul Breach with that trying to get down with the kids dancing and lip synching. Full on cringe merchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.